Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Black Babe Gets Caught

Vicky thought it was funny to sneak up on the white stock boy while he was putting up groceries. She would goose me and then run out of the store laughing. She always seemed to catch me while I had a case of something in my arms or when I was bending over to pick up something. She was very fast; I heard she graduated high school as a track star she was very fast. I actually thought it was pretty funny and weird. Why was this 18-year old black girl with quick hands and feet taking advantage of a white boy her age whenever she felt like it.

Tonight I was working in the back of the supermarket putting a big case of paper towels on the shelf, when she snuck up behind me and this time used both hands to cop a feel. Her left hand goosed my ass, while her right hand reached around to squeeze my balls. She must have enjoyed it because she stayed a split second longer than usual for an extra feel before she took off. However, this time I caught her. I got her this time because of that extra squeeze and the fact that I was waiting for her. I had planned to work by the stock room door in the back of the supermarket and I was able to quickly pull her into the back room where I pinned her up against the wall. I didn\'t know what I was going to do, but I improvised as I went.

\ I got your ass now,\ I whispered to here.

\ Oooooo.I\'m really scared.what are you going White Meat.\ She said sarcastically.

Though she struggled, she was easier to hold than I thought. Keeping her facing against the wall, I pulled her arms up behind her back and was able to hold them with just one hand.

\ What are doing.come on let me go now.you caught me this time.let me go.\

I don\'t remember how I got the nickname \ White Meat\ at the store. I guess it was because most of the employees were black and I was white. I didn\'t pay any attention to her request. With my free hand, I gripped her booty and surveyed the situation. She was wearing a full-length skirt that went all the way down to her ankles. I guess she figured it would give her more protection than a short skirt, but it certainly slowed her from running faster and now she was mine.

I pulled the skirt up, pressing my body against hers to keep her pinned. When I got it to her waist I couldn\'t pull it up any farther due to her belt, but realized that I had lots of material to work with and raised the lower part of her dress so that it kept her arms pinned behind her back and covered her head. I then knotted the material there. Under the material I heard her moan,

\Hey.what are you doing White Meat?.Come on let me go.Stop!

I didn\'t really think she wanted me to stop and at that point. She was still giggling, and plus I didn\'t really care.

Her hands were stuck behind her back in the material covering her top half. Her butt was covered only in her pink panties with one globe showing nicely. This was going to be fun. I flipped her over my shoulder and carried her downstairs where I could have more privacy. I hooked the knot at the top of her dress to a part of the conveyer belt and then stepped back to take a survey of my catch.

\ Have you lost your mind White Meat.I\'m not playing Boy.You better untie me right now!\ She said, while she tried to free herself.

I just laughed at her.

\ Why should I let you go.You\'ve been fucking with me forever.It\'s my turn now.\

Standing in front of me, she was unable to see because of the dress going up from her waist covering her head. I noticed the cute little bow in her bikini style pink panties as she blindly kicked out in front of her. I walked to her side as she futilely kicked out. I grabbed her panties and quickly pulled them down. I tangled them at her ankles so she couldn\'t kick any more. She was now naked from the waist down and she knew it.

\OK.Ok.you got me back.Come on White Meat let me go.\

Defensively, she kept her thighs tightly closed and bent her knees. I crouched in front of her but couldn\'t see much because of her black kinky pubic hair and the way she was crouching. She would have bent lower if she could but the hook holding her dress above her head prevented that.

Her swaying butt gave me the idea to go behind her to check her out. I was rewarded by the sight of a full, juicy bubble-butt with a pussy peeking out at me from below. I figured what the heck, and reached out with both hands and grabbed her cheeks. She immediately thrust her hips forward, trying to escape my fingers feeling her butt. That gave me another idea. While I continued to pat her ass I quickly swung around to her front. She didn\'t realize it, but by thrusting her hips out to escape the probing fingers on her butt, she unknowingly was placing her pussy on perfect display, my face just inches away. I kept lightly stroking her ass as she kept her pussy thrust out totally open to my eyes. I took in every detail. She had a nice fat mound with well-defined pussy lips. Her fur lined both sides of her slit and was quite bushy. I breathed her scent in for a minute or so comparing her aroma to the many white girls I have fucked. I was enjoying the show she was unwittingly giving me as her hips swayed. I inhaled her aroma for a few minutes. Her scent was no different than any of the other women I\'ve been with. Now I knew what I had to do. I want to taste her.

With a firm grip on her ass-cheeks I leaned in, stuck my tongue out near the base of her thrust-out slit, and licked up.

\ What the fuck!.What are you doing White Meat?.\ She moaned, softly.

She now knew exactly where my face was and what I was doing and started to struggle a lot. I couldn\'t answer her at the moment. I was too busy exploring her cunt with my tongue. I had to hold her butt tightly to continue tasting her essence. After a minute or so, when she realized she couldn\'t shake free, she sunk back and let me lick her.

\ Aggh.aggghh.No.No.Stop.don\'t do that.\ She moaned softly under her breath.

I knew I had her. I wrapped my lips around her clit and swirled my tongue around her sweet little bud. Her pussy tasted good, and her juices just flowed onto my tongue. I knew she was enjoying it. She was actually pushing herself to me.

Sensing her defeat I sucked harder. I worked on her entire cunt with my mouth. She was moaning like crazy. Her words \ NO.NO.No.No.Nooo,\ got softer and softer. Her swollen clit was very sensitive. I had heard that black guys don\'t like to eat pussy. I started wondering if this was the first time anyone\'s ever eaten her. I clamped down on it with my lips and attacked it with my tongue. Soon her hips were bucking again, but this time from the orgasm I was giving her.

When she slumped down from exhaustion, I unhooked her from the conveyer belt, flipped her over my shoulder again and carried her deeper into the back stockroom. I found someplace to sit and soon had her upturned naked butt over my lap. I gave each cheek a couple of spanks telling her she was a bad girl for goosing me all those times.

\ Damn White Meat.I didn\'t know you got down like that.\ she said with just a little smile on her voice.

I enjoyed the sight of her delicious brown cheeks bouncing and jiggling after each spank. Then I slipped my hand between her buns and let it slide down until I found her bushy cunt. She tried to struggle but with her arms still pinned behind her in her long skirt, she was easy to hold down. In fact, as she lay over my lap with my head facing to my left, I was able to slip my left hand around and fondle her right tit while my right hand played with her pussy lips.

\ Mmmmm.Come on White meat .untie me.I\'ll be good.I promise.You won.I won\'t mess with you no more.\ She moaned.

\ I\'m not done with you yet.little girl.you just keep on calling me White Meat.Go ahead, I dare yeah. I said jokingly.

I could hear her moaning and calling me \White Meat\, but now she was my dark meat. And whether she knew it or not. My white meat had plans. I wanted to stick my white meat in her cunt.

I gave her an occasional spank and thoroughly explored her pussy, testing the elasticity of her hole by rolling my fingers around. When I finger-fucked her I knew she came again when she tightened her thighs around my probing finger and shuddered. Since she needed a moment to recover after her first orgasm, I knew I had another opportunity to get her into a new position. Bending her over a big case of paper towels, her butt was in the perfect position for a good fuck. By the time she realized what I was going to do, it was too late for her to stop me.

I dropped my pants, lay on her back, and drove my cock easily up her hot, wet cunt. In one stroke I was balls-deep. I lay there enjoying the tightness of her black twat for a moment. Then I heard her moan,

\Ohhhhhh.Oh.No. get off me white meat.No.you gone to far.I\'m not kidding, Stop.Stop you Fucker!\

Well, that was exactly what I was, so I decided to do just that. After making her cum twice, it was now my turn. Holding her hips in place I stood up and began pounding my cock in and out of her black pussy. Her pussy was soaking wet. My cock slipped in and out of her cunt with ease. Each thrust was better then that last one. Her pussy felt incredible. I was moaning and breathing heavy. The room was cold, but my cock was nice and warm in her sweet black pussy.

\ Yeah. Yeah girl. you got some good ass pussy,\

I fucked her pussy nice and slow. Once in a while I would ram it in and give her a couple of hard deep thrusts. She was moaning softly and soon started pushing that thick black ass into my pelvis. I loved watching my white cock disappear and then reappear below her sexy black ass. I couldn\'t take it anymore. I started pound her pussy with everything I had left.

\ Don\'t Cum in me White Meat.,\ she moaned.

But it was too late. I exploded in her cunt. After about 10 minutes of steady fucking, I came deep in her hole. I marinated her dark meat with my white secret sauce.

\ Agggh. Aghhh.aggggghhhhh.yeah.\ I moaned as I unloaded another blast of cum into my first piece of black pussy.

I think she came too. It was then I heard my boss yelling for me, wondering where I was. I quickly pulled her panties from her feet and hustled her out the back door. I didn\'t untie the knot holding her dress over her head until we were at the door. She was all sweaty and breathless. She looked absolutely beautiful. I wasn\'t sure what looked better. Was it her pretty brown face or the white milky cum that was leaking out of her sweet black cunt. I gave her a kiss full on her lips and then pushed her out the door. I was disappointed that she didn\'t come around the supermarket the next day. I missed her playfulness. I\'ll never forget my first black experience. I still have her panties. I kept them as a souvenir. I wrapped them up in a zip lock baggie. Once in awhile I pull them out and smell them. Her scent is still on it.Who knows. Maybe one day I\'ll see her again.

No comments: