Tuesday, February 10, 2009

And she spread her huge black thighs

This is a story about a huge black woman, that coaxed a young white boy into licking on her, while she peed. So, if that turns you off, please go read another story.

We used to have an older black woman that came to our house to wash clothes for us and her name was Ethel. She was around 55-65 maybe older and healthy as an ox or however you want to call it. I couldn\'t believe that she was going that strong, especially since she probably weighed around 300 lbs. I couldn\'t even believe that a person that weighed that much, could even get around but there she was every wednesday and never missed a day. That impresses me, even to this very day.

I had had 2 older black ladies as babysitters before so her size didn\'t bother me, in fact to be honest, it attracted me to her. Probably because of what Mabel and Ester had gotten me to do to them, in our bathroom, when nobody else was home.

Both of them and I do mean both of them, had coaxed this little white boy to get down in front of them and lick on them, as they sat on the white toilet, with their huge black thighs spread and fresh pee glistening for their pretty pussies. And I was all of 11 almost 12 years old, when they did it.

Did i feel molested ? Nooo. Did they hurt me by getting me to do it ? Nooo. In fact it\'s because of them and Ethel, that my girl friends today, usually have big huge thighs. Although all of them haven\'t been black. Which Mabel, Ester and Ethel all three were.

Mabel and Ester both coaxed me into doing it but with ethel, I almst had to tell her everything about Mabel and Ester, before she\'d let me do it. Yes. You read that right.before she\'d let me do it.in other words it was my idea and not her\'s.or at least I think it was anyway.Maybe she was just trying to get me to think it was.I don\'t know.

Anyway it had been almost 6 months, since Ester had left and I\'m embarrassed to admit, that she and Mabel had created and \ Urge \ inside of me, that I wasn\'t aware of, until both of them had left. And I was left all alone with it and ended up, tasting my own pee, just like I had watched them tasting their\'s, in the beginning. No, I didn\'t drink it, I just put my finger in the warm stream, like they had and raised my finger to my mouth and tasted it, with my tongue.

When I had told or more or less told Ethel, about what Mabel and Ester had coaxed me into doing with them, I told her about the little man in the boat but I didn\'t tell her about how they used to tell me to. \ Suck on his little dick, give him a blowjob \ .because I was to embarrassed too.

It wasn\'t until about 5 weeks after I told her, that she gave in and let me do it to her too.

When I came in from school and walked past the bathroom, she was sitting on the white toilet, with her dress pulled up and laying in her lap and her huge black thighs spread. And her pretty \ Yes, pussies are pretty to me, no matter how young or old they are \. pussy wet and still glistening, from the fresh pee that had just ran down it.

She was whispering.\ Come on baby, I gots what you want \ .and I almost peed myself.because I thought that she\'d forgotten.

Ethel\'s pussy was covered with her black kinky hair.she didn\'t trim or shave on it.like Mabel and Ester did. . I guess what I\'m tring to say, .is that it wasn\'t as pretty

but at the same time.it was drawing me to it.looking back on it.I think that it was more animal to me.pure.raw.animal sex.without the phony beauty.of man.and what he does to things.

There was no shame in me,. as she watched me get down on my hands and knees .and start crawling across the bathroom.kneeling down inbetween her huge .wide spread .black thighs.

Touching it with my little hand.and soreading it, .with my tiny fingers.

Once again, it looked like a blood rare steak.cut down the middle.red and pink inside.with it\'s sweet juices.flowing down the center of it.

Since her \ Little man in the boat \ .wasn\'t out yet, I. knew that it was fresh pee glistening.inbetween her large swollen lips.and that\'s where I started.placing my little tongue at the bottom.and running it all the way up to the top, .in between them.

I can\'t even describe the sound, .that came out of her.it was pure animal.as she grabbed my head, with both of her black hands and pulled me to it.holding me there.moaningggg.and crying out.\ Baby, your something else \.as she sat there on the white toilet.with her huge black thighs spread.and watched me licking at it.coaxing her Little man in the boat .to come out.and he did.\ Boy did he.\

Mabel and Ester\'s had each been about 1/2 long but her\'s was longer, at least 3/4 inch.maybe a whole inch.

As soon as he was out.she started telling me.\ There he is baby, suck his little dick \.and I lost it.and started running my warm soft tongue up over it.teasing it.kissing on it.but moving away.as she kept moaning and saying.\ Suck it baby, suck it \ and I slipped my warm soft lips around it.and started sucking ever so slightly, trying not to ruin it.as her hairy mound started moving.grinding her kinky pubic hair into my mouth.knowing that she was fucking me with it.and watching me .as she got me to give him a blowjob.at the same time .as she was releasing her warm sweet juices.wetting me with them, .knowing that that\'s what I wanted.and I did.

For the next 2 years. Ethel brought her \ Little man in the boat \ to our house, .every wednesday .and she would sit down on our white toilet, .with her huge black thighs spread .and watch me licking and sucking on it.\ Giving it a blowjob \ until once again her sweet juices would flow.

No comments: