Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Door Prize

It was Friday evening and I had just gotten in the door from the school. The phone rang. It was my horny girlfriend-well I like when she is horny anyway.

\You\'re not going to the lake tonight or anything,\ she asked.

\I was thinking of it for the morning. Why? You want to come with me and we won\'t do any fishing?\ I said.

\I need you to do me a favor this weekend, so just stay put there, okay? I\'ll be there in a half hour\ she said. \Eat some fruit.\

\Sure,\ I said. I knew what \eat some fruit\ meant. She was going to blow me and swallow! My favorite activity.

I ate some melon and some blueberries while I waited. I had the Barry White music all cued up ready for some action.

Wendy\'s Volkswagen pulled up, parked next to my van and a strange girl stepped out of the passenger seat. Company wasn\'t what I had in mind.

She was slender, tall, perhaps 5\'9\ and had dark hair. Small breasts from what I could see, but a round little ass in her jeans. She wore a denim jacket over what looked like a tube top, and she had sneakers on her feet.

Wendy did the introduction.

\Larry, this is my cousin Kathleen from Edmonton.\I shook her hand gently. \Nice to make your acquaintence Kathleen,\ I said. \Won\'t you come in? Can I offer you something to drink? A cola? Ice tea?\ She was clearly young, and if she was of legal age to drink she\'d have to prove it to me.

\So,\ Kathleen said, \Wendy tells me you\'re a teacher around here?\

\Yes, over at the college\ I replied, a little thrown off that Wendy had told so much.

\But you teach other things, right?\

\Umm, yes, I suppose so,\ I stated. \Would you excuse me a moment Kathleen-Wendy would you join me for a moment in the kitchen?\ I beckoned to my redhaired sexual dynamo to follow me. She did.

\What in the Hell is going on?\ I demanded.

\Kathleen\'s a virgin and she wants to lose it, and we were talking and I thought that if I asked you nicely-\

\Well how old is this girl? I\'m not a child molester you know?\

\She\'ll be 18 in a few months.\

\And no boy out in Edmonton has gotten in there?\

\I guess not,\ Wendy said. \Besides, she needs someone who knows what he\'s doing, someone experienced. Not some boy just poking around,\ she smiled and rubbed my cock vigorously.

\Well, maybe some old guy out in Edmonton will inherit a nympho like I did,\ I whispered, rubbing Wendy\'s cunt through her cut-off jeans.

\Sorry to abandon you Kathleen,\ I said. \Please join me for dinner, and we\'ll talk.\

\Talk?\ Kathleen said.

\Yes, TALK,\ Wendy said.

We ate up the last of the meatloaf I had made the preceding Wednesday, and had some fresh fruit.

\Now, let\'s discuss why we\'re here together,\ I said as I finished washing the dishes.

\Wendy told you what I need?\ she blushed.

\Yes, and that is fine. You just have to be discreet, okay? And don\'t worry about getting knocked up because I took care of that. After this though you need to always be sure about those things. When do you want to come back for her Wendy?\ I asked.

\Oh, I\'m not leaving her. I am staying. She needs my support, besides I thought you\'d like two of us.\ I knew I\'d like that, she was right.\I made you go see that old lady Tuesday just so you had someone to talk to, so I owe you.\In point of fact, I had enjoyed immensely screwing that schoolteacher one town over, and planned to do so again. However Wendy didn\'t need that information.

\Why don\'t we go downstairs ladies,\ I suggested. \I\'ve got some film equipment and an area for play. We can make Kathleen a souvenir film to take back to Edmonton.\

\Don\'t worry honey, he knows what he\'s doing,\ Wendy said, taking her cousin\'s hand descending the stairs.

I sat Kathleen down on the chair. Wendy watched as I started my approach. \Tell me your story sweetheart,\ I said, stroking her hair. She breathed heavily and saw the bulge in my pants.\That\'s my bulldog baby,\ I said. \You can pet him if you want to.\She pulled her hands away and looked up.

\Why\'d you come here tonight?\ I asked.

\I\'m almost 18 and it seems like I\'m the only woman in Western Canada who hasn\'t been dicked. My cousin-Wendy-says that you\'ll show me how to fuck a man?

\I will. You\'ll be a great lay by the time I\'m done with you. Your pussy will be addictive to guys.\

\Now, let\'s get started,\ I said. I picked her up and sat her on my lap on the chair. I kissed her red lips and her tongue darted in between my teeth. She was a little tentative, but a moment later her mouth opened wide and her tongue assaulted my tonsils. I rubbed her ass with one hand and groped her right breast with the other.\Yeah,\ she said, \I like this.\

\Have you been this far before?\ I asked, rubbing gentle circles around her tit.

\Umm-hmm,\ she said, kissing me again,I slipped my hand into her tube top and massaged her nipple. It was the size of a quarter dollar and was erect.I slipped her denim jacket off of her and threw it to Wendy. She gave me the thumbs-up sign.I began to kiss Kathleen\'s neck. It smelled good and tasted better. Again some fruit essence. Maybe that was her hair though? I sucked on a spot near her ear and when my tongue entered her ear she moaned.\Will your dick be wet when it enters my virgin pussy?\

\Yes,\ I whispered, moving my mouth down to cover her bare breast. We slid the tube top down to expose the left breast.My hand found the crotch of her pants and I started to push gently up into her pussy through the denim.

I stood her up and took her pants down. She was wearing the cutest little panties with animated leopards and lions. My cock became 25 percent harder.Her brown cunt hair was sticking out of the legs of her panties as I inched them down.

\Have you ever been felt-up or finger-fucked Kathleen?\ I said.

\No,\ she said, moaning as my finger entered her. The coarse cunt hairs giving way to smooth and wet pussy.\Oh my God, that\'s good,\ she said.

\Wait until the bulldog gets in there,\ I said. \I\'m going to lick your cunt now baby.\

From the corner came Wendy\'s voice, \Oh, you\'re gonna like this.\

Kathleen moaned as my tongue reached through the brown-hair guardians and probed her pussy. Her clit came to attention.After a few moments I stopped.

\Your turn,\ I said. I sat in the chair and placed her on her knees before me.\Now unzip me slowly, and lick your lips\ I instructed her. My zipper came down and her tongue traced the outline of her mouth.\Pull my shorts down,\ I said, and my shorts came down and off my legs.

\Take hold of my trouser snake and charm him,\ I whispered.

\How should I touch it?\

\Start with both hands,\ Wendy stepped over and told her. \It\'s almost too big around for one hand. Oh it will feel so good inside you honey.\

\Will it hurt me?\ She looked up from her knees and asked.

\No,\ Wendy said. \It will feel wonderful, and you\'ll love it when he fucks your ass.\

\It\'s dripping on my fingers,\ she smiled and said.

\Lick your fingers sweetheart,\ I instructed her. She licked them slowly, taking every drop of pre-cum.

\Tell your lover what you want him to do, that makes us hard and horny,\ I told her.

\Stick that meat in my mouth now,\ she said, stroking me with both hands.

My cock ran all the way in, feeling her tongue as it tickled the shaft. I ran my cock in and out of her mouth a few times.

\Close your lips and suck,\ I said. Her eyes rolled back into her head as I fucked her mouth for a moment or two.

\Ooh, now bury your cock into my tight pussy. Pop my cherry,\ she said excitedly.

My cock slipped into her wet pussy and her virgin muscles knew what to do with it. She was tight but she was well-lubricated. She groaned as my cock hit the back of her fuck chamber again and again.

\Oh My God! Oh my God! I love fucking! Fuck me! Fuck me!\

\It\'s filling my cunt up, it\'s so tight. Is it getting bigger inside me?\ she moaned.It was getting bigger. Damn I love fucking virgins. I slowed down and screwed her for five minutes.

\Oh! Oh! Oh! What\'s happening? I feel so warm-it feels so good-so good,\ she cried.

\Haven\'t you ever stroked yourself off Kathleen,\ Wendy asked.

\Not like this! Ahhhh, ahhh! Don\'t stop fucking me, don\'t stop ramming that cock into me ever! Keep me feeling like this, make it last, fuck me all night\ she screamed.

\Well, okay,\ I said, withdrawing my cock and pulling her to her feet.

\Why are you stopping?\

\Lean over the chair baby, it\'s time to open your backdoor.\

I got behind and underneath her, my cock dripping her fresh pussy fluids as I entered her tight virgin ass. She reached back and spread her ass for me, and I drilled my way in halfway.I pulled out and pushed in a half dozen times and then my cock went in all the way.

\Ahh, mmmm, that feels so good,\ she moaned. \Fuck my asshole, I\'m your ass whore, I\'m your ass whore.\

\Tonight you are my whore period. Now try to hold onto my cock with your butthole,\ I said.Her muscles contracted around my shaft and it started to throb.

\Oh my God that feels so good. Don\'t stop. Don\'t stop. Keep plowing me,\ she gasped. \You want to eat some pussy Wendy?\ I called over to my girlfriend. She nodded yes.\Eat her out while I fuck her mouth,\ I said, pulling my cock out of Kathleen\'s tight ass.It popped like a cork when I pulled it out.

I sat her down and spread Kathleen\'s legs. Wendy dove into her wet pussy and started to tongue it. I stood over Kathleen and drove my nine inches of fuck tool into her mouth.\Suck bitch, and try to keep my bulldog contained in there\ I muttered as I began to probe her throat deeply with my cock.

\Mmmm-ah, mmmmm\ I heard.

\She\'s cumming,\ Wendy looked up and said, \and it tastes so good.\

\Have some pudding,\ I said as my cock discharged cum into Kathleen\'s hungry mouth.Her tongue was all over my cock, racing from end to end, making circles as she swallowed my load.Cum dripped from the corners of her mouth and ran off her chin onto her tits as I pulled my cock out of her face.\Lick it all up,\ I instructed.

\I will! I will! Just promise to fuck me again in a few minutes\ she smiled. \Please, pretty please with sugar and cunt on it.\

Wendy was licking the juices from her pussy and looked up to say \I told you it would taste good didn\'t I?\

Kathleen engulfed my cock in her throat again and began to stroke my balls.

\Share that,\ Wendy said, climbing up out of her cunt.

I fired another round of cum into Kathleen\'s waiting mouth and then stepped back and watched the girls french kiss. Cum flowed out of Kathleen\'s mouth into Wendy\'s, and they slopped my semen all over the mattress.

\Now let\'s get some rest girls,\ I said, pulling my pants back on.

We slept on the mattress all night, the three of us. I went to sleep with my pants, the girls in their panties.

\It\'s time to thank you properly,\ I heard as I woke up early the next morning. I heard my zipper being opened and I saw the back of Wendy\'s head and felt her lips enclose my cock.\69 baby\ I said softly and her legs reached back around my head. I slipped her satin panties down and started to eat her pussy from behind. There was a small amount of CoolWhip in her cunt and I eagerly lapped that up. Wendy squirmed as she started to cum.

\Let\'s share,\ she suggested, and Kathleen joined her as I stood up and they both began licking my cock from ballsack to tip.\Fuck my face,\ Kathleen said, engulfing me and forcing my cock down her throat. Wendy licked my balls from underneath.\My turn,\ Wendy said, and she licked my bulldog slowly starting at the tip and working down.

Kathleen tried to force her tongue into the opening of my penis, I could feel the inside of my dick being licked.

\Lick his balls and he\'ll shower us,\ Wendy said, and they both began to lick and drool on my now visibly throbbing cock.

\We want your cum, shower us with that sweet tasty cum\ Kathleen said, deepthroating me slowly.She had barely made it back up the length of my cock.

\Do you girls like fountains,\ I asked as my sperm fired from my cock, making an arc and coating their faces.

\I love a drinking fountain,\ Wendy said, capping my explosion with her mouth.

\And our favorite flavor too\ Kathleen added, licking the cum off my balls.

Saturday afternoon I taught Kathleen the positions. Missionary. Woman on top. Pussy from behind, and her favorite the standing fuck.

As they left Saturday evening, exhausted as I was from a day of fucking and sucking, Kathleen asked me how she could ever thank me for teaching her about sex.

\By pretending, when you\'re cumming, that it\'s my dick filling your inside, that it\'s my cock exploding cum all over you.\

\If I weren\'t heading home it would be,\ she said.

No comments: