Thursday, February 12, 2009

Femdom Couple Island Fantasy

Hedo was great. Going for BDSM week was a chance, but thankfully there were many Femdom couples here. I hoped we could find a Femdom couple to play with. I really hoped to find strong, older Dommes who would be a good teacher for Kathy. Kathy is my love, my heart. While our Femdom relationship was a good one, I wanted more and she needed some higher education to enjoy taking us there.

On the nude beach, we met Hans and Greta from Germany. Hans was a successful German businessman and Greta was a semi-retired nurse. She worked once in awhile when they wanted a little vacation money to go to places like this. We hit it off right away and played with them last night. Hans was bi like me. Even if he wasn\'t, if Greta wanted to see him with another man, he would have obeyed.

She & Kathy made Hans and I suck each other\'s cock in a 69 last night while she used the leather paddle on Hans and then, with Kathy\'s accent, on me too. Greta spanked hard and both our ass cheeks were soon glowing red. When neither of the girls could wait any longer they had us lick each other\'s wife\'s pussies until they came. Kathy then sat on Hans\' fat cock and rode him to another orgasm while Greta made me keep up the tongue action on her asshole and clit. Motivation came in the form of a slapper whip which she applied liberally. Kathy motioned me to lie face down on the bed while she wiped her sloppy pussy on my face.

\Now lick me clean of all of Hans\' cum, bob. Get your tongue way up in there and lick it out. You know you want it.\

I did want it. I loved sucking another man\'s cum out of her pussy. It made Kathy feel nasty and randy all over again while it satisfied both our needs for domination and submission. To further her domination, she squeezed her inner pussy muscles and made a big dollop of his cum drop right on my tongue and into my mouth. Greta was busy too. She ordered Hans on to his knees to suck my cock and not stop until I shot my load of cum into his mouth. Stepping into a strap on harness and putting in a 7\ silicone cock with fat head, she proceeded to lube and fuck him. His moaning on my cock insured that he wouldn\'t have long to wait to feel and taste my jets of sperm.

\Don\'t you dare swallow any of that, Greta warned Hans. I want to see it in your mouth before I kiss you.\

As Greta fucked his ass faster and deeper, Hans started sucking harder and faster until my cum boiled up out of my balls and shot several jets into his waiting mouth.

\Come to Mama\, Greta ordered. Hans covered her mouth with his and we could see her tongue working in his mouth. They gave us both hugs and spermy kisses before retiring to their own bedroom for the night.

The next day we were all having breakfast at one of the resort restaurants. Several times Greta had Hans and I get up and show other Doms and Dommes our still pink asses from last night and this mornings spankings. I suspect she freshened Han\'s red cheeks up before she came to our room as he was very red. Greta told Kathy that we couldn\'t very well go out to breakfast unequally, so she told Kathy to redden my ass too. Kathy took me over her knees and gave me 20 or so swats with her hand. When I stood up, Greta grabbed me and took me over her big strong knees.

\Kathy, she said, you must always make sure you husband knows his place. \

With that, she spanked her big hand down hard on my already sore ass. I twitched hard and yelled \Ouch!\ Greta smiled and looked at Kathy.

\See? You must get his attention. Now say thank you, bob.\

\ Thank you Mistress Greta.\

\ We\'ll see, she said, we\'ll see.\

She rained down spank after spank on my sore ass until I was yelling and crying and she was satisfied with the new color.

\Now let\'s go to breakfast, Greta finally proclaimed, I\'ve got an appetite!\

After breakfast Greta led us beck to Hans and her room. Kathy asked Greta about her strap on harness and dildo collection. Greta\'s collection was extensive as she spread it all out on the bed.

\Some are for me and my friends, she said, and some are just for fucking Hans\' ass.\

\You do that often, Kathy asked?\

\At least a couple of times a week she replied. I like to make the better part of a day of it. Lots of enemas-sometimes for his punishment, spankings, and.\

\Punishment enemas,\ Kathy asked?

\Certainly. Don\'t you give bob punishment enemas when he deserves it?\

\No, I don\'t give him enemas at all. He gives them to himself when I\'m going to fuck his ass. \

\Wrong,\ Greta told Kathy, \you are missing a lot of fun. A hot soapy enema followed by a hot spanking is just the beginning with us. After that I put Hans in a cock lock on so he can\'t play with himself and have him do whatever I want. Give me a full body massage, lick my pussy or my ass, fuck me with a dildo, do my nails, shave me, whatever. When I decide he needs it or it suits me, I bend him over for a second hot enema and make him hold it until he pleases me. After I let him get rid of it, another good spanking and we\'re on to round two. Sometime I give him three or four before I fuck him if I\'m feeling nasty. He always gets at least two if I\'m fucking him or taking him somewhere where I might want to have him fucked. Once we met these two bimen on the net who lived together. After we got to know them I invited them over for a night of fucking and sucking. We both got fucked more than once that night. I really enjoy seeing Hans take a long stiff cock up his ass while I\'m getting a good fucking myself. \

\Tell you what, Greta said to Kathy. Let me show how much fun it is to properly clean bob out and redden his ass good. I\'d like to fuck him afterwards if it\'s all right with you or we both can. You can use Hans fat cock all you want while you watch.\

Kathy looked at me with one eyebrow up.

\Sounds like Greta is going to give me one of those lessons you think I need. Maybe a couple of them. I\'d ask you if you were up for that, but I\'m so excited at seeing you punished and totally dominated by Greta, that you don\'t get that choice. Besides, I like to feel Hans cock filling up my pussy.\

\Greta, please do him.\

No comments: