Saturday, January 31, 2009

A yard cleaning

This is a story about an old man that gets a young boy to do yard work for him but before it\'s over the boy has to give-up more than he\'s being paid for. So, if that bothers you, please go read another story. Because I can\'t change what happened.

I was riding my bike one day, when an old man pulled up next to me in his car and told me that he\'d give me 10.00 if I\'d help him clean up his backyard. 10.00 was alot of money to me and naturally I said, \ Sure \ and followed him to his house, which was only 3 or 4 blocks away.

He gave me a coke, as soon as we went inside and told me to have a seat on his couch and I did.

His house was really messy and on the coffee table in front of me, was a little pile of pictures, dirty pictures. I was only 12 years old but I could still feel my little boner starting to twitch and I could only see the top one and got curious to see the rest. Just as I was reaching for them, he came back into the room and when he saw what I was doing he said, \ GO AHEAD, YOUR OLD ENOUGH, AREN\'T YOU? \ And when I told him that

This was a 50 year old man and I didn\'t understand that some of the older men and even older boys, were attracted to little boys and wanted to have sex with them. For whatever the reason.

He wasn\'t saying a word as he stood there watching me looking at them. I felt guilty or whatever for looking at them but he had told me I could, so I did.

I felt my little boner coming up and I was embarrassed because I thought that he had seen it pushing up against my levis and I tried to hide it but I don\'t think I did a very good job of it.

All at once he said, \ Well, lets go look at the backyard and see if you still want to do it \ and I got up and followed him out there.

To be honest, his backyard was not as messy as his house and I thought that it was going to be easy, so I said, \ Ok, I\'ll do it \ and he left me out there to start and went back into the house.

I don\'t know how long I had been out there working, maybe an hour, when he came to the backdoor and said, \ Break time \ and I didn\'t argue with him because it was getting hot back there.

He gave me another coke and told me to sit down on the couch and rest and I did. I noticed that the little pile of dirty pictures had changed, he had brought out new ones. When saw me looking over at the top one he said, \ Go ahead, I told you before, that you could look at them,\ so I reached over and got them and before I was half way through, I had a little boner again, only this time I felt it tingling inside and felt the clear fluid starting to ooze out of the end of it and had to stop looking at the pictures.

I really felt embarrassed as I saw the little wet circle starting to appear on the front of my faded levis and I spilled my coke on it, trying to cover it up before he could see it but I was to late, he had seen it and was giving me the strangest look. I went into the kitchen to get a towel to clean the coke up and he didn\'t say anything as he watched me cleaning it up and then I went outside and started working again.

I had been out the almost 2 hours, when he came to the backdoor and told me to come in, that he had fixed me something to eat.

When I went inside he had a plate for me sitting on the coffee table and on it were 2 hot dogs and some chips and another coke.

I didn\'t think a thing about it, as I sat down to eat them and he sat over in his chair, watching me everytime I\'d slide the hot dog back into my mouth and take another bite out of it.

Like a fool, I reached for the little pile of pictures again and before looking at very many of them, my little boner came up again and he saw it and come over and sat down on the couch with me.

He wasn\'t saying a word, just sitting there watching me looking at the dirty pictures and out of the blue he whispered, \ HAS ANYBODY SUCKED IT YET \ and I felt my face getting hot as I heard myself whispering, \ NOOO.\

As soon as he heard me say \ NO \ something changed in him and he started whimpering and sounding like a little girl and saying, \ CAN I, CAN I, CAN I SUCK IT \ and before I could answer yes of no, he was undoing my pants and I let him.

I can\'t even describe how I felt, as I let an older man pull my levis and then my underwear down.

As soon as he saw my little boner sticking up he let out a little moan and slipped his open mouth down over the end of it and slid his mouth all the way down on it, even though it was 3 inches long but not very thick and started to suck on it, giving me the weirdest feeling, as his warm tongue moved back and forth along the bottom of it.

I had already started jacking off, so I knew what he was trying to get me to do \ SQUIRT \ but I really didn\'t understand his \ NEED \ to do it with his mouth and not his hand.

I was 12 years old and didn\'t understand what a blowjob was yet. Why some people have a \ NEED \ to give them. Nor did I understand the people that had a \ NEED \ to make other people give them one. That would come later, believe me.

All at once I started telling him, \ YOU BETTER STOP, YOU BETTER STOP OR SOMETHING\'S GONNA HAPPEN \ and before I had finished saying it, I could feel my little boner starting to jerk in his mouth and knew that it was leaving my 3 or 4 drops of boy cum in there, as I let out a little moan and so did he, as he worked it with his mouth and swallowed. I couldn\'t believe, that he had just \ EATEN MY BOY CUM.\ Seeing and hearing him do that, gave me the weirdest feeling.

I felt guilty and I felt weird, as I rode my bicycle home. But I also felt more satisfied than when I jacked off, so it\'s not to hard to figure out, who\'s house I went back to again and again. I didn\'t understand, that he was going to want to do more to me later.

No comments: