Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Dawn Tale The Old Newsstand

Note from bearlee: First, our continued thanks to the many people that have listened to Dawn\'s first 12 audio stories. The feedback has been great and we\'ve both enjoyed it more than you\'ll ever know!

We hope you\'ll find this story enjoyable as well and really do hope you\'ll continue to send Feedback and Vote(including those of you that said you didn\'t when you had \come\ to a certain part of the story and \finished\ before it ended, only to go back to your favorite parts later!) All feedback with an email address(that is correct) will be responded to, but we also welcome anonymous feedback.

We\'ve decided to drop the \genesis\ portion of the text. If you\'re interested in knowing how these tapes came about, the information is in the written portion of the first eleven audio stories. There remains a summary of the story and it is more detailed than earlier ones. We keep hoping the sound quality, which we keep working to improve, is fine on this one. Sometimes it just depends on your computer, but until it\'s actually posted on the site, it\'s always hard to know how it will sound. However, experience tells us if you play around with the bass and volume, it should be fine.

As with her more recent audio stories, she reaches her own climax toward the end of the story. So get ready for another unscripted \confession\ audio story by Dawn and remember, she likes feedback and Lee likes votes!



Dawn decided to go to Cleveland to do some shopping one day not long ago. She was dressed in a tight black top with a large slit cut across the upper-front and a pair of shorts. This particular day, she elected not to wear a bra, nor panties. Completing the outfit was a pair of high-heel sandals. Arriving in Cleveland, she walked down the street and happened upon a small street newsstand on the sidewalk packed with magazines and newspapers. An older man was working inside the small booth and \he was kind of looking at me and I think this is where you may get a little upset, but I kind of liked him looking at me and starting playing around.\

At one end of the stand was a door to allow patrons to enter to enter the narrow business and she walked inside. \It was wrong.but I turned my back to him and bent over to look at a magazine.just kind of stayed that way for awhile and well, I knew he could see my ass cheeks.\ She continued flipping through the pages of a magazine and finally stood up and faced the older man. The man just smiled at her and she sensed he was a little embarrassed when she \noticed he had a bulge in the front of his pants.Oooh, Honey, I just thought about that cock getting all big and hard and, well, it starting getting my pussy hot.mmmm, my pussy was really tingling from thinking about his cock.I just wanted to see it.\

Not sure exactly what to say to him, she turned and bent forward to look at magazines once again. \You know, I knew my shorts were pulled up again in the back and this time.well.I kind of pulled them in the front and raised them a little higher and pulled them to the side.I wanted him to be able to see my dripping wet pussy.Oooh, I wanted to him to fuck me.I wanted his cock in my cunt!\ She turned again toward him and watched him slowly rubbing his cock through his pants.\right there in front of me.I wanted to rub it for him.I wanted to feel it in my hand and taste it, to lick his precum off the head and suck until he squirted in my mouth.I wanted to swallow his yummy warm cream down my throat.\

Dawn slowly pulled her shorts down, watching him continue stroking \his dick.\ She slid her shorts all the way down and \played with my pussy.mmmm, it felt so good, but his cock would have felt so much better in my hot little cunt.my clit was so hard.I held it between my fingers and rubbed it.\ The older man pulled the flap of wood down on the stand and closed the side door and they were locked inside.

They moved toward each other and her hand went to his crotch and started \to rub that hard shaft of his right through his pants.it was getting harder and harder as I rubbed.\ At that point, she couldn\'t control her wanton lust and knelt on the floor of the old newsstand and, unzipping his pants, \I reached inside and slowly pulled that big, hard dick of his out.Oooh,.it was sticking straight out and right there on his big mushroom head was a big drop of clear precum.mmmm.it was there just waiting for me to lick it off.\

She moved closer and let her tongue caress the head of his cock and \licked away that big drop of precum.mmmm, Honey, it was so good.\ But it wasn\'t enough, she wanted more. She unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees. \his cock was still sticking straight out and his balls were hanging so nice I just couldn\'t help myself.I started licking his balls and then ran my tongue up his shaft until I got to the head and there was more precum.\ Her tongue licked and explored and finally she \sucked his cock into my mouth.my tongue moved over the head slowly and then a little faster.along the sides, over the top and underneath, and then back to the top again.pushed my tongue into the little slit on top and squeezed his hard dick in my hand trying to get more pre-fuck juice out.\

Dawn was getting as turned on as the man now. \My slit was warm and wet.my hands grabbed his ass cheeks and I pulled him forward forcing his dick in my mouth.he started a fucking motion and was fucking in and out of my open mouth.\ She worked harder on his cock with her mouth wanting to \taste his hot cum.I wanted him to shoot in my mouth so I could swallow his hot, creamy juice.It was like I couldn\'t get enough cock and I just wanted him to fuck my mouth even harder and faster and all of a sudden he just exploded in my mouth.mmmm.his cum spurted out spraying against the back of my throat.kept sucking and sucking until his dick emptied itself in my mouth and I just held his cum in my mouth until he finished.oooh, mmmm, Honey, I had a mouthful of cum.I pulled away from his big cock and looked up at him and opening my mouth to let him see his cum gathered in my mouth and then swallowed it down in one big gulp.\

That wasn\'t the end though. She still had an aching in her pussy that needed to be satisfied. She was surprised,but the man was still hard. The man had dropped down into a chair and she moved over, on her knees, toward him. She stood up and \whispered in a soft voice, \'Let\'s fuck!\'\ The older man nodded his head and she moved to straddle him as he sat on the chair \and pulled his dick into my pussy.oooh, Honey, he felt so good inside of me.I just kind of rocked my pussy on his cock.just kept fucking him faster and faster until I came.it went through my whole body and while I was still pushing into him, I felt him squirt deep inside of my cunt.Mmmm, I loved the feeling of his cock jerking inside of me.I finally got up and cum was already running out of my pussy.bent over and sucked it the rest of his cum mixed with my pussy juice.mmmm, it\'s making me hot just thinking about it.oooh, baby, my fingers are sliding in and out of my pussy right now just thinking about it.\

So, join Dawn in another unscripted \confession story\ and come at the end of the story with her! Afterward, we hope you\'ll scroll down and vote on it and by all means send feedback. Now, sit back, relax and enjoy!

No comments: