Monday, February 2, 2009

Opportunity Knocks

I\'ve been attracted to little girls for a long time, but I am not stupid. I don\'t relish the thought of spending the rest of my life in prison for a good fuck. I knew that I had to mold and shape a girl so she thought my dick was the only thing in the world and I needed her complete loyalty. I\'m not talking about a secret. I\'m talking about commitment till death to keep one\'s mouth shut. Never did I think I would find her. A cute and adorable little girl who I could take as a lover and who would be faithful to our secret. However, the opportunity finally presented itself after so many long years of waiting. It was just last week when I found the perfect opportunity to make a little girl my best friend. I live on an old rural route in Kentucky. Sorry can\'t tell you what route or what town, but can\'t be too careful these days when you have a nine year old lover. Anyhow, I was walking down my long driveway. It\'s so long you can\'t see the house from the road and it sits on forty acres with a pond. I like my privacy and I certainly need it at least in the last week I did. I reached the end of the driveway and collected my mail from my mailbox when I heard screaming and shouting from down the road. Normally, I\'m not one to butt into someone\'s personal business, but the screams and shouts sounded like children up to no good. I turned around the bend and saw an adorable little girl absolutely covered in mud. There were children jeering at her and one of them had his foot on the back of her dress so she couldn\'t get out of the mud puddle. I took that kid by the scruff of his neck and lifted him into the air as I said in a deep voice that matched my six foot and two hundred and fifty pound frame, \How would you like it if you were in the puddle and I was stepping on your head. I should whip you within an inch of your life, but I\'m a nice guy so I\'m going to give you a chance. You and you\'re little punk friends can run home as fast as possible before I change my mind and chase you back down to kick your little asses all the way to Tim Buck To. Got that?!\ I swear the little kid shit and pissed on himself as he took off with his friends and turned back like six times when they were running to see if I was going to kill them today. As soon as they were out of sight I laughed at them . I turned to the girl who was sobbing in the puddle. They did a good job at terrorizing her and her dress was absolutely ruined. Her two blonde braids were encased in mud and she was just a wreck. \What\'s your name little one?\ I asked her as I picked her up from the ground and helped her to stand. \Ann Marie.\ She said between sniffles. \Well Ann Marie, where do you live? I can walk you home if you like and explain to your Mom or Dad what happened to you.\ \I live five miles down the road, but I can\'t go home Mister. I just can\'t.\ She said as she was wracked in sobs. \Daddy just bought me this dress and he would tan my butt if I came home like this. My fault or not.\ \Now you just hush honey. My name is Mike and I live just around the bend. You can come to my house and get cleaned up while I throw your clothes in the washing machine. I bet it will all come out right as rain. What do you say about that?\ \Well, that\'s awful kind Mike I mean sir, but Mom and Dad told me not to talk to strangers.\ I knew she said that with only half a heart so I prodded her. The thought of her undressing so I could wash her dress drove me crazieee! \Well if you want you can go home, but your Daddy might be awful mad and who knows if those kids will be waiting for you. Still, if we go to my place your Mom and Dad will never know. What time do they get home anyway?\ I asked knowing how gulable little girls are. Daddy works till eleven at night and Mom isn\'t home until seven or eight, but we don\'t have a washer and I can\'t get all the mud out before she gets home.\ She seemed to be figuring in her head when she added, \We know each other\'s name and you live down the street so I guess we\'re not really strangers. Okay, let\'s go to your house.\ Music to my fucking ears, I thought. \Well come on Ann Marie, lets go get you cleaned up.\ I felt like I was back in school with my first girlfriend as I held her hand all the way home. I was absolutely certain that noone saw me take her to my place. That wouldn\'t do at all. As soon as we got in my house I locked the door behind me. I had her sit at the kitchen table for a second while I went into the bathroom and set up my camcorder under some towels to record her bathing. I may be a sick fuck, but I wasn\'t going to miss this opportunity for the world. After having done that, I started the bath and went into the kitchen. \Why don\'t you go take a nice hot bath. Everything you need is in there and while you\'re doing that, I\'ll wash and dry your underclothes.\ I thought she was going to be bashful or something, but she went right into the bathroom and started to undress. I waited for a moment and then thinking that she was undressed, I walked right in without knocking. I gave her a start, but there she was as naked as the day she was born. \Wow, you\'re very pretty.\ I said as I took her clothes. She blushed in response, but didn\'t try to cover herself. She just sat in the tub and pulled out her mud soaked braids until her hair hung down her back. Perhaps I stared longer then I should have, but I was entranced. She had beautiful little nipples with absolutely no tits to speak of, a flat little ass, no hips, and a bald little slit for a pussy. How can I say that was beautiful? Trust me, I was in love or lust or a combination of both as I wistfully left the bathroom keeping the door open of course. I washed and scrubbed the stains from her dress and underclothes and even had her black shoes spit shined when I came back in. She was in the process of washing her hair and I just sat in the doorway unannounced as I watched the little girl lather her hair for twenty minutes trying to get the mud out. I was so tempted to take off my clothes and join her, but I had to take it nice and slow. I had to seduce her as gently as possible so she would have no idea that it was wrong. As soon as she started rinsing off, I pulled her clothes out of the dryer and was back in time to see her getting out of the tub. Her whole clean and wet body appeared before my eyes for my approval and I loved what I saw. She was a blonde haired, blue eyed angel! \Here are your clothes honey.\ She turned around and noticed me. \Thank you sooo much. You saved my life today.\ AQnd with that she kissed me right on the lips! Okay it was a child\'s kiss, but it made me hotter then the sun\'s core, that\'s for sure. I didn\'t want her to get dressed right away and I grabbed the brush to stall her as I started brushing her long, wet blonde hair. I did that for ten minutes and then I turned her around so she was facing me. Here goes nothing. \You\'re a very beautiful girl. Do you have a boyfriend?\ She seemed sad as she shook her head no. \All the boys are mean to me cause my family is real poor. I have only two dresses and that\'s why the kids pushed me in the puddle because they knew it took my Daddy a long time to save up and buy me that dress.\ Come to think of it, she did seem a little malnurished. \I\'d like to be your boyfriend.\ I said in all seriousness. She laughed and it grated my nerves. \You\'re too old and my Daddy would kill us. Come to think of it Mommy too, but I do like you a real lot. You\'re very nice and handsome.\ I smiled inwardly thinking I\'m in. All or nothing, roll the dice. \No one would have to know. It would be just me and you honey. Your Mom and Dad work all the time and you don\'t sound like you have a lot of friends at school. Who would know? What do you say?\ I fucking love myself for taking psych in college. \Okay, that would be cool.\ She said and I reached down to kiss her slipping just the tip of my tongue into her little mouth. She wrapped her arms around me and soon I was hugging her naked body and french kissing her passionately. I broke off the kiss and told her, \Boyfriends and girlfriends make love and I\'d really like to make love to you. Why don\'t you leave your clothes in here for now.\ She looked a little scared now, but she followed me willingly by the hand into my bedroom. I told her to get in bed and she watched with wide and a little fearful eyes as I undressed. No lies, I have an average six inch cock, but it was so hard I could have broke steel with it as I climbed into bed with my wet and naked nine year old lover. Her eyes were fixed on it as we resumed our french kiss. My hands eagerly explored every inch of her beautiful and smooth child\'s body, especially the cracks and crevices. She shivered with want as I let my fingers pinch and manipulate her child\'s clit and as I ran my finger between her pussy lips, I could actually feel her liquid want and heat. I kissed her ears, neck, nipples, belly button and everything in between as she sighed with her eyes closed. I knew my destination as I finally sucked her little clit into my lips and tenderly chewed on it while she shrieked with pleasure. Her whole body tensed up and her pussy grew very wet as she had a little girl climax. It was so sweet to watch her. Was I falling in love with a nine year old girl? You bet your ass I was! I licked that bare pussy through two more orgasms before I was ready to mount her virginity. She looked me right in the eyes as I said, \This is going to hurt a little okay? Do you trust me?\ She looked scared as shit, but she also looked like she was in love. Maybe I just wanted to believe that she was as she nodded her head yes. I spread her little skinny, spindly legs and moved my cockhead so it was pressed up against her virgin pussy. I closed my eyes and must have made the weirdest faces as I slowly sank in the head into my little lover. She moaned like she was in pain as I rested against her fragile barrier. \Okay, brace yourself honey.\ I said as I gave one giant push forward. \Ohh God it hurts mee!\ She cried out, but I just stroked her face and wiped her tears as I thrusted my entire length into her. I stayed there for a second telling her to relax and let her get used to the invasion in her virgin body. Once her breathing settled, I began a slow and steady pace feeling enraptured as her pussy gripped every millimeter of my cock and tugged on it while I fucked her. She started to get over the pain and before I knew it she was cumming around my cock saying, \I can\'t believe how good it feels now. Oh fuck me Mister I mean Mike! Fuck me Mike! I love you so much! I\'ll be your girlfriend forever and ever.\ Take a note guys, tenderness pays off in the long run. I lasted for twenty unbeliveably tense and erotic minutes until I felt my sperm flood her little pussy until it leaked out on my bed. I just watched her semi torn hole as I withdrew. This was going to be more fun then I imagined. We talked just like lovers as I dressed myself and then her. I put her hair back in braids and cooked her dinner before I fucked her one last time before she left that night to get home before her Mommy. Speaking of Anne Marie, she should be home from school any minute and since we only have four hours a day to fuck I can\'t keep her waiting. I hope you have the patience to wait until your very own opportunity knocks on your door!



By Preteen Pleasures

No comments: