Sunday, February 1, 2009

Asian Wife Surprise

This story I am about to tell you happened in the Philippines when my Korean wife, Kim and I were stationed there with the military. It's been over ten years now and I'd like to tell what happened that awoke our marriage and still causes me great excitement to remember till this day.

Kim and I had met seven years prior to our assignment to the Philippines when I was stationed in South Korea. We had been to the states together and back to Korea but she wasn't ready to return after our next Korean assignment in the mid 1980's. Kim asked if we could stay overseas and get a long assignment somewhere in Asia. This would allow her to visit home occasionally. I volunteered and somehow, we ended up at Clark Air Base, Philippines for a three-year tour.

During the first six months of our tour, Kim seemed to hate the assignment; she didn't care for the heat and humidity and didn't understand the relaxed culture of the PI. After some time, Kim met some other Korean women and Filipino friends and began to take on a new look and feel about the place. Kim was and is still an attractive woman, she is 5'0 petite with nice features, her breasts are well rounded, her legs are perfectly straight and her butt makes my mouth water.

Kim had our second and final child during our first year there. We hired a young live-in Nanny that took great care of our children and house. Her presence gave Kim and I more time to explore the area. We did some touring and came to enjoy the surrounding areas.

About this time, I noticed Kim was adapting to the basic Filipino house attire of shorts and halter-top. She cruised dressed this way around the neighborhood. I also noticed she was getting male attention by locals and even other GIs and I was secretly enjoying it.

Kim settled in with other Korean female friends and also dependant Asian wives, including Thai and Filipino. Kim began talking to me at home about cosmetic surgery since she told according to her friends, It's really cheap here.

I was totally against it at first. Kim soon began comparing herself to her friends and telling me things like, Did you see Lisa today (her Thai friend)? She had her titties done, or Lee (Korean friend) she did her lips. I had to admit, both girls looked great. I subconsciously imagined Kim with big tits and felt a stir in my crotch. Kim had small 32A tits and I knew she was very self-conscious about it.

Finally, Kim went to see her family in Korea. While she was gone (for three weeks), I frequented a Philippine massage spa and received some great hand jobs while drinking San Miguel's. I didn't feel like there was anything wrong with this, at least I wasn't fucking anyone. The way the local girls looked and flirted, I couldn't help getting turned on.

When Kim returned from her trip, I immediately noticed some facial changes. Her eyes were more rounded and her lips looked swollen. At first I demanded, What happened, did someone hit you? Kim laughed and said, No, No way! I had surgery!

I was taken back because Kim hadn't even asked me before doing it. I had to admit after her swelling went down; I liked her new look. He new eyes made her look Amerasian; perhaps more Thai looking than Korean and her lips took on a permanent pouting look; Very sexy. Within a week, Kim was using her thick lips on my cock and it looked and felt incredibly good.

It wasn't long after that that Kim began badgering me to let her getting her breasts done. I didn't like the idea because of the nightmare stories I had heard about women being scarred and losing their nipple sensitivity. I felt she was going overboard with the surgeries anyway. Kim pouted for days until I would talk about it again. She finally brought Lisa over and let her tell me about the procedure. I felt embarrassed about it but Kim and I both squeezed one of Lisa breasts to verify the results of her enlargements. They felt very natural and they made her look sexy. Lisa gave us a card from her plastic surgeon in Manila. I decided we would check him out.

Kim ended up having her tits enlarged from a 32A to a 34C. This is what the doctor recommended. Kim was obviously in pain and swollen when I drove her the 90 minutes home from the hospital. During the drive home, I kept looking at her swollen stuffed top, and worrying whether she would turn out all right after the recovery.

Kim recovered for the next two weeks. I was greatly relieved that although she initially lost some nipple sensitivity, she regained almost all of it back in a few weeks. The surgeon had inserted the implants under her arms, so there wasn't much scarring either.

She seemed to have a new glow about her now. She bought sexier clothes to show off her new body. Kim already had great legs and a perfect ass. With her new tits, she even modeled a bikini for my camera. It was fun shooting her in sexy poses at the house and at the beach. She also began going braless. Her long nipples would poke hard against her tied off tank tops and tube tops. I really loved to fuck her while sucking her new big tits.

Kim also gained new confidence in her self and would actually strut down the street showing off her scantily clad body. I wondered what men thought when they saw her. The area we lived was not far from the multitude of GI sponsored nightclubs and titty bars. I saw men giving her a second looks whenever we walked around the neighborhood. The thought of their dirty thoughts made me fantasize. For a short while I really felt Kim and I were a perfect couple.

At the same time, it seemed we were growing apart. Kim and I began going to the bars separately with our respective friends every Friday or Saturday night. I met with friends from work but also occupied my time flirting with the local bar girls as there were a lot of bars to visit each weekend. Kim and I didn't see much of each other during those evenings; we were both too ar hungry. After a few weeks I became bored with the local club scene and I began wondering what Kim was doing and where.

One Friday night, I helped my buddy get into a jeep; he was too drunk to continue. I was close to that level myself. As I stopped at a bar area BBQ stand I noticed some non-local women exiting from the disco across the street. There, I thought I noticed Kim and two of her girlfriends coming out of the disco while some GIs closely followed. I left my food and got a closer look from the makeshift wall of the BBQ stand.

Kim and her friends hardly stood out from the locals. They were all sexily dressed in short shorts or mini skirts just like the working bargirls. I stayed out of sight listening to their laughing and conversation; it seemed the GIs wanted them to run the bars with them some more. Two of the men were really trying to coax the girls on. I heard one of them ask for a hug before he left.

I watched as a tall drunken GI held my wife while slipping his hands down her shorts and cupping her ass cheeks before she pushed him away playfully. Kim's friend, Lisa took part of another guys tongue in her mouth as he playfully pushed his cock into her crotch. The girls finally walked away from them laughing and drunkenly stumbled into another bar. I felt a huge pressure in my pants; somehow all this excited me. I got in a jeepney and headed home. I tried to sleep but would repeatedly wake myself up with an erection. I watched the clock and heard the door at 2:45am. I knew the bars had just closed.

Kim was pretty drunk when she arrived home. She stumbled and slurred her way to the bathroom for a shower. I felt my cock harden again. Kim returned from the shower a few minutes later and sat on the bed in just a towel. She slurred again and asked me what was wrong, I told her what had happened.

Kim's eyes began to well with tears as she defensively explained to me nothing had happened with the men, it was a ease. She and her friends went out occasionally to get free drinks and attention at the clubs. I told her I thought she looked like a hooker and admitted it had gotten me excited. Kim laughed at me in surprise, she seemed to feel relieved by my confession.

Are you sure? She said, yes, Sure.

She nervously laughed again and immediately ran her hand over the length of my cock, feeling it's hardness in her hand, Kim was shocked by my excitement. We had not had sex lately (nor had we wanted to). Kim talked to me as she continued to run her hand up and down my cock.

What makes you so excited, tell me,

I told her how I had fantasized about her having sex with the men. Now her hand was shaking and inside my jockeys grasping my balls and pulling at my cock, lengthening it. I was so excited, I flipped and pulled the wet towel from Kim, releasing her tits and exposing her smooth ass .I was getting hornier by the moment. . I could feel her excitement grow as I took her nipples one at a time hungrily into my mouth. Kim moaned out loud.

Next, I forcefully spread her legs and began licking down towards her wet pussy, I began eating her pussy as her breath shortened with each lick.

What made you so excited? Kim moaned.

Seeing a guy touch you, the way you looked, I don't know. I moaned also. Kim worked my nipples with her free hand. She was getting into this as much as I was.

I licked at her squirming wet pussy hard.

What else did you think when you saw me Kim moaned again.

The guy fucking you.

You like that?

I told her definitely yes.

Kim moved up and straddled me. She held my cock and slipped it in her wet hole with a groan as if she had been anticipating sex for weeks. Maybe she had. She began to grind against me. My cock felt like it was in honey heaven. Her pussy muscles were contracting with each forward movement of her hips, making me involuntarily squirm underneath her.

I think about it too sometimes but I never did it, just think about it Kim's horniness surfaced in her strained voice.

You really like men to want me?

Yessss I admitted.

She told me she liked men to want her. It wasn't long till she told me shed been so fucking horny lately. Her grinding became more and more aggressive; she seemed possessed by her facial expressions. Her eyes closed as she made circular movements with her hips. It felt so good; I tried to think of other things as she moaned loudly to her first orgasm. She continued to fuck me; I did not want it to end.

Finally, I mentally reverted back to our original conversation and graphically thought of Kim fucking another mans cock instead of mine; I immediately blew my load with a loud moan. I was Bucking into her wildly, I felt like the orgasm would not stop, for sure it was the best orgasm I had ever had. I felt like I emptied out quarts of cum into Kim's wanting pussy. After a short drift off to sleep, we fucked again hard till Kim's pussy was almost raw. Kim then had some rare multiple orgasms.they became stronger each time, I know she came at least three times. We finally collapsed in each other's arms, sweating and breathing as if we had just ran a marathon.

The next morning I awoke to the smell of coffee. I found it on the coffee table in the living room. Kim was busy looking through Frederick's of Hollywood magazines. She hadn't bought lingerie in the past year, so I didn't know what her interest was. As she sifted through the pages, she asked me what would look good on her, she was pointing to outer garments this time, and some of them were outlandish. I felt my excitement growing again as I browsed the magazine; I knew what she was getting at. Kim asked what clothing that I would pick out for her to wear to a nightclub; my fantasy was quickly becoming a reality. I had to be certain Kim wasn't just joking; she said she wasn't. We decided to pick out an ensemble each.

I chose a black Asian style mini-halter dress that neck haltered with a keyhole opening in front, it was backless and wouldn't allow the wearing of a bra. Kim picked out some other items of her own, not letting me see the pages, she said she would get the dress I wanted in addition. I had to go to work an hour later with thoughts of what Kim had ordered burning in my mind. Twice I had grown hard and had to duck out of sight at work till the hard-on was suppressed by thoughts of other things.

What made things more exciting was that Kim wouldn't mention the clothing order again till it arrived two and a half weeks later. She even kept it boxed till the following Friday night. She announced when I got home from work she wanted to go out with me and she had some new clothes she wanted me to see. She asked me to unwrap each box for her starting with the smaller ones. The first package was more of an envelope, it contained a set of 3 sheer g-strings, and they were so tiny and soft. There was a black one, red, and white.

Kim asked me to pick one, so I picked black. The next envelope contained high top fishnet stockings. Kim took off one shoe and slipped one on, it was making me hot. Next came the shoes, they were black strappy stiletto sandals, just a single strap around the heel and to the front showing the maximum of her tiny size five feet. I thought there would be a bra in the next box, but there wasn't it was the dress I had ordered her. Kim modeled it for me and I asked her to try it on, but she decided to wait till we were ready to go out later.

It took more than two hours for Kim to get ready that night. She made sure everything was perfect, her hair, nails, make up. When she finally came out of the bedroom, she looked like a high priced call girl. Her make up was a little heavy and her perfume drove me wild. It was already 9:15 when I looked over her outfit. I wanted to fuck her right there, her nipples stood out against the shiny black fabric of her dress, and as she sat down to slip on her new heels, I could seethe top of her sexy fishnet hose and a wisp of her hot black panties. The crossover neck halter seemed to squeeze her breasts tighter and upward, making them look even bigger than they were. The opening between her breasts showed the inside mounds of her creamy tits. I was salivating. The dress also had a slit on one side; it made Kim look taller than her 5'0 petite frame. Just to tease me, she opened her legs quickly giving me a flash shot of her transparent panties clinging to her sweet bush.

We were both experiencing a kind of sexual nervousness that night. I'd never seen Kim this erotically dressed before. I poured us both a glass of wine to quiet our nerves before we hit the streets. I walked behind Kim and held her, sliding my hands up to her breasts, kissing her neck. She let out a sigh and moaned as I fingered her nipples through the top of her halter, she gasped and pushed against my cock saying she was excited and ready to go.

I was so nervous about Kim being seen that I didn't turn on the porch light before going out to the carport. We drove out of the way to a parking lot near the bar district. We wanted to stay inconspicuous so, we parked the car and caught a Tricycle (Filipino sidecar motorcycle taxi) to the bar area. The driver gave Kim a long look before we got in; I was hoping that no one that we might know would see us. We got out at a disco and danced for a while. Guys often asked women to dance in these clubs so I didn't object when a couple of guys alternately danced with Kim. I also danced with a Filipino girl that had been watching me from across the bar earlier. As we danced, I saw how the guy dancing with Kim was looking over her body. I liked it. After an hour of this and a few drinks we left.

Kim wanted to go to a bar district that we never frequented, one that was known for topless dancers, erotic sex shows, and even opened sampled sex.

We arrived at the top hat club and I almost told the driver to take us back, I knew this club, it was known for erotic sex on stage, I was hesitant of taking Kim in there. She insisted on going so we nervously got out and walked towards the stairs. As we entered the dimly lit room, I looked around to see approximately 12 men sitting around the bar at nearby tables, they all seemed to move their gaze from the t-shirted girl, bikini bottomed girl on the well lit stage - to Kim, a couple of them devilishly smiled at her. We sat at a table on the far end, and ordered a couple of drinks, Kim had a seven and seven, which I knew, was strong for her, I settled with a double rum and coke. I realized by looking around that Kim was the only woman in the bar besides the local bargirls and the nearly naked dancers that were sitting near customers at random.

We watched the girl on stage who was probably only 18 or 19 years old, pour San Miguel beer over herself to the heavy beat of rock music and the men's cheers. The beer quickly made her T-shirt transparent, her large nipples clearly straining through the wet fabric. One of the men would look at Kim to watch her expression whenever the girl did something. The girl now dancing to a loud Madonna song took off her top, fully exposing her breasts. She was now only wearing a bikini bottom. The men wanted more. The girl finished her act and another girl appeared at the start of the next song.

Kim and I began to lose our nervousness as we drank. Kim looked so hot; I looked at her in that tight dress every time the Disco lights would flash at our table. The next girl was about the same age yet cuter; the guys seemed to know her from experience. She came out with another T-shirt and asked a nearby customer to splash her with beer. An older guy shook up a bottle of beer and squirted her tits for all the men's pleasure. She didn't take off her top this time because we learned she was bottomless. She seductively placed the now empty bottle down below her on the floor immediately below her. I whispered to Kim we should go, but she grabbed my arm and said o. We watched as the girl lowered herself to the bottle and pushed the bottle into her pussy, all to the rhythm of the music. I placed my hand on Kim's thigh and she did the same to me in anticipation of what was to come next.

The girl asked for some Pesos and a couple of men obliged. They placed a neat stack of 6 or 7 large coins on top of the bottle. The girl proceeded to lower herself down and pick up all the coins from the bottle without dropping a single one. This showed the men she had pussy control and would be good in bed. This went on a couple of times, and the stack got slightly higher each time. The girl asked for another volunteer for her final attempt and one of the men at the bar pointed to Kim to place the coins, a couple of yells followed the suggestion and Kim got up from the table. I watched with embarrassment as Kim collected coins from guys around the room, each one looking directly at her ass and tits. Her nipples were sticking straight out now, giving each table a show of their own.

As she bent forward at each table, other guys at nearby tables would lean forward to catch a glimpse of her panties She brought a double handful of coins to the bottle and neatly stacked them 12 pesos high. Kim sat back down at our table and watched the girl grimace as she lowered herself to the bottle. The men were watching intently as the girl tried desperately to pick up all the coins with her pussy. The weight of the coins was too much for her as a couple of coins fell out of her and hit the floor with a jingle. I sensed Kim knew this was all exciting me as she slid her hand lightly over my cock as she sat down, seemingly surprised at the size of it. My hand simultaneously brushed her panties as men gave her more lustful stares.

The show was growing old now. Girls continued to dance and strip. But eyes were shifting more to Kim. The stage girls would alternate between pouring beer over themselves and sucking on a beer bottle like a large cock. The men sitting with dancers were getting their share of fun touching the girls as they massaged their cocks through their pants. We finished our drinks as a Bangles song was tapering off now, so I took the opportunity to grab Kim by the hand and pull her towards the exit. We heard the men groan in disappointment as we left the bar.

Kim knew by this time, I had nothing but sex on my mind. I wanted desperately to take her home and wear out her pussy and lips. She squeezed my hand and said one more club. I figured we'd hit a disco and talk about how horny we both were. Kim pulled me to a back street of clubs away from the more serene bars. These clubs were for short time sex, blowjobs, and open sex. Kim wanted to go into the 'Smut Hut; I pulled away at first because I didn't think she belonged in there. I changed my mind when Kim whispered in my ear she wanted to go to a hotel after this bar. Also, the thought of sex starved men eyeing Kim like a hot bargirl made me want to flaunt her more. We went in and decided to sit at the bar.

Behind the bar were several topless women dancing to an Abba song. There were mirrors all around the bar with some on the ceiling. I watched with interest as a guy took a drunken girl to a back room for sex. Although it was kind of crowded in this side of the room, I spotted some women and men at nearby table booths fondling each other. All the girls in the club wore either a logo trademarked T-shirt with bikini bottom or just the provided club micro bikini. The name smut Hut was stenciled across the ass of the white bikini bottoms. We ordered drinks and started to get into the music. The sound changed to hard sound of Billy Idol. Kim was wiggling on her stool to the beat and moved her hand to my crotch again while nodding to what was going on in a darkened corner. A girl with very long hair was sucking off a man below a table. Kim's hand glided over my cock as she asked, do you want some of that tonight? I moaned yes as I slid my hand gently against her mound.

We saw more men come into the already crowded bar; they were louder than the rest. Apparently they were Navy men from Subic Navy station, I heard them talking loudly about their last night in paradise. I ignored them, knowing they had already had a few too many drinks before getting here. I began to order a final round of drinks for Kim and I when I felt her body shove over to my stool. I quickly looked over to see one of the Navy guys sharing Kim's stool and saying hi cutie, can I share your seat? He also was running his hand all over Kim's ass.

I started to get up and tell him to get off when Kim pulled me back. The burley sailor introduced himself as Glen and told Kim she was the prettiest girl there, he also remarked on how Asian she looked, not very Filipino, and that he really liked her dress. I stayed quiet not knowing what to do. Kim thanked him and told him that I had already bought her a drink but didn't mind more company. We introduced ourselves to each other not letting on that Kim and I were married.

Glen's drunken friends asked if he was going to join them in the next bar over, Glen declined the offer saying he might already have a nice catch for the night. His friends left quickly. Glen ordered us all drinks and excused himself to the bathroom. I asked Kim what was going on and she just said; does this turn you off? Again her hand went closer to my groin, I answered no, and I am excited but worry that you might not be comfortable. Kim just told me she was really excited tonight and said let him play a little I nodded ok as Glen brought our drinks, I noticed Kim had a margarita drink, I knew that tequila made her wild.

As we drank and talked, Glen became more and more liberal with his hand. Soon, his hand had moved from Kim's ass up to her right breast. He would slide his hand against the side of the thin material, cup her breast and randomly run a finger quickly over her nipple. Whenever he did so, she would gasp with excitement. Kim moved her hands down to each of our thighs; I was feeling her ass, searching for her g-string. She felt so hot. I asked her again if everything was ok, she just whispered, yesss into my ear. The three of us were all getting slowly drunk with the alcohol and with the excitement of Kim. Kim began talking more, and becoming more sexually honest.

Finally, Kim said she needed to tell Glen something and they both stepped off to the end of the bar, near the bathroom. Glen's face looked surprised and he began looking at me while Kim talked. When they came back to the table Glen motioned to talk to me also. I felt dumb but followed him over to the same place as he spilled the beans. He told me that Kim confessed we were married; I looked down at the ground as he told me, but looked at him into the eyes when his conversation followed. He said that he told Kim he was sorry, he didn't know, he apologized to me and confessed that he had just gotten liberty after a 5 month cruise, that's why he was so aggressive. Lastly he told me that Kim said she didn't mind any of this as long as everyone was having a good time and that I didn't mind. Glen said he was going back to Subic the next morning and that this was his last trip to Angeles City before he changed station to Guam.

I finally nodded ok and saw Kim smile as we returned to our seats. Kim asked me once more, everything ok? I said yes and played with her ass some more. With neither man knowing what to do, Kim made the suggestion we move to a booth, we both readily agreed. I picked one in an opposite corner, the area darker than the rest. It had cafeteria styled seats, big enough to seat 5 people for dinner. Kim sat in the corner of the booth with each of us on either side of her. A waitress brought us more drinks and just commented, Do you want an extra friend? motioning to a girl nearby I just said o and we returned her smile with a shake of our heads.

As the music slowed to a slow pace, Glen and I began working on Kim's tit s and ass again. She returned the favor by sliding her hands down our thighs. Kim seemed the drunkest of all of us, she started verbalizing what she liked in men more and more, and when Glen fingered her nipples she moaned and let out a gasp. Soon Kim slid her hand over each of our cocks and exclaimed same size, double delight! Luckily we were near a speaker, no one heard us. I watched as a Filipino girl took a black mans cock into her mouth while he eyed us from across our table. After some teasing, Glen and I managed to get Kim's legs spread and over each of our knees.

Glen was sliding his hands down Kim's thigh peeking a finger into her panties, feeling her wet pussy. Kim answered with a squeeze of our cocks and thrust her pussy forward. Kim was enjoying this immensely and so were Glen and I. I knew she couldn't stand much more of Glen's rubbing her clit and my fingering her nipples inside of her spandex top. Finally she asked what do you guys want to do? she was moaning the words Glen and I looked at each other not knowing who would speak first, finally Kim moaned and said you both want to fuck me? Glen and I shocked by her words, just nodded yes. Kim closed her legs and said let's go some place then.

We immediately got ourselves together and headed out towards the motel district behind the clubs. We could faintly hear the offbeat music of the bars as we came upon one of the better love motels. Glen stayed off to the corner of the motel while I approached the receptionist window inside the door with Kim. We got our room and motioned Glen to follow. The inside of the place was much nicer than the outside. Although it was designed for short-time sex, it was well laid out inside. It had a huge waterbed, some rattan pappasan furniture, stereo, and mirrors everywhere. There was an array of lubricants, condoms and sex videos neatly stacked on the single dresser in the room. Even the shower was of an exhibitionist nature; there was a clear glass wall panel that allowed the person in adjoining room to watch the person in the showering.

Once we were all in the room, my heart began thundering in my chest. I knew what we were going to do was imminent. Kim nervously excused herself to the bathroom. While she was gone, Glenn and I looked at each other. Glen just smiled and said, Your wife is hot. I don't know why I said it but I did. She is super horny tonight. She likes it rough. Glen just grinned and said yeah? Sure. I felt like I had just verbally given Glen permission for rape.

When Kim came out of the bathroom, we quickly got back into the scheme of sex. Glen stood behind Kim, letting his hands travel up and down her breasts as he kissed her neck; I set the stereo on to a soft jazz station and turned on the TV. An intense sex movie was playing; ironically it had a threesome going with one girl and two men, all well proportioned. I set the table lamp low and watched Glen and Kim caress as I took off my shoes, pants and shirt. Glen was busy fumbling at his own clothes as he continued kissing Kim. Soon they were sucking tongues. I was amazed to watch my wife sharing herself so openly.

Glen and I were only wearing boxers and Kim began to take off her shoes but Glen stopped her asking if he could take off her clothes. Kim relaxed as Glen stood behind Kim and unclasped the halter tab behind her neck. I watched with great excitement as the halter slowly fell, exposing Kim's perky nipples and well-rounded breasts. Glen immediately hovered in on her nipples with his tongue while he peeled away the dress. Kim gasped with excitement with Glen's manipulation of her nipples, he squeezed her soft tits and sucked even more. Glen lowered himself more commenting how nice her tits and ass were, while he kissed all around her tiny g-string. I felt myself fully harden as Glen seated Kim in the center of a round Rattan papa-san chair, She looked like a little girl awaiting her first sexual experience, the chair was so big compared to her petite frame.

Glen removed her shoes seductively, kissing her toes and ankles. Next he began to pull at her panties very slowly, telling her that he had wanted this for a long time. As Kim's g-string rolled slowly down, I was shocked to see her pussy was completely shaved, that's why it had taken her so long to get ready earlier in the evening! With her panties aside, Kim looked more the part of a teenage schoolgirl than ever before. Glen said keep the hose on, it makes you look so hot. He then placed her legs apart towards the rattan edges of the chair and then placed a pillow underneath her ass. Kim leaned back in the chair and waited for what was to come. I watched in the side mirror as Glens head sunk between Kim's legs, Her expressions began changing rapidly to Glen's expert tongue. Kim let out moan after moan while Glen ate her sweet pussy like it was honey.

Kim motioned for me to come near her; I did with my cock half-erect. Kim pulled me to her lips, taking my cock into her mouth. She sucked and let out moans in tempo with Glens tongue manipulations on her labia and clit. It felt so good to feel Kim pump my cock in and out her mouth, her tongue swirling around the head, she had not given me head at home lately and never was it this good!

Glen pushed back Kim's legs high into the air so he could probe her ass with his tongue, this made Kim moan louder and she now made slurping sounds as she ravished my cock. I felt the first tingle of precum as Kim devoured me. I pulled away in time before Cumming, Glen was talking to her now, asking her how she liked her ass penetrated, and she said she loved it. Kim pulled my cock into her mouth again and Glen slowly probed her ass with his index finger before he went down on her pussy again with his tongue. Kim was in Horny heaven, and she couldn't get enough.

Glen slowly worked Kim's asshole with his index finger making her squirm while he spread her labia and concentrated with his tongue on her clit. All this was too muck for her, she let go of my cock with her sweet lips, letting out a cry of sheer pleasure while she pumped her pussy into Glens hungry mouth. She moaned and moaned, Cumming so hard I felt her shake in the chair. Glen gently wound her down with kisses to her pussy, nipples and finally her lips. I knew that Kim must have been heard through the thin walls but this was a love motel anyway.

Glen and I looked at each other as if deciding on who would cum next. Glen glanced at the king-size waterbed and somehow we knew the next step. Glen carried Kim to the bed and placed her on it with her legs high in the air. I watched several mirror angles as he stood and slid his cock over her pussy fold, sliding along her slickness while he manipulated her legs to get the best friction for his cock. He got up and grabbed some sweet smelling KY jelly and spread it heavily onto his cock. He then positioned himself between her legs raising and lower her legs spread so that his cock head would slide up and down her slit to her ass. Kim made no protests. This was the first time I got a good look at Glens cock, it was perhaps an inch longer than mine, maybe closer to 8, but with a much thicker head and he was uncut. Glen pulled her hose off seductively while commenting on how he liked Kim fully naked, how hot she was and how much he wanted to fuck her. Glen became more verbal and aggressive as he went on.

After some more mutual foreplay, Kim became delirious with pleasure. I approached her from the side of the bed as if she was an all night fucktoy, a whore of my own dreams. I stepped along side of her and pushed my aching cock hard towards her lips. Again, she took my manhood into her mouth deeply and with great sensuality. I watched the side mirror, moaning with pleasure as she pumped my cock to full erection. Glen was now filling Kim with his cock and she was loving it! Glen nibbled at her toes as he plunged into her with slow rhythm. Glen kept saying of how tight and hot she was. Kim looked as horny as ever; she arched her back to meet his thrusts and sucked my cock deep and in rhythm with Glen's thrusts. Glen backed off from Cumming a couple of times, trying to save his load till Kim was at just the right level of pleasure. Glen soon became more aggressive with Kim; I guess he remembered my earlier words.

Glen stopped fucking Kim and told her to get on the bed doggy position. I again pulled my cock from her mouth although I was seconds away from shooting my load. Glen gathered some pillows lying around the room and placed them under Kim's pussy. He asked me to get on the bed in front of her. I sat against the mirrored headboard. Glen positioned Kim so that she could suck me without having to strain.

Glen played with her nipples and ass and asked her if she was still horny. Kim said, yes quietly. Glen rubbed her wet clit with his hand while closing in on her with his cock and asked her again if she wanted it. Again she answered with a yesss. Glen rubbed his cock around her pussy, playing with the opening and nudged her towards my hard cock. Suck your husbands cock and I'll give you what you want. Kim eagerly took my cock into her mouth. I felt her hot and quickened breath as she enveloped my tool. Now lick his balls, make them wet. I saw in wall mirror Glen thumbing her ass and pinching her nipples with the other hand.

Kim stuck her tongue out as far so she could reach my balls and began licking them to my pleasure. Glen pushed his cock in her pussy slightly and pulled out again. Kim sighed as if she had been let down.

You want my cock Kim? Tell me nice and loud. Tell me.

Kim was so fucking horny, I knew she would do anything, she loudly said GIVE ME YOUR COCK.

Use some dirty words Kim.

FUCK MY PUSSY.

That's a good girl, now take your husbands cock and suck it good, and if you don't moan loud, I'll stop.

Kim took my cock in her mouth hungrily. Glen proceeded to push all of his cock into her, and Kim moaned with delight. Glen pinched her nipples while demanding that she moan louder. Soon, Glen was stroking his big cock all the way into her, still slowly in order to save the pleasure that was building. Kim barley lost a stroke on my cock and I could feel my load beginning to build. Glen was having a great time stroking her pussy and telling her what a good fuck she was. I watched as he worked his thumb all the way into Kim's ass, making her squirm and moan louder. God you have a tight ass Kim. You like that don't you? Kim nodded. There was no holding back on her now.

Use your ass, fuck my finger and cock at the same time.

Kim complied by moving back and forth on her own. She was also taking my precum at the same time.

Kim, tell me to fuck your ass

She didn't say anything, she just kept pumping her ass against his cock and thumb' Glen rubbed her nipples again and slapped her ass hard with his open hand. She made a few hard quick thrusts backwards causing her to moan out again.

Come on baby I know you want it, tell me now

Fuck my ass!

Louder.

FUCK MY ASS!

Glen began working his cock into Kim's ass very slowing; she nearly cried with the initial pain, but Glen was gentle and asked her to relax. As he penetrated her, he fingered her clit, helping to nullify the pain. Soon he was fully into her and the pain magically went away. Glen began some slow strokes and asked her if she was ok, she gasped yes.

Kim went back to my cock and took it in her mouth a third time. I knew my stamina wouldn't last long this time; the whole scene was too hot! Kim again began to moan as Glen's strokes became longer and with more power.

Your ass is the tightest, damn.

Everyone was in rhythm now. Kim was moaning and slurping my cock. Glen was fingering Kim's nipples and pulling on her long hair as he thrust against her ass. The bed creaked with the heavy movements and the three of us moaned in unison to the hot feel of Kim.

Are you ready Kim? Are you ready for all of me?

YES, fuck me, Fuck Me, she said.

Glen pulled his cock from Kim's ass and pushed it deep into her pussy once more.

Now show me how much you want cock.

Kim pushed as hard against Glen's cock as he did to her It was incredibly loud. Glen again pulled on her hair to get more friction and began spanking Kim's ass as he felt his cock ready to explode. This just made her louder. I was getting ready to shoot my load as well. Glen cried out as he shot his load deep with in Kim. Seconds later I came into her mouth, Glen told her to drink it all. She did and I mean a lot of cum. I felt as if I was Cumming for minutes. Next it was Kim's turn as she yelled out FUCKKKKK and came with the last of Glen's hard on.

After we all fell out from sexual exhaustion, we took turns getting a shower and lay naked on the bed with Kim in the middle. A short time later, I was awakened to see Kim sitting up and sucking on Glen's massive cock. It didn't take me long to harden but I decided I would wait till they finished. I heard Glen moan while I fell in and out of sleep. After I re-awoke, I noticed Kim had cuddled up to me and I decided I wanted the real thing.

It was an unusual thing for me for me to do it, but I decided I wanted pussy and there was no holding me back. I awoke Kim by spreading her legs and licking at her hole. I could smell and taste Glen when I licked her. This just aroused me more. Kim whimpered but did not protest as I pulled her legs open and mounted her while Glen rolled towards us and peered through half opened eyes. I became verbal and loud as I aggressively fucked Kim. I told her to squeeze her pussy and to squeeze her own tits. Remarkably, she did everything I asked and moaned for me. Soon, I was fucking her wildly as she jacked Glen with her free hand.

Kim came first again, followed by me, then Glen. We were now all spent for the night. As we sobered up into the late morning hours, we talked and agreed that this was a one-time deal. Glen was very cordial and told us not to worry. It had been the hottest night he ever had but he respected us fully and felt lucky to share the experience.

After we left Glen at the motel, we head headed home and talked some more. We had both achieved our fantasy but didn't want to exploit our marriage. Our home and children would take priority and it would be several years later before we became sexually adventurous again. But that's another REAL story and I'll tell you about it if you like this one. It will be called Asian Date.'

No comments: