Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Dawn Tale Dirty Windows

Note from bearlee: First, our continued thanks to the many people that have listened to Dawn\'s first 13 audio stories. The feedback has been great and we\'ve both enjoyed it more than you\'ll ever know!

We hope you\'ll find this story enjoyable as well(Dawn said this one made her squirm when she listened to it-that\'s a good thing by the way!) and really do hope you\'ll continue to send Feedback and Vote(including those of you that said you didn\'t when you had \come\ to a certain part of the story and \finished\ before it ended, only to go back to your favorite parts later!) All feedback with a correct email address will be responded to, but we also welcome anonymous feedback.

We\'ve decided to drop the \genesis\ portion of the text. If you\'re interested in knowing how these stories came about, the information is in the written portion of the first ten audio stories. There remains a summary of the story and it is more detailed than earlier ones. I did my best to capture quotes from the audio, but it\'s difficult sometimes so if something seems out of order, it\'s the result of my lousy notetaking while listening. We keep hoping the sound quality, which we keep working to improve, is fine on this one. Sometimes it just depends on your computer, but until it\'s actually posted on the site, it\'s impossible to know how it will sound. However, experience tells us if you play around with the bass and volume, it should be fine.

As with her more recent audio stories, she reaches her own climax toward the end of the story. Also, this one is no different than the others in that it is told in such a way she could just as easily be speaking directly to you, the listener. So, sit back, relax and get ready to enjoy another unscripted \confession\ audio story by Dawn and remember, she likes feedback and Lee likes votes-that means you have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page after you get done listening to it!



SUMMARY OF STORY



Late this past summer Dawn was going to have the windows on her home cleaned by her brother. Unfortunately, her brother was unable to do it so she hired a 20 year-old guy to do it. Mark was \just a young guy.saving money for college\ doing odd jobs. His estimate for the job was much lower than a company she had contacted after her brother bowed out on her.

Mark came over on a hot Saturday morning and went right to work starting on the lower level windows. Her home is such that the windows on the upper level require a ladder to reach. After a time, she invited him in for a drink of cold water a couple of times and each time \he was just so polite, Honey.\ He was getting ready to do the top windows and she directed him to ladder she kept in a small shed. \He must have done a lot of outdoor work, I mean, Honey, his body was so tanned I couldn\'t help checking him out.\

Dawn decided to take a bath. Her plans were to leave to see her parents a little later in the day. She took a long, hot bath but kept \thinking about poor Mark out there in the hot sun.\ Finishing her bath, she put on a robe and walked out to the living room and.\I could see him up on the ladder cleaning the windows. I kind of stopped before he could see me and watched him, Honey. You know, he was working so hard and it was really hot out. I could see the sweat just kind of glistening off his body while he worked.he looked so good honey, I mean, he was really kind of muscular and all.\ Mark had his shirt off and was wearing a pair of jeans as he worked and \you know what, here\'s the bad part, but it made me kind of hot to watch him out there.his strong arms and that muscular chest.oooh, Honey, he looked so cute and sooo goood!\

At that point, Dawn backed up through the kitchen to her dining room and sat down at the table. It was a little further away from the window making it harder for him to see her. \I just kind of opened my robe.let it hang open and I watched him working and you know what, he saw me.Oooh, baby, I knew he was watching and I put some of the lotion on my hands and started to rub my tits.I wanted to look up at him but didn\'t.I knew he had to be watching me though.I rubbed the lotion on my nipples.I mean I really played with them, pinching my nipples with my fingers.Mmmmm, and honey, my pussy was getting all moist and I just had to get my fingers in my cunt!\

Getting lost in her own world of self-love, she kept rubbing the lotion on her body running her hands down her breasts and over her stomach and \then put one of my fingers in my pussy and just kind of rubbed it around.pretty soon I was finger-fucking myself and well, I looked up and he was just staring at me.I kind of smiled.I guess I shouldn\'t have, but I did, honey. And my pussy, mmmm, honey, it felt so good.it was all wet and throbbing.closed my eyes and just kept fucking my cunt with two fingers.my clit was so hard and the palm of hand just moved over it.\

She continued masturbating in front of the young man until \my pussy felt like it was on fire and every muscle in my body was quivering.the spasms in my cunt just spread through my entire body.mmm, it felt good.and I felt like a nasty little slut fingering myself in front of this guy.\

When her eyes finally opened, the young man was still standing on the ladder in front of the window. She could see the bulge in the front of his pants.\his cock was so hard and I just had to have it.\ She waved at the young man to come in heard the front door of her home open. Mark moved quickly up the stairs and over to her. He stood for a moment in front of her and then bent forward kissing her. \His tongue felt so good in my mouth, but it wasn\'t what I wanted. I wanted him to lick my clit and shove it in my pussy.mmmm, and I wanted to suck his cock!\ She pushed him away and undid his belt pulling his pants quickly down.

\His cock was so hard and so fat.mmmm, and so long too!\ Mark moved down and his face pushed through her spread legs until his mouth found the opening of her pussy and his tongue caressed her clit.\I held my pussy lips open for him until he made me come!\

It should have ended there, \but he wanted more and I felt bad. I mean, I had come twice now and he still didn\'t get to at all and well, I wanted him to.I felt so bad I got up and pushed him down on the couch and then, well.honey, I guided his cock into my wet cunt and he started fucking me.Mmmm, baby, his cock felt so good in my my pussy but I wanted him to come in my mouth!\

She changed positions because she \had to have his cock in my mouth.I held his thick cock in my hand and looked at it.His shaft was wet from my pussy juices and just kind of glistened in the sunlight.and the head was so swollen I didn\'t know know if I could even get it in my mouth, but the clear drops of precum on the head.well, mmmm, honey, I just had to taste him and try to get it in my mouth.\

Dawn could taste the salty sweat of his body as she struggled to get her mouth over the large head.\it stretched my mouth wide getting it in.oooh.he felt so good.my mouth was stuffed with the head of his cock and some of the hard shaft and I just sucked at the head as hard as I could.my mouth was filled with that big cockhead of his and my hand moved up and down that hard, wet shaft and he was trying to cram more of his cock into my mouth, but there wasn\'t room.the head was just too big.I just kept sucking the head.Ooooh.mmmm and jacking him off in my mouth with my hand. Mmmm, honey, he was finally ready to come.his throbbing cock just seemed to expand even more and all of a sudden he shot a huge load of hot cum in my mouth!\

\Oooh, I was so hungry for his cum, I just swallowed it greedily down my throat.and kept flicking my tongue against the head and more cum poured into my mouth.he kept trying to ram his cock deeper inside of my mouth but the head was already jammed against the back of my throat.he tried to fuck it deep.he just kept shooting heavy loads of cum in my mouth until his dick was empty.[I just kept sucking on his dick and the huge head of his cock until he finally pulled it out.it just plopped out with a loud noise.my mouth still had cum in it and I let it sit in my mouth and opened it wide for him to see it, then closed my mouth and swallowed.I opened my mouth back up for him again to show him it was gone.honey, he just kind of laughed and I smiled back at him.\

Of course, for those of you that have been listening to Dawn\'s audios, you know by now that\'s not the end of the story. Dawn brings herself to orgasm as she relates the events of that day, but the end has no finish. \You know, I\'m really sorry, honey, I really am. I guess the worst part was I told him to take the rest of the day off and come back the next day to finish up.Mmmm, and you know what, honey, he said okay and he came back the next day. He was there really early and already on the ladder when I walked out of the bedroom and into the living room in my robe and well, honey, I was bad again.I hope you aren\'t mad at me-I just couldn\'t help it!\

After you finish listening to the story, we do hope you\'ll scroll down to the bottom to vote and send feedback on this unscripted \confession\ story by Dawn.

No comments: