Monday, September 29, 2008

My elder cousin

My elder cousin 1

Hello, I am very much pleased to share my sexual fantasies with you. I am Anand, I am from Visakhapatnam AP. I have a very strange way of getting an arousal. A woman\'s / a girl\'s undergarments make me hard very much. According to me the sweet odor of a girl\'s panty should be the best odor for a boy like me. I don\'t know if anybody of you have the same taste like mine. When I was doing my graduation I used to stay in my Uncle (mamaji)\'s house in Visakhapatnam. He has 2 daughters, Asha and Hema. Asha was elder one; she was around 25 years, 5 years older than I was. Younger one Hema was 22 yrs old at that time. Both were unmarried. I used to call them by their names Even though they are older than I am. Asha used to be close and frank with me, whereas Hema was a reserved girl. My uncle\'s flat was not a big one. There were 2 bedrooms with attached bathrooms. My uncle and Aunt used to sleep in one bedroom and the other we 3 used to share it. There were no cots in that room and we used to sleep on the floor.

Asha had a very good figure, may be 36-25-38, with a fair complexion. Where as Hema was somewhat obese, plump, so naturally I was more inclined towards Asha. One day when I was taking bath I noticed a pile of clothes in the bathroom. I was sure that they were Asha\'s, as just 10 minutes earlier she took a bath there. I quickly searched through those clothes. Yes Iwas successful. I could find her bra, Panty, Salwar, Kameez. The bra was a black one, and coming to the Panty, my favorite garment of Asha, it was a White one, with light brown small flowers on it. The texture of the whole panty was not uniform. The Place where her pussy would touch was a little rough, had a few holes. There was a big cental dark brown stain on it. May be it was produced as a result of her menstruation. I could also find 3 or 4 entangled hair on those stains. The very sight of that beautiful panty of Asha made my lund to grow like anything. It was throbbing high underneath my towel. My heart wasin a state of flutter. I brought the stained part of the panty to my nose. Hhhhhhmmmmm my goodness, it was emitting a kind of namkeen, magical odor. By sniffing at it I was feeling like in air. My lund became rock hard. I rubbed my nose on the panty. I picked the hair, which were entangled on the panty with the tip of my tongue. I swept all my face on the panty. I could feel the warmth of the sweat of Asha as she was wearing it just 10 minutes ago. I couldn\'t resist my lund, it was aching a lot. I shagged heavily with panty at the tip of my nose, and bursted out on the panty on the dark stains. I took a bath and stepped out of the bathroom, Asha was sitting there and reading some book, and she asked me to get some vegetables from the market, when she was talking to me I couldn\'t see straight in to her eyes. It happened for the first time. After that whenever I found her panty in bathroom I enjoyed great.

After few days I was searching for some more to have better fun in shagging. Whenever she bent I used to watch her big bulging boobs and the big round ass when she leaned forward to mop the floor. Once I was caught when I was staring at her boobs, she gave a sharp look into my eyes and corrected her saree pallu. During nights whenever she goes for bathroom, I used to keep my ears alert to listen the pissing sound, it Was so musical, buzzing sound, that I used to shag listening to it.

One day my aunt\'s sister\'s family came over there. There were 3 kids (below 10 yrs age). All of us played a lot of caroms, chor-police.etc. on that night we 3(myself, Asha, Hema) and the kids were asked to sleep in our bedroom. We spread beds on the floor as usual. My bed was along one wall and Hema\'s was along the other. the kids slept between Asha and Hema. that\'show Asha was beside me. There was not a big gap between us. It was night 12\'0 clock. I couldn\'t get into sleep as fragrance of Asha\'s body was making me restless. She was facing opposite to me. And her khoobsurat ass was pointed towards my waist. My lund grew large in my pajama. Slowly I moved my waist towards her hips. Now my lund was pressing Her hips slightly. Her hips were somewhat soft and firm, round, sexy. I pressed my lund still harder. There was no movement in her. I thought she was in deep sleep. So I placed my lund in the cleavage between her hips and started moving slowly up and down. Suddenly she turned towards my side. But she was still sleeping. This time her face was so close to me that, hot air from hernostrils was breezing on to my face. There was not more than 2 inches of gap between our lips. I slowly moved ahead, placed both of my lips on her\'s and smoothly kissed her and came back. The upper 2 buttons of her nightgown were open and her big boobs were trying hard to come out. She wasn\'t wearing a bra. I slowly moved my whole body downward, so that my faceis opposite to her boobs. I don\'t know what has happened to her, she moved towards me, and her boobs pressed my face really hard. May be the kid on the other side had kicked her. My goodness her gorgeous boobs were pressing hard on my face. Now it was my turn to act further. I rubbed all my face on boobs. I could feel her nipples touching my lips when I did so.I bit her nipples smoothly. My erect lund was pressing her knees. I placed my hand over her hips, pretending that I am sleeping, and started caressing her hips.

No comments: