Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Lover My Friends Husband

Now, looking back on our affair, I can see how it happened. How, we were drawn together by the Gods, by our own passions, by his wife, by the roll of the dice on that ordinary day.

It was a usual work day, and I was filing some papers when I heard a woman shouting at the cash counter. She sounded familiar so I looked over and recognized her as my old colleague and friend, Samena. I was a bit disconcerted as she had changed over the years, but the essential Samena was still there. She still had that sophisticated beauty that was always hers. I got up and walked over to her.

\Hi, Samena, is something wrong?\ I asked.

As soon as she looked at me her anger faded and she smiled. \Lubna? Fancy seeing you here,\ she said.

\Yes, it\'s me,\ I said, wanting to diffuse the situation. \Samena, will you come over here and talk with me?\

Samena looked at me and then back at the man behind the counter. She frowned at him. \I will, but this gentleman needs to learn some manners. He does not know the proper way to talk to a woman.\

\Its fine, Samena,\ I said. \I\'ll talk to him later. Please, come talk with me\.

Samena hesitated and then turned to walk with me to my desk. I got us both a cup of hot tea and Samena calmed down. We shared a few stories about what had happened since we\'d last seen each other. When Samena told me that she\'d gotten married, I was surprised.

\Samena, you didn\'t invite me,\ I said. This made me sad as we had once been close.

\I apologize, Lubna,\ she said. \It all happened in such a rush.\ Samena\'s hand flew back demonstratively.

\Really,\ I said. I was curious. \Was there a problem?\

\There was,\ she said a bit more quietly, \but I will have to tell you about it another time, Lubna\.

\Alright,\ I said. \Will you at least tell me who you married?\

\I will,\ Samena said. \You may know him. His name is Tahir and he owns the Verity Department Store\.

I don\'t know if it was his name, or the way she said it, but when I heard \Tahir\, something within me reached out to it. I played his name over and over in my mind. Silly, I know.

\I know that store,\ I said, \and I believe I\'ve heard of him, Samena, but I don\'t think I\'ve met him. If I\'ve heard right, he is a wealthy man.\

\Yes. He is,\ Samena replied. \And you know how money makes the world go \'round.\

\I do know that,\ I said. I didn\'t understand my unusual reaction and tried to brush it off.

\You will have to come by our place,\ Samena offered, \that way you can meet Tahir and we can catch up more.\

I didn\'t understand why I was all of a sudden feeling jealous of Samena and possessive of this Tahir; it wasn\'t reasonable. And I knew wouldn\'t be able to meet Tahir with Samena. I felt drawn to him in a completely unreasonable way, this wealthy man, this husband to my friend. I felt drawn to him and it felt dangerous. I didn\'t even know him.

I pass by Verity\'s on my way home every day. I was thinking about going into the store to see if I could find Tahir. It was a whim. When I turned the corner and saw the front doors, I walked in. Verity\'s is an expensive store, one I couldn\'t generally afford to shop at. There was a guard at the door who bowed to me. Suddenly, I felt like one of those wealthy ladies you see on \'Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous\'. I entered the store as if I owned it. I looked around at the lavish interior and a twinge of envy shot through me. \Lucky Samena,\ I thought. I looked around a bit and selected a few purchases that I\'d been wanting and putting off buying until I had a more savings. I walked over to the counter with my things. A very nice, handsome, smart-looking young man looked up at me. I felt a flush on my cheeks. \How silly of me,\ I thought, \He must be one of Tahir\'s employee\'s\. I paid for my items. The young man gave me my receipt while I continued to look around the store, hoping to see this \'Tahir\'.

I was disappointed that I hadn\'t seen Samena\'s husband, and the money I\'d just spent seemed frivolous to me now. Then the phone rang. The young man picked up the phone, saying, \Tahir speaking\. I looked back at him. This was Tahir! This handsome young man with the voice like honey and impeccable manners! My heart started to sing. \Oh, my, Samena,\ I thought, \You are one lucky woman!\ He was looking at me curiously. I\'m sure the smile on my face must have looked odd. My legs felt like jelly. I wanted to introduce myself, but then I felt like it might not be proper. I didn\'t want anything ruining my introduction to Tahir. I knew that I would make a visit to Samena\'s place, soon.

Now, something about me: I\'m 35 and married with 2 sons and one daughter. My husband runs a small business. We lived a simple life in our small house, a motorcycle for my husband and other such comforts. For the past 3 years I\'d been working at the bank to help meet our day-to-day expenses. My husband and I rarely have sex and when we do, it is in missionary position and with the lights out. My husband is an alcoholic and usually only approaches me for sex when he is drunk. During the day, I know that he seeks sexual release elsewhere. I love my children dearly, but my husband and I are distant; he has slept in our extra bedroom for as long as I can remember. Thus, we are more like roommates than husband and wife. I do not count our late night sex as anything remotely pleasurable. He is only concerned with his own gratification; I am merely his tool.

I am a voluptuous woman with perfect 36C breasts, firm and inviting, a round bottom that is smooth and silky. I wear the traditional costume shilwar (a trousers like baggy garment that is extremely loose at the top but narrows at the bottom with a string at the waistband to fasten it), a qameez knee-long shirt worn both by men and women along with the shilwar or shalwar, bangles and anklets.

The next day, I couldn\'t resist the temptation and went again to Tahir\'s store. I spent a lot of time just looking around, but really I was looking at Tahir. I was drawn to him. My eyes could hardly look away. It was as if I was under some sort of spell. I finally bought something just so I could go to the counter and hear his voice. He smiled attractively and thanked me graciously; chills ran up and down my spine. How I had missed that kind of feeling. I had never felt it in my marriage, only before that with some boys I\'d met casually with friends. It had never gone anywhere, and I\'d forgotten that rush of pleasure, that feeling of warmth from a handsome man\'s smile, the tension in my body upon hearing his voice, and the desire for more.

I left the store feeling sad and lost. I wondered about this as I walked down the street. How could this small contact with this man bring me such joy and such sadness? I was elated in one way because these feelings of passion had been vacant in my life for so long, and yet I was confused because both of us were in marriages and there was no way I could see that we could be together.

I had learned to shut off that part of myself. I was not that passionate woman; there was no place for her in my life- until now. Tahir made me feel that desire again and despite being the husband of my friend, the attraction was so strong that I had no power to ignore it. It was an attraction of passion, but even more it was an attraction of intimacy as if he and I were bound by some cosmic force. I didn\'t have a need to sleep with him; it was more than that. I needed to be with him, near him, close enough to smell him, to listen to him speak, to look at the way he moved his hands and the way his eyes wrinkled up when he smiled. It was as if my soul wanted to drink him in. As soon as I thought, \I don\'t want sex,\ my body told me it wasn\'t true. The thought of sex with Tahir made me feel a little crazy and drunk. \I did want him that way,\ I thought.

It took me a few weeks before I was able to visit Samena\'s place. I went on a bank holiday in hopes that Tahir would be there. Samena was surprised to see me but she gave me a warm welcome. Tahir soon joined us.

\Do I know you?\ Tahir asked.

\I shop at Verity\'s,\ I said.

\Maybe, but I feel like I\'ve seen you somewhere else,\ he responded.

\The bank,\ I suggested, \I work there.\

\That wouldn\'t be it,\ he said. \I have employees who do my banking for me.\

Then Samena burst in, \What are you talking about, Tahir, this is my friend, Lubna, and she came to visit me, not to talk about work. We have much to catch up on, don\'t we?\

\Yes,\ I said.

\I was just flirting with your friend,\ Tahir replied jokingly.

\I\'m not banning you from talking to her,\ Samena replied. \But it hardly matters where you\'ve seen her.\ Samena seemed quite pleased with herself for redirecting the conversation.

Tahir smiled. He was placating Samena. \Alright, Lubna, tell me what you like to do?\ he asked.

\Talk with department store owners,\ I said before realizing that this could be taken as very forward and inappropriate, but Samena laughed aloud and then Tahir and I joined in. I was relieved that my statement was received lightly. I thought to myself that I needed to be more careful.

Samena and I caught up on our years apart and Tahir added his own comments every now and then. He was interesting and delightful and I had trouble concentrating on Samena with Tahir so close to me.

I stayed as long as I could without appearing rude. When I had to leave, Samena and Tahir walked me to the door.

\We will have to meet again soon,\ she said.

\We will have to meet again soon,\ Tahir said, repeating Samena\'s words, but somehow his words held more meaning. His eyes locked with mine. I felt powerless under his gaze.

\Of course,\ I said. I was thinking, \Call me Tahir. Do you feel this thing between us, or is it only me? I must be near you or I think my life will feel as if it is over just now when I feel like it has just begun.

Samena stepped back into the foyer and I could only see Tahir. He smiled knowingly. It gave me chills. I had an image of us lying in bed together, my skin against his, embracing, afternoon sunshine lighting the windows, finding solace in each other. \Could I live another day feeling this impossible desire,\ I wondered. I told myself that until I saw Tahir again, I would not think of him. I knew I was lying to myself.

On my way home from Samena\'s, I tried to convince myself that my feelings for Tahir were unreasonable and unethical. I had no desire to hurt my old friend, Samena. Yet, no matter how hard I tried to tell myself that my feelings for Tahir were wrong, something within my heart whispered, \No, they are right\. I vowed to ignore my heart and follow my head. I would not visit Samena\'s home again, or, if it were unavoidable, I would only go when I knew Tahir would not be there. Deep within me, I knew that I was in love with him. I even thought of him as \'my young dashing businessman\'. I was enraptured by his intelligence, his beauty, his dedication to his work, and the easy companionship I felt when I was with him.

It had been months since I\'d last seen Samena or Tahir. I felt that my distancing myself from them would lessen my feelings of love for Tahir. Alas, that was not true; instead, my love for him grew to mythic proportions in my mind. I would imagine him whisking me away to some far off palace, or meeting me at some tropical island where we would consummate our love for each other and live happily ever after. Yes, I know this was a child\'s dream, but it was also the picture that my heart painted of Tahir. So, when Tahir came to my bank that day, I felt as if I\'d just seen him.

When he approached me, I told him, \Tahir, you know that I should not talk with you without Samena\.

Tahir smiled at me. \It is lunchtime, Lubna; won\'t you ask me to lunch? I am your guest\.

\True,\ I said, \I will ask someone to bring us our lunch here.\ I was relieved that Tahir ignored my small protest. He was like a blessing to my eyes.

\No, not here,\ Tahir said. \Let us eat somewhere else more comfortable.\

I accepted and quickly got my work space in order. Tahir led me out to his luxury car. I had never ridden in a car as fine as his. I was feeling that pang of envy again for Samena. She was a lucky woman to have so much. Soon we arrived at a posh restaurant that I\'d only heard of. The staff recognized Tahir and led us to a small dark corner in the back of the restaurant.

\Do you do this often?\ I asked Tahir. \They seem to know exactly where to place us.\

\No, I do not do this often,\ Tahir said, \I called ahead and asked for this special table. They know me and were obliging. But, Lubna, I will tell you that I do hope to do this more often. I have had a great desire to be with you and it pleases me that you came with me today.\

I was pleased too. The restaurant was in excellent taste with embroidered linens adorning the tables and fine portraits on the walls. I felt as if I were in one of my fantasies with Tahir.

\Is this real?\ I said aloud. I hadn\'t meant to say it; it just came out. I was a little embarrassed.

Tahir laughed. \Of course it is,\ he said. \You are delightful, Lubna, and so different than Samena.\

\Well, it would be quite boring if everyone were the same,\ I said.

\True,\ Tahir said with a beautiful smile. \Yet, what I mean is that you, Lubna, are more to my taste than Samena. I think you know that already. And of Samena, she does not care to know me.\

\But she seems like such a joyful, caring, sensitive woman,\ I said.

\She is for others,\ Tahir said. \She is not for me. She treats me as if I mean nothing to her.\

\Are you certain of that, Tahir?\ I said. \You have given her a life that many women dream of; how can she act as if you are nothing to her?\

\Fate does as it will,\ Tahir said. \I loved Samena at one time. I gave her everything I had. But she is cold to me and her lack of warmth has driven away any love that I ever felt for her. That said, I want you to think about me. I want you to consider seen me again. I will not force your hand because I already have feelings for you, Lubna. I want you to choose freely what it is that you want.\

Our lunch ended too quickly for me. Our ride back to the bank was a blink of an eye. I had never considered having an affair. Never. Our time together was over, but now I was faced with a decision as to whether or not I would meet with him again. I did not care to do something that would hurt my friend even if she had no feelings for her husband. Nothing had really happened today at the restaurant. We could have been merely friends having lunch together. Then I imagined what it would be like if Tahir and I were only \'friends\' and I was struck by my immediate response to that thought. It was rejection. I could not be only \'friends\' with Tahir. I felt too much for him already. Even at my work station, I could not concentrate. I kept thinking about Tahir, about the muscular body that lie beneath his clothes, about the handsome symmetry of his face, about the light in his eyes. I soon realized that I was very wet down there between my legs. I hadn\'t felt that way in a long time, but just thinking of Tahir had made my body come alive again.

Tahir did not come to see me during my lunch the following day, so I went to Verity\'s after work. Tahir and I talked for some time when he wasn\'t busy with customers or business.

\Samena loves my money,\ he said, \not me.\

\My husband loves his liquor,\ I said, \not me.\

\One needs love in his life to be truly alive,\ Tahir said, \don\'t you agree, Lubna?\

I did.

It was a few weeks later when Tahir called on me again. I had been anticipating this moment since the last time we\'d been together. Tahir asked me to meet him for lunch at a particular hotel. I agreed. When I arrived, he was waiting for me. He took me to a lovely room with a fabulous view where a splendid luncheon had been laid out for us. Tahir and I just sat there staring at each other. I could tell he was pleased to see me too. While we ate, I felt Tahir\'s foot rub against mine. It sent shivers through my body. Today was different, I realized. Something about Tahir had changed. There was a new mischievous look in his eyes. Then he winked at me.

\You make me think of forbidden things,\ he said. \Samena and I do not share a bed. I am a man with desires and thoughts of you have been filling my dreams, Lubna.\

I was flattered and excited. I had been thinking of him in much the same way. There was a line that hadn\'t been crossed until now. \I miss that closeness too,\ I said. \And I am certain that my husband is seeing another woman. It does not hurt me that he is with her when he should be with me. I know he has no love for me nor do I love him.\

\Oh, your husband is a fool,\ Tahir said. \There could not be another woman as beautiful as you, Lubna. I would ask that I could fill that emptiness in your life.\

There is no woman on earth who in my place could have said \'no\' to this man at that moment.

\Your eyes are like the stars to me, Lubna,\ he said. \The bring light to my shadowed life. Your cheerfulness makes me smile on the inside. You cannot know the depth of my feelings for you, but I hope that you will know soon.\

He said this and then came to me and took my head in his hands and kissed the tears that had been running down my face. He kissed my cheeks and then my lips. This was the first time Tahir had touched me. My heart was beating faster. I couldn\'t catch my breath. I felt my hands move and catch Tahir\'s. I held onto him as if he were my steadfast pillar; I would have fallen had he not held me up. He kissed me again. It was a slow, gentle kiss that reached into all the emptiness and hurt I\'ve ever felt and filled those places with tenderness and love. He pulled back to look at me. I smiled back at him. Then I let him undress me until I was only in my bra and panties before him.

\Lubna, I know that I can\'t live without you in my life. I\'ve fallen terribly for you,\ Tahir said.

I felt the same, but I hadn\'t expected to hear those words from him. His blunt honesty took my breath away. I just stared at him. Then I asked, \Are you sure you love me?\

\Yes. I\'m sure,\ Tahir said.

\How do you know?\ I asked.

\Ever since the day you visited our house, I\'ve been feeling such a rush of emotion for you. I cannot explain it. It has never happened to me before. I thought I loved Samena, but now I know it wasn\'t love. What I feel for you is love, Lubna,\ Tahir said.

\Are you sure it isn\'t just lust?\ I said. \That you want to be with me physically.\

\No. It is more than that. Of course, being with you makes me feel alive, but even when I\'m not with you, I am thinking of you and wishing I was with you,\ Tahir answered. \It is love.\

\And what of our ages? Our children? Our status? And most of all, what of Samena? She is my friend,\ I said.

\I have thought of all of these things. To be honest, they mean little to me compared with my love for you. Samena does not love me. Your husband does not love you. We should share our love for each other. It is a gift to us. If we do not accept it, we will regret it,\ Tahir said.

I stood looking out the window at the large elms swaying in the breeze. I was trying to absorb what Tahir had said. I was more than nervous. It felt awkward to privately meet your best friend\'s husband with the intention of go to bed with him. I didn\'t think I was ready. I reached for my clothes, but Tahir stopped me. He embraced me and kissed me. Then he kissed me harder. I shivered. I hadn\'t expected him to stop me. I\'d hoped he would. I was responding to him. Our hearts were beating as one.

He was so close to me as close as I\'d dreamed we\'d be. My heart was racing. My mind was protesting, asking me to stop now before things went too far. I tried to pull away, but Tahir pulled me closer to him. He was more confident and that made me want him more.

\This is wrong,\ I said.

\It is right,\ he assured me. \It is the first thing in my life that I\'m sure of. We deserve this, Lubna.\

He hugged me against him. Then I grabbed his head and pulled it to my chest. I could hear him breathe in deeply. Then he kissed my neck and the top of my rapidly fluttering breasts. He was pulling me down into his arms, caressing my breasts and running his hands down my back to the sensitive place on my hips.

I could feel his hardening cock pushing against my lower stomach. We kissed, our tongues darting in and out of each other\'s mouths. My nipples were sore rubbing against the rough cotton bra I was wearing and I was wet between my legs. I felt so much emotion and was afraid that if Tahir saw it, he would stop the lovely things he was doing; so, I held still. But deep inside me there was a storm building and finally I could not resist it any longer. As Tahir sucked my lips, smothering me with kisses, one of his hands cupped my breast while the other trailed over my body from my stomach to between my thighs. I pressed my thighs close together. He tried to move his leg between mine, but my thighs were tightly closed and I wouldn\'t let him. But in my mind, I wanted him to ravage me, to tear off the rest of my clothing, to rip off my panties and fuck me like there was no tomorrow.

He helped me get my bra off. Then he pressed my breast a little and brushed his hands over my hardened nipples. He cupped my breast in his hand the boldly began to squeeze my nipple. He was still rubbing his body against mine and I was responding whether I wanted to or not. Suddenly, I stood up and shook my head.

\I cannot do this Tahir,\ I said. \It is too much. It is too wrong. I love you, but I am not like this. Can you understand that?\

\Lubna, we are meant to be together,\ Tahir said. \You will see that.\

\No. There are too many people that we will hurt,\ I said. \I will not be responsible for that.\

\Lubna, they will never know. It will be our secret,\ Tahir said. \My wife, your husband have no desire to know. They are busy with their own lives. They do not concern themselves with what we do. We were brought together for a reason. I must see you, Lubna. I cannot live without you.\

\We will have to talk about it another time,\ I said. \I have to get back to work before I get in trouble.\

Tahir smiled. \Yes, another time,\ he said.

I felt his hand pat my bottom. That touch would haunt me the rest of the day and into the night when I would dream of him. I dreamed of his height beside mine as he was well over six feet tall, running my fingers through his thick black hair, and looking into his large shinning black eyes. I dreamed about his strength; each muscle tight and strong. He was a vision to behold. Any woman would want to be with him. I dreamed of his strong arms holding me tightly in that embrace. I dreamed of his kiss. I dreamed of him all night long, over and over, in my bed alone. I wanted him. I loved him.

My husband had not slept with me in more than a year. I still felt young. I still needed the touch of a man. I did not want to have an affair with Tahir, but I knew that if I didn\'t, I would regret it the rest of my life. I couldn\'t make the next move myself though. I would wait and see what Tahir would do. I knew what my heart hoped he would do.

That night in my bed, I masturbated. I was with him in my dreams. I wasn\'t worried about being quiet as my husband was likely drunk and asleep in the other room. I palmed the tips of my breasts, imagining it was Tahir\'s hands touching me, and my nipples stood proud and erect. Lightly, I ran my fingertips over my ribs working my way down. I made little oval shapes just above my groin, feeling the delicate skin there. I massaged my lips and then slid into my juicy wetness.

\Tahir,\ I moaned. \Oh, yes. Touch me, Tahir.\ Then I spread my legs wide, wanting to feel Tahir inside me there. I was on fire. I climaxed again and again with Tahir my dream lover until I was finally able to fall asleep.

We met often for lunch over the next several weeks, Tahir trying to convince me to meet with him somewhere secluded, somewhere alone.

\But, I am alone,\ I\'d say.

\No, Lubna,\ he\'d say. \You know what I mean. Not like this. Not in a public place. This is driving me crazy. I cannot express the things I need to share with you. Not here in the middle of a crowded restaurant.\

Finally, his enthusiasm and badgering got to me. We were sitting out on a patio beneath a striped green and white canopy. It was a nice day. There were rose petals floating in a crystal bowl on the table. It felt as if it were just us even though we were surrounded by others on the patio. He was staring at me. His eyes trying to tell me all the things he wanted to share with me.

\Oh, alright, yes, Tahir, I will meet with you alone, somewhere private,\ I burst out. His beautiful eyes were searing my soul with sensual thoughts. I was feeling wet and wanting him to touch me.

We arranged to meet the following Thursday at a local hotel. He\'d reserve the room. That entire week I could only think of Tahir. I had trouble getting my work finished and I did my chores at home in a perpetual haze of lust. I was building myself up for meeting with Tahir again in private.

Tahir told me which room he\'d reserved and I arrived first. I was very nervous waiting for him to arrive. I was struggling with my own ethics as part of me still felt that meeting with Tahir and planning to have an affair with him was something only a whore would do.

My husband had never satisfied me in the bedroom. He was only interested in his own satisfaction. He cheated on me repeatedly. He was no more than a roommate, and not one I particularly liked. Over the years, I\'d dreamed of having those sexual desires fulfilled. Of course, they were only dreams. But now, there was a possibility of realizing those dreams- with Tahir. Samena\'s Tahir. True, she was my friend, but she did not care for Tahir, not like I did. Who knew, Samena might even have a man on the side satisfying her, loving her, like I wanted to be loved by her husband. I wanted Tahir to touch me like I longed to be touched.

Earlier that morning, I\'d done something I\'d never done before: I\'d shaved off all the hair on my pussy. I showered and felt my smooth hairless lips, so sensitive and beautiful. I lost myself in my own touch and came to realizing that I\'d just masturbated and had an orgasm beneath the soapy water thinking about Tahir seeing my naked pussy for the first time.

When I\'d dried off, I gazed at myself in the full-length mirror. My skin was blushing pink. My nipples were stiff. My legs were firm and shapely. My bottom was wide, firm and round. My belly was still flat even after the birth of my three children. My breasts were lovely, round and soft and as beautiful as when I was a younger woman. I was pleased with my reflection. I felt as if I were a flower in bloom and Tahir was going to breathe in my fragrance and caress my petals.

I dressed in my black shilwar and red sleeveless qameez with a black bra and panty set underneath. The feel of my lacy panties on my shaved pussy was extremely erotic to me. I knew I was already getting wet and anticipating Tahir\'s attentions. I loved the contrast of my black and red outfit as it was flattering. I managed to get my hair exactly the way I wanted it and spent a little extra time on my makeup. I opened my jewelry box and took out the dangly earrings and the golden necklace that Tahir had given me during one of our lunches. I hadn\'t worn them often, but today was a special day. I found the perfume that Tahir preferred and sprayed some on my neck, between my breasts and down my stomach. I felt beautiful. I felt like I was made for this kind of passion. I felt like I was made to be Tahir\'s lover.

While at the bank that morning, everyone stared at me again and again. One of my more outspoken colleagues asked me, \Who are you planning to kill, Lubna?\

I just smiled at him. I asked the manager for half a day of sick leave, which he granted me. \Of course, Lubna,\ he said. He was looking at me strangely and a mischievous smile played across his face.

I almost lost my nerve on my way to the hotel, but the feel of my bare pussy rubbing on my lacy panties had me too horny and only the thought of Tahir was keeping me sane enough to find the address. I don\'t believe I had ever been so excited in my life. This was my greatest adventure.

When I\'d arrived at the hotel room, I paused briefly with my still gloved hand on the doorknob. My hand was shaking as I took a deep breath and pushed it open. The room was empty but only for a moment. I was looking at the large window. The curtains were open and a glorious view of an outdoor garden greeted me. Then Tahir entered the room behind me. He turned, locked the door and turned back to me.

He wrapped me up in his arms and said, \I\'m so glad you came. I was worried that you would change your mind.\

\I had to come,\ I told him. \There was nothing else I could do.\

We were pressed together from head to toe. Tahir brought his lips to mine and gently kissed me. He was breathing through his nose as the heat of his lips penetrated mine. Then his lips were before mine, barely touching, teasing me. The passion between us was so great that it took every ounce of my willpower to resist crushing his lips beneath mine. I tried to concentrate on breathing. After a few seconds I was able to take his hand in mine and then I bit his lower lip between my teeth in a gentle bite.

It was what he\'d been waiting for. He moved his hands from my waist to caress my bottom, my arms still wrapped around his neck. I buried my head in his chest to stifle my moans of delight. Then his hand moved up to my breast. He gentle squeezed. My body was betraying any hope of restraint that I had left. I could not resist him. But it was all moving too fast for me. I was dizzy with passion. I pulled myself away from him. It was so difficult as if I were in slow motion. I had to sit down. I walked over to the couch and collapsed into it.

\It is too fast, Tahir,\ I said. \I am dizzy.\

Tahir looked at me with love in his eyes. \Don\'t worry, Lubna, we have time,\ he said. \I will order us some lunch. Eating something will help you feel better.\

He ordered room service. Then he sat on the couch next to me and pulled me onto his lap. He started to kiss my forehead then my neck. I wrapped my arms around him and opened my mouth, inviting him in. His kiss was soft, gentle, probing but not insistent. It was so inviting that I felt myself pulling closer to him wanting him to envelop me in that delicious kiss. When our lips parted, we did not. I then kissed his cheek and planted small kisses all along his face to his ear then gently bit his ear lobe. I kissed his neck and realized that my pussy was really wet. I felt his erection like a rock under my bottom. I wanted to reach down and touch him but I was feeling too shy.

Then there was a knock on the hotel room door. A young girl brought in a nice lunch. Tahir paid the tab and thanked her. We sat at the corner table eating an excellent lunch prepared just to our tastes. We ate and talked like old friends. After we\'d finished our meal, the atmosphere was more relaxed and soon we were laughing and joking with one another.

Tahir stood up and came before me. He pulled me up to him and drew me close.

\You look so hot, Lubna, I could hardly eat my lunch because you looked much more delicious. I wanted to feast on you,\ Tahir said.

\Why don\'t you?\ I asked, challenging him.

Then he kissed me again in a deep passionate way that made my heart skip a beat. I was breathing rapidly and my breasts were rising and falling with each breath. I wrapped my arms around him and clung to him. He turned me a bit to the side and continued to kiss me. I could feel his hardness against the side of my leg. His hands cupped my ass and he pulled me close to him. I opened my legs wider to let him get even closer.

I turned my head, kissed his eyelids, his nose, then his lips- letting my tongue trace them. My usual shyness was dissolving in each touch. I parted his lips with my tongue and slid it in. We kissed each other like this until we\'d explored each other\'s mouths and felt as if our kisses we as familiar as our own faces had become. Then Tahir took my hand and pulled it down to meet his cock. I could feel his hardness through his shilwar. First I traced the outline of his cock then I closed my fingers around his erection. I glanced down and was thrilled to see my hand wrapped around his big hard cock. Any hesitation I felt slipped away. I was filled with a longing to please Tahir. I wanted him more than I\'d ever wanted anything and I knew I would want him again and again; this one time would not be enough.

I stroked him with my hand and, in turn, he bit my lips and squeezed my breasts, pinching my nipples. I let out a moan feeling all the passion I\'d kept inside for all those years erupting from the core of my being. I was breathless and quivering and wanting him more than ever. I concentrated on taking a deep breath and he pushed his tongue deep into my mouth and slid his hand into the top of my dressing qameez. I tried to pull his shilwar string free as Tahir\'s hand squeezed and kneaded my breast. I was having trouble loosening the string though and my need to free Tahir\'s cock only grew stronger. I was finally able to pull the string free and feeling like a wild tigress I pushed his shilwar down and grabbed his hard cock. Tahir\'s cock was different than my husbands, much thicker and longer. I looked down at it and was mesmerized by how huge and substantial it was as it stood tall in all its glory.

Tahir\'s eager fingers stroked and tweak my erect nipples as my hand rubbed his rigid cock. I felt him pull the string of my shilwar and his hand dove down between the warmth of my soft thighs. My hand was wrapped around his thick cock and I began sliding it up and down. It felt so delicious doing this I felt flushed and the wetness between my legs made me feel more alive than I\'d felt in years. Tahir\'s fingers explored the wetness of my ready pussy and I couldn\'t help opening my thighs further encouraging him to explore me deeper.

I looked up into Tahir\'s eyes as I continued to stroke his big cock in my hand. I could see the desire in his eyes as my rhythms increased. Then he started to pull off my qameez, but I stopped him.

\Please do not make me naked,\ I pleaded with him.

\Oh, Lubna, I want to see you. I want to love you. I have dreamed of seeing you for so long. You are everything beautiful to me,\ Tahir said. He continued to caress my body. \Lubna,\ he asked, \Doesn\'t this feel good?\

\Yes, Tahir, it is so good, I do not trust myself to do the right thing,\ I answered.

Tahir continued to caress me. \If you want me to stop, my love, I will. And even though I want to see your body, to feast on its delights, I will hold myself back if that is what you want.\

\No, Tahir,\ I said, \Please don\'t stop. This has been my dream too.\

\Then, let me undress you,\ he said. His words sent shivers running up and down my spine.

He pulled my qameez up over my head. Then I was only in my bra. Tahir stared at me for a few moments before trying to unclasp it. He struggled with it and I reached my hands back and helped him with the hooks. Tahir slid the straps off of my shoulders and my bra fell to the floor. I was now naked before him. He stood before me staring at me hungrily his eyes tracing my body as if he were memorizing every curve, every angle, of me.

\Oh, Lubna,\ Tahir said. His eyes settled on my ample breasts.

I began to feel very self-conscious as I\'d never been completely naked in front of a man before, not even my husband. Then he reached out with both hands and tugged on my nipples, pinching them gently. My hands reached down to hold his large cock. His hands on my nipples made me think of how much I wanted his mouth on them, so, I pulled his head down to my breast and soon he was sucking and kissing my hard nipples while his hand explored my other breast. His mouth on my nipple, his nakedness against my skin, the joy in his eyes, made me feel like a woman in ways I\'d never known before. I felt beautiful and complete. Tahir was caught up in playing with my breasts, fondling and licking them, squeezing them with his hands, then he took a mouthful of one breast and then the other, and I was so caught up in the sensations of his attentions that I could barely stand. Tahir was helping support me too as I leaned against him. I watched him suck my breasts like a hungry baby who\'d grown into a 38 year old man. He sucked at them with such passion that they ached in a pleasant way that flowed through my body and down into my wet pussy. I held my breasts out for Tahir\'s mouth and fed him. He took as much as he could into his mouth and then released them to gently bite my nipples. I had never had anyone pleasure me like this, and it was more than I could take as shockwaves rocked my body. Then Tahir stood up still supporting me.

\I need you to lie down now, Lubna,\ he said.

\Yes,\ I said. I could barely stand up on my own any longer. I lay down on the bed on my back and slowly spread my legs open to my most private parts. I was ready for Tahir; I was waiting for Tahir.

He began by caressing my thighs, lightly then his fingers slowly moved up to my pussy. Tahir pressed his thumb against my clit and slipped two fingers into my vagina lingering there for a moment and then he brought his head down to taste me. I felt his tongue probe inside of me. He sucked my outer lips then my inner ones. He gripped my ass with both of his hands and pulled me closer. I didn\'t resist. He opened me up wide and sucked and licked my juices. He gently bit my inner lips. He drank me in until I came crashing forth into his mouth.

After I came I realized what we\'d just done and started to feel embarrassed. My husband had never done this with me. I\'d fantasized about it, but never thought I would really get to experience it. It had felt beautiful, but I was suddenly ashamed.

\Oh, Tahir,\ I said, \I don\'t know if this is a good thing to do.\ I tried to pull him back up to bed.

\I haven\'t done this before either, Lubna\ he said, \but I wanted you so badly, I couldn\'t help myself. You liked it, didn\'t you, Lubna? Your body felt exquisite beneath me. Your juices were like the nectar of the Gods.\

\I did like it, Tahir,\ I admitted, \It is just that lying here before you naked seems sinful. My husband never saw me fully nude. We only had sex in the dark beneath the covers. It was always in the missionary position and it was always finished quickly. I feel so exposed, Tahir, is this wrong?\

\No, Lubna,\ Tahir answered, \I know what we are doing is right. Your husband was a fool not to appreciate your beauty. To only make love to you in the dark- that is a sin. You were meant to be seen.\

\I feel so exposed, Tahir,\ I said. \But still, I am not trying to cover myself up. You have such an affect on me to have me be so open with you.\ I was still thinking of how wonderful it felt when I came with Tahir\'s mouth pleasuring me and I was getting wetter. I wanted more of him.

\I love you, Lubna,\ Tahir said, \I love your body. Never hide it from me. I will treasure you.\

\Yes,\ I said, \You will treasure me and that is why I can be here with you. You bring me feelings of joy and delight that will always brighten my days.\

\Tell me you never felt this for your husband,\ said Tahir.

\Never,\ I said.

\Tell me I am the only one for you,\ he said.

\You are the only one for me, Tahir,\ I said.

\We are meant for each other, Lubna,\ Tahir said, \You are mine.\

He held my legs up and opened my pussy wide while he licked his way across my pussy and tongued my clit. He was relentless and I fell beneath his spell until I came again screaming and shuddering, pulling his head hard against my cunt, rubbing it there. I had never climaxed so many times and I knew that I would be climaxing again and again in this room with my Tahir. He knew how to pleasure me and he wished to give me happiness. He tasted me over and over, using his tongue and lips and teeth to bring me to the edge and over once more. I arched and bucked and moaned beneath him finally screaming as I came again. Then my body went limp beneath him. I looked at him covered in my juices and wanted to feel more of him in me.

\Now, Tahir,\ I said, \Please.\

\Yes,\ Tahir said positioning himself between my thighs. He opened my legs wide, kneeling before me then he pushed his cock against my swollen pussy.

I wanted him in my so badly. I grabbed his thick cock and set the tip of it against my entrance then he leaned forward on his outstretched arms and pushed his cock deep into me. I was so wet, there was no resistance. He slid so deep that I felt him crash into the back of my pussy. I cried out in pain and pleasure. My cunt had never been so full. He pulled back and thrust forward again. My pussy felt so tight around him. All my muscles stretched as his cock moved within me. His cock was huge and thick and hot and each thrust lit me up. His balls were full and large and slapped against my ass crack each time he pushed forward. It added to my pleasure as I anticipated each thrust.

I reached around him and grabbed his ass in both my hands pulling him down onto me. I did not want him to move away. I pulled his shoulders down onto me. I wanted to feel his full weight on me. Finally, I was pinned to the mattress with his cock deep in my pussy, his stomach pressed hard against mine, and his hairy chest weighing on my breasts and squeezing them flat. His face was over mine with his lips brushing my nose. I was lying flat on my back beneath him with my legs spread out wide. He felt strong and heavy above me with his huge cock penetrating my depths. It was heaven for me and I came again shivering and arching beneath his solid form. This was pleasure I\'d never felt before with my husband. Tahir was truly my perfect lover.

Tahir slowly pulled himself out of me leaving an empty wanting space within. Then he entered me again forcefully and I gasp and pushed back to him, my hips in the air. We matched each other\'s thrusts and settled into an intensifying rhythm until I could feel him growing even larger. I grabbed at the sheets and bit the pillow beside me. I fell into a trance of fucking. Tahir\'s hands played with my breasts as he pumped me and I pushed back to meet him. It seemed as if he could go no deeper into me. I was so full; I felt complete.

\Oh, Tahir,\ I said, \I am so envious of your wife. You are magnificent. How fortunate she is. I am so lucky to be with you now, to have you on top of me, fucking me like this.\

\She is no match for you, Lubna,\ Tahir said. \You can match my passion in ways she never could.\

His words made me feel even closer to him and our rhythm gained intensity. I felt free and shameless for the first time in my life. Tahir had opened that part of me. I felt as if I could ask him for the things I most wanted.

\Tahir, please squeeze me, twist my nipples and bite me,\ I pleaded.

He filled his hands with my ripe melons and then squeezed me and pinched and pushed my hard nipples into my areolas and then pulled them back to their full length again. It was pleasurable pain and I fell into the ecstasy of it.

\Lubna, all of these years, you belonged only to your husband, but now that I have tasted you, have felt your gorgeous body in my hands, have entered your depths, I will never give you back to him,\ Tahir said.

\Oh, Tahir,\ I said, \You satisfy me like my husband never has. You are the man I\'d always dreamed of.\

We were fucking like animals, our bodies slapping together in our rhythms. We were breathing rapidly and the sounds of our fucking took us even higher. I put my hand beneath his cock to feel his balls; they were pushed up, eager to ejaculate. He pounded me with no holding back. My pussy was wet and aching with pleasure. Tahir held tightly to my shaking ass and every now and again he would spank me and I\'d cry out and clench my muscles tightly. This filled him with even more desire. The look of lust in his eyes as his thick cock filled me took me to the edge and over; I began to come again and this time I didn\'t care if anyone heard my screams of delight. Tahir kept riding me and I felt like my orgasm would never end. I was pushing my entire body into his. His tempo increased. His thick cock plunged deeper and deeper into my body, sending me into another wave of orgasms until I was shaking in ecstasy. I felt like neither of us had ever really fucked anyone before, as if this was our first time and it was beyond my hottest fantasies. My ankles were on his shoulders and I pushed against them to take him deeper into me. My heart was pounding, his skin sliding on mine, the smells of our sex filling the air, our cries and moans filling our ears. I began to chant as I felt my pleasure building up again from my lower stomach down to my wet cunt. I knew I was going to orgasm again and wanted to experience it with Tahir this time. I knew he was close too.

\I\'m close, Lubna,\ Tahir whispered.

\Yes, Tahir, inside me,\ I responded.

I was overcome with pleasure filtering through my entire body. I pushed my body against Tahir\'s and felt him ejaculate his first stream inside me, then second and third. He shot a load of spunk deep inside me and I could feel him exploding within me. Tahir rested on me for a moment then rolled over onto his back. We lay quietly for a while, feeling our bodies side by side, letting the air cool us down. Our heartbeats returned to normal and we held each other close, stroking each other and talking quietly.

I played with his limp cock. I massaged its softness and rubbed it until it grew hard. I massaged his balls and stroked the little area right beneath them that made Tahir groan. He was playing with my breasts and fingering my pussy. He began to lick my breasts and nibble at them. Then he tried to take the whole of my breast into his mouth. It felt glorious. We began kissing each other again and fooling around like teenagers do until we were both horny again and he slid his hardness back into me and I opened myself up to him. We fucked each other for what seemed hours then Tahir said, \I want to fuck your ass, Lubna\.

I realized that I wanted him that way too. I climbed off of Tahir\'s lap and got on my hands and knees with him behind me, his weight pushing me down. He bent over me and ran his wet tongue down the crack of my ass. I felt his hot mouth and spit over my asshole. I moaned loudly anticipating being impaled by his hard rod. Tahir snaked his tongue up my rectum. I couldn\'t help but shiver. Then I felt the crown of his hard cock pushing at my tight opening. I tried to relax, to take a deep breath. He thrust his huge dick into me and I cried out. It burned through me. Tears welled up in my eyes. I began crying and screaming as Tahir plunged deeper and deeper into my ass. I felt him pull a fist full of my hair back and he yanked on it as he thrust in and out of my ass with all his strength. Then he paused and pulled up on my hips. He pulled out slightly and then thrust again powerfully into me. He pounded my ass relentlessly. I felt as if I were being split in two. In spite of the searing pain, my pussy was wet and quivering. I was near orgasm. I could feel my breasts jiggling to and fro as my lover rammed into me. I closed my eyes tightly and pushed hard back into Tahir as my orgasm sent me swirling toward unconsciousness. Tahir stabbed into me one final time with a loud groan and he came in my ass then collapsed on top of me still inside.

We lay there a long time with his wet cock slowly slipping and sliding out of my asshole. I had never felt so used in all my life. I had never felt so satisfied. Tahir had made me feel like a passionate woman again and for him I felt I would do anything.

My sexual adventures with Tahir did not end here. This first meeting was just one of many that Tahir and I would share over the next five years. We still cannot see each other as often as we would like to, but when we do, my pussy drips with anticipation. I believe that I satisfy Tahir in ways that no other woman has, and I know that Tahir has satisfied me in ways no other man ever could.

No comments: