Thursday, February 5, 2009

Daughters Friend

My daughter\'s friend, Amber, came by the other day to see if she was home. I saw the look of disappointment in her eyes when I told her that Debra wasn\'t here right now. Amber was about to leave when I stopped her and invited the young brunette inside for a drink of lemonade.

I handed her a glassful and sat down by her on the sofa to chat and take several quick glances at her firm little breasts. She wasn\'t aware of where my eyes were traveling as we talked for hours. We were becoming best friends by now, forgetting all about my daughter. I continued to pour more lemonade for her as she drank glass after glass.Amber finally asked to use our bathroom, like a good host, I got up and led her to the upstairs one just down the hall from the bedrooms. The second the door closed behind her, I hurried to my dresser and pulled out my favorite pink strap on dildo. Pushing my shorts off quickly, I soon had the device attached to my waist. With a lustful grin on my face, I returned to the bathroom door and opened it slowly. Before Amber could look my way, the light was turned off by my hand. I entered the room now to approach the brunette still sitting down. She asked what was going on in the darkness of the room.

Stopping in front of her, I replied \it is time we had some fun Amber\. I felt her start to stand up by me, so I pushed her back down. My hands went for those two hot little mounds now as she demanded to be let up. My lips found hers about then as I squeezed her firm breasts like avocados. Amber protested more and more to the point that I had to get abusive toward her now. Pinning her back to the toilet, I brought my strap on to her face and ordered her to lick it. The younger female refused to do this several times before I grabbed her head and shoved it past her lips. I grabbed her head to hold it as my body sent the thing in and out of her mouth now. Amber gagged numerous times during this abuse as I felt my pussy getting so drenched. It took a little while longer before the girl could be trusted to do what I wanted her to do. Once she was sucking it on her own, my hands ripped open her little blouse to find a hot pair or breasts inside. Pulling the dildo back out of her mouth, I knelt over to lick her small mounds now. I could hear Amber trying not to breath hard as my tongue slid over each one slowly. Her nipples soon perked up really nice and found their way between my teeth. Feeling so hot and in control, I bit down on one to hear her scream out loudly. I did the same to the other one and then raised up to kiss her hard. My tongue darted into her mouth quickly as I then orgasmed in the room.

Amber started begging me to stop when I grabbed her hand to pull her up from the toilet. I think she knew what was about to happen as the young brunette pleaded with me. Spinning her around to face the sink basin, I told her that she could go along or be raped. Begging me more, I decided the choice and pushed her body lower. Even though she tried to fight back, it was fairly easy to guide the long strap on to her young opening. I could hear her crying very clearly as I placed it at her vagina and began to push it inside. Amber screamed out \noooooooooooooooooooooooooo\ when the big object forced its way inside more.

Feeling another orgasm building inside of my wet pussy, I trusted my toy into her further to get a louder scream ot of her. Her whole body stiffened up as the young girl was about to become a woman soon enough. Toying with her for a little while, I would wait for her cried to subside and then shove it further still. A short time later, my hand covered her mouth as I whispered in her ear \here it comes little girl\ and shoved the strap on all the way to damage her hymen. Amber gave one last scream before passing out on me in the bathroom. My whole body trembled as multiple orgasms hit me about then.

No comments: