Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Part 1 of Amys Cabride

I suppose Ive always had a wild streak. I thought I had outgrown it my mid-twenties, but I guess not. I settled down, got a job, got a husband. In fact, I had become quite un-wild and wild thoughts had stopped entering my mind altogether. As a co-ed I had plenty of men, if not a great variety, and even one woman. She was a lesbian and a friend and had pointed up, quite reasonably, how could I know I didnt like it if I never tried it? But it was weird, and I was way too into dick by then. So finally I fell in love. My husband is a good man, but more reliable than exciting. I have always gotten what I asked for in bed, but weve fallen into the matrimonial routine; comfortable, but predictable. Recently, though, my wild side came back with a vengeance, much to my delight.

I suppose it started in the spring. We live in the suburbs now, and trips to parties in the city require a cab. We dont go to many and they are usually dinner-things, but a few drinks and the hassle of parking . . . well you get the picture. So we got this cab driver we both liked and he gave me his card. He was courteous, professional, and earned his tip, so I kept the card. His name is Derek. Now the next party we went to was a little wilder than the norm. My husband got a great account for his firm and there was a celebration at a partners house in the city. The booze flowed freely and many drinks were pushed at my husband. I avoided the shots for most of the night, but finally got pretty buzzed myself. Bill was going to be a problem, though. We had carpooled in, but we were going to need a cab home. This is where Derek really enters the story.

Derek arrived after a long delay. The delay allowed my husband to consume two more shots and I knew they would probably be the end of him. A friend helped herd Bill out to the cab Bill wasnt very steady now and Derek held the door for him. Derek is an easy 61, 23 year old black man. Hes lean and well muscled and as I caught sight of him this time, I thought he was really a fine man. It had gotten warm now, and he wore a tight white tank top under a leather jacket. I checked him out thoroughly as he helped pile Bill into the car.

Im a very thin early 30-something with short brown hair and A-breasts. I like to imagine that the compensation for my tiny titties is my thin figure and tight ass. This night I was wearing a short black dress, tight at the hips, loose at the tits. Thats the curse of small breasts, but at least I never need a bra. Eilene, the hostess and a good friend, spoke up quite unexpectedly beside me, Pick up your jaw, Amy. She was grinning from ear to ear. Glancing back at Derek, she added in a low voice, But I see what you like. That boy is f-i-n-e.

I thought to myself, yes he is! Derek got back in the car. It was the booze that made me so bold, but I leaned over into the passenger window to flirt with him. The talk was small, did he remember where we lived? My dress fits loose up top and drapes open at this angle, but he only looked me in the eye. A little cleavage, a little smile, but I dont think I was trying to be anything but flirty. He has these soft brown eyes though, and I was finding him more and more attractive.

I got in the back with Bill and we left on the long drive home. At first Bill was alert and pawed me. Feeling sexy, I was willing to go along with it as far as modesty allowed. We kissed and Bill let his hand drift up my thigh even to the hem of my dress. Sometimes he would reach up to my tit, but I had to put his hand back down; not here, not yet. Still, I was getting turned on. So I let Bill kiss my neck and glanced up at the mirror. Bill was not watching us. Part of me said good, but part said why not? How can I get his attention? I guess my wild side was waking up. I edged Bills hand up my thigh. Encouraged, he stroked and stroked and eventually reached my panties. For this dress, only the thinnest of g-strings would do and these were thin enough to see through on a damp day. The feel of Bills fingers on my labia decided me I needed a fuck or a finger when we got home. Glancing up again, this time I did catch Derek looking, or maybe he was just using his rearview mirror? But maybe the angle had been changed? He looked quickly away.

Bills finger slipped around the hem of my panties, catching me by surprise. I pulled his hand up. I wasnt going to let him finger me in the car. I didnt pull my skirt down, though. The thought that Derek could get a glimpse up my skirt was turning me on. Bill was fading though. By the time we got home he was all but asleep and I was resigned to just masturbating and catching up with Bill tomorrow.

We stopped in the driveway and Derek stepped up to help me get pull Bill out. We each took an arm and pulled him to his feet between us. I wasnt holding my side up well, so Derek reached around to help. His strong hand on my back sent a warm shiver down my spine. He was obviously strong enough that I could easily have let him carry Bill alone, but the contact was exciting. We got Bill up to the house, inside, and onto the spare bed. For reasons I dont need to go into, its just better not to sleep next to a drunk. Derek stood back while I pulled the shoes and pants off Bill. I was on all fours on the bed, but there is a mirror and I could see that he didnt exactly look away while my ass was up in the air. I smiled; after all, I would have looked at his ass too.

I should have paid him right then and there, but instead I asked him if he wanted a drink. He replied that he still had to drive home but water would be good. I turned on the stereo, told him to have a seat, and basically did everything but get him that drink. When I did come back from the kitchen, he had taken off his jacket. I sat next to him as he took a long pull on his water. We talked while he finished it, then he stood. Jumping up, I told him I would refill his glass. I heard him laugh softly as I ran back to the kitchen. When I returned, he was still standing. He took the glass and set it down. Then he moved close and put his hands on my waist. I was a little surprised, but put my hands on his shoulders as he started to sway to the music. His body was hard and I found myself enjoying the feel of it up against mine. In no time we were really slow dancing and I was liking it. It crossed my mind what Bill would think if he saw this, but I knew he was passed out cold.

After a few minutes, Dereks hands had slipped a little lower on my waist. He reached up and drew my face around to look him in the eye. I just returned his gaze, mute for some reason. I was gazing into his eyes when he bent to kiss me. It just seemed so natural. I enjoyed it. Derek is a good kisser, and I hadnt slow danced or made out in a long time. His hands were slowly stroking up and down my waist now and I noticed for the first time the tremendous bulge up against my belly. I knew hard-ons, but this was big one. I imagined what it must look like; as dark as the rest of him, smooth firm, and I felt my crotch go wet.

The kiss didnt really stop for a good ten minutes. I lost track of time feeling that bulge, my own wetness, Dereks deep kiss, all of it feeding my fantasy. Dereks hands were now on my ass, gently massaging. It felt like the hem was pretty high, and then the tips of his fingers, and then his whole hands were on my bare cheeks. That sensation really slicked me up and my thighs were flushed hot. But by reflex I remembered I was married and pushed his hands back to my waist, but encouraged him to keep kissing. It was just a kiss, I rationalized.

Soon we werent really dancing anymore and I felt the edge of the couch behind my legs. I fell back with a plop and looked up at Derek. Did he want to kiss on the couch? I didnt know about that. I felt a little afraid of where this was going. But Derek held my gaze with a small, kind smile. His hands moved to his waist, to his belt. I was dumb. I knew I had to stop, but I had been picturing his cock in my mind. I did nothing but stare as he undid his fly. The bulge took on more detail as his jeans parted around it. It was bigger than I had thought. Then he pushed down pants and underwear together and his cock flopped out. Even semi erect it looked huge. It was beautiful; smooth and dark black and deliciously huge. I watched it with fascination as he pulled his pants down and off. Then he stood up straight in front of me and lifted my chin. In the other hand he held his cock up and slowly moved it toward my face. My eyes never left it as it grew closer. I could smell his musk, feel the warmth of his skin as the tip came to my lips and they parted around him. I had to drop my jaw to take the tip and shaft, felt them slide along my palate, and rest at the back of my throat. The taste was salty and the perfume was all man.

My pussy was now slick and swollen and I had a magnificent cock in my mouth. I took it in both hands and just savored it with all my senses. Derek sighed as I did this. I stroked and licked and felt him stiffen more and more as I did. I drew my tongue up and down the shaft, licking his balls at the bottom and taking the tip into my mouth at the top. I could taste the thin precome that men get when they are getting really aroused. I thought that if I could just make him come he would be sated and I could avoid any worse betrayal of my marriage.

But he took my hands and stopped me from my furious licking. He sat down beside me and drew my mouth to his. I felt his hand on my thigh, moving up. I was afraid now. It didnt seem like I could stop and I knew he wouldnt want to. I wavered in my mind, trying desperately to figure out how I could get out of this, while at the same time my body cried that I should give myself up to him completely. I was thus undecided when his fingers wedged themselves between the last upper reaches of my thighs and against my pussy. I moaned into his kiss and felt the wetness spreading through the thin mesh cotton onto his fingers. I felt the crotch of my underpants move, but his fingers didnt probe me. Instead, he was pulling at my panties. They snapped to my knees and fell loose down to my ankles. He pulled my legs together and held me close while we kissed some more. I felt safer now, and returned the kiss. I even stroked his cock softly with my fingers.

He stood again but did not come towards me. He knealt on the floor beside me and pulled the panties off my feet. He pushed my knees apart and then began to wedge his hips between them. I finally resisted, but weakly. He was in between my knees now and took my hips and pulled. My waist slid forward out from under the hem of my dress. I could feel the air and light on my thighs and crotch. His penis hung heavy and low and pointed right at my love hole. It was still slick with my saliva. I sat up to push him back, but he caught me in another kiss. No, no, I sighed, I cant. I kept repeating this, but I only felt my dress straps fall down my arms.

He did move back then, but not to free me. He carefully exposed a breast and kissed it, all around and then on the nipple. Normally this drives me wild, but now I almost came. As he moved from breast to breast I melted totally into the experience. I pulled his body closer. Feeling my surrender, Derek leaned back, a more confident smile on his face. He pushed my thighs far apart and gazed at me totally uncovered. Growing shy, I reached for him to come back to my breasts, but he moved his hips up to mine instead. I looked down. He held the tip of his black penis at my pussy and then ran the whole shaft slowly up the crevice of my lips, not penetrating me. The moment of contact was electric.

His cock was a good 10 inches and almost two thick. It was black as midnight and swollen with desire for my white flesh. I suddenly realized he had no rubber, and my diaphragm was two rooms away. He stroked the end up and down a few more times and finally I protested, I cant, I cant, we need protection.

He was just watching himself tease me and said No, no protection. Then he penetrated me at last. I watched as the tip dipped low and I felt my labia stretch around it as it disappeared. I gasped. I was slick enough, but my flesh stretched when he pushed, resisting him. He pulled out a little and then slowly pushed forward again, two inches in now. I gasped again and again as he worked more of himself bit by bit in like this. When about half of his shaft remained he lifted his head and sighed, Damn, bitch. You tight. You gonna burn my cock off. You like a real man? You got one now, whether you like it or not.

I did like it. In fact I couldnt think of anything else but that half an ebony cock bobbing slowly up and down in the thin muff of my tiny pussy. I felt full already and stretched as far apart as I could go. I didnt know how I could take the rest. He pulled back and pushed again. He half fucked me slowly for about ten strokes. I felt close to orgasm, but he abruptly pulled himself out. He quickly rearranged me back down on the couch and pulled my knees apart. He moved between them and his cock, now completely stiff and glazed with my lubricating juices, found my stretched opening. Again he half fucked me for several strokes, and I was beginning to feel maybe I could take just a little more of him. I liked the feel of his hard body pressing down on me. He lifted up and I gazed down at where we were joined. He spoke, You wanna be fucked by a man? Really fucked? White bitch, Im gonna fuck ya. Say it, bitch. He continued to stroke into me while he said this, and I just wanted it to continue.

Ahh, uh-hum, yes, ahh, fuck me stud!

Say fuck me with yo big black dick nigga, fuck me all the way.

So I said it, Fuck me with your black dick nigga, fuck me all the way! He lunged forward, shoving most of the rest of his huge cock into me. Ahhh! I cried in surprise and a little pain. But he thrust again and again, now stroking the whole shaft in me and I felt his balls up against my ass. I had taken him all the way in. My insides were on fire, I had never felt the places he was touching me now and they all seemed to be crying out at last! He rocked hard on me now, and the pain melted into a mind blowing orgasm. I clenched his ass and would have screamed if I could have found my voice. After the waves of pleasure died down I fell back exhausted, my legs flopping limply with every thrust. But Derek was not finished. He continued to pound my pussy fast and deep.

Damn you still tight, white bitch! Move yo ass, I aint done with you by a long shot! By this he meant I should fuck back, and I tried, weakly, and finally, in a short burst of powerful lurches I thought would split me open, he came. Ahh, Ahhh-haaa . . .thats good! He finally gasped. He lay there on me a minute, then sat up on his knees. His cock was long enough that two inches and the end was still in me when he did. Grabbing the base of his cock in one hand he milked the rest of his semen into me. I could already feel it gathering at the opening of my pussy. No protection. he mumbled as he did this. You getting all the seed I got. After this he pulled himself out and stood, just gazing at me.

I struggled to get up, suddenly shy and thoroughly sated. I just wanted him to go. He just stood there smiling at me, his swollen, wet, limp, gigantic cock drooped in front of him. It was still beautiful. I rearranged my dress and stood, again weakly. Derek helped me and drew me into his arms. After sex I like to be held, and anything was better than that smile. And we had shared an intimate moment. I felt a hug was OK. But Derek pulled my chin up and kissed me yet again. This time it was gentler. Baby, we goin to the bedroom, he said softly. He must have sensed my resistance. Now I know you liked that. You aint never had a man like that befo. Yo husband cant give you nuthin tonight. Dont worry, Ill make you come agin.

With this he pulled my dress up and up and finally over my head. Then he pulled his t-shirt off and embraced and kissed me again. The feel of his warm, hard body holding me tight was suddenly very alluring. Now that our urgent need was taken care of, I wanted to take more time with that body and that enormous black manhood of his. With a small nod, I consented. I took his hand and led him to the back of the house. I left him briefly in the bedroom and went to the spare room. Bill was just as I had left him, out cold. Luckily the spare room is across the house from the master bedroom, but I shut the door; it wouldnt do to have too much noise disturb him. I gathered up all my and Dereks clothes and retreated to the master bedroom. Derek was already under the covers.

I slipped into bed next to him and we made slow comfortable love for the next three hours. I had forgotten how much energy 23 year old men have. We ran our hands and lips over each others bodies completely unrushed and then he entered me again. It took a while, but when I came I let myself scream. Derek was gentler this time, or I was used to his girth. I got two more orgasms that night and Derek left two more loads of his dark spunk in me. Finally, he got up and left, leaving me to fall asleep with a pool of his come dribbling slowly out of me.

I woke up sore, but earlier than Bill. I had time to clean up. As I relaxed in bed I smiled as I went over the details and sensations of the night before. I was looking at Dereks card when Bill stumbled in, Sorry about last night, wont happen again. Well, for a while anyway. He took two Tylenol and stripped and slipped into bed next to me. I felt suddenly ashamed of everything I had done. I resolved to throw that card away, but instead put it on the bedstand and lay down to catch up on my sleep with Bill.

No comments: