Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Older boy next door 2

I\'m a firm believer, that we have no more choice over what we are drawn to sexually, than we have over what our taste buds like, when we sit down at the table. PEACE.MILKER

Since some of you may not like this story and what it\'s about, may I suggest that you click on my name, that\'s up next to the title of this story and perhaps you will find one that\'s more to your liking.Milker

I don\'t know where Dennis, the older boy that lived nextdoor to me, went for his summer vacation. All I know is that Dennis, in a strange kinda way, had turned me on to boy sex and I\'d liked it. Yes, I\'d played with my little boner, 20 year old boner but that wasn\'t the same, as having another boy playing with it. I\'d even tried to finger fuck myself, with my soapy finger, in the shower, like Dennis had done to me but once again it didn\'t feel the same, so I didn\'t get all that much out of it.

When Dennis final 18 year\'s old, just like Dennis was, so, Tommy didn\'t understand, why Dennis kept wanting to call me and have me come over, so he could play with me. I mean like I was only 19 year\'s old and he was all of 19 year\'s old, why would a 18 year old boy want a 18 year old boy to come over, so he could play with him. It wasn\'t until Dennis took Tommy into the bedroom and told him how he\'d been fucking me, in my little. ass, my little, 19 year old, ass and getting me to suck on him, before he\'d gone away on vacation, that Tommy finally understood and wanted Dennis to invite me over, so he could watch us.

When Dennis told me that he\'d told Tommy about how he\'d been fucking me and getting me to suck on him, I got mad and screamed at him. But that wasn\'t the worst of it because then Dennis told me that Tommy wanted to watch us, while he was doing me in my little, ass, I got so embarrassed that I hung-up the phone, went into our bathroom and started crying.

It took Dennis over a week to call me back again and tell me that he was sorry. Sorry, for telling Tommy about it and what he\'d been doing to me. I didn\'t know whether to believe him or not but what other choice did I have, if I still wanted to be friends with him, so, I said, \ Ok \ and thought the whole thing was over but I was wrong, really wrong.

Because after that, it was his cousin, Tommy, that started coming after me, just like Dennis had and trying to coax me into letting him do it to me, just like Dennis had.

It was Tommy and not Dennis, that called and asked me if I wanted to come over and watch dirty movies with him. I wanted to say \ No \ but instead I heard myself whispering, \ Uh huh \ and before I could take it back, Tommy said, \ Ok, I\'ll be waiting for ya \ and hung-up the phone.

My mind was screaming, \ What are you doing, as I went out the front door and over to Dennis\'s house.

Dennis had already gone somewhere or so I thought, as I knocked on the door and Tommy let me in. Little did I know, that Dennis was hiding up in the spare room, the spare room that was attached to the bedroom, that his Tommy, was now leading me up to.

As soon as Tommy had me up in the bedroom with him, he turned the VCR on and the movie started playing. Dennis had always shown me movie\'s about girl\'s and boy\'s or men and women, having sex together but this one was different. This was about \ Little Boy\'s \ and the \ Older Boy\'s,\ that they were \ Friend\'s,\ with.

I don\'t know how long we\'d been watching the movie, when all of a sudden Tommy just stood-up and started taking his clothes off, not even caring, that I was sitting in the room with him.

If I said that I didn\'t look at his boner, as he slowly pulled his underwear down over it and exposed it to me, I\'d be lying because I did. I was shocked at the length of it because it was at least 2 inches longer than Dennis\'s, was and his was 5 or 5 1/2 inches long, so that made Tommy\'s cock around 7 inches long and I started whimpering because I already knew, what he wanted to do to me, with it.

\ Take your clothes off, Billy, don\'t ya wanna do it?\

I was at a total loss for words, when he\'d said that and couldn\'t even move and he got mad at me.

Yes, I\'d been fucked by Dennis before, many times and I\'d liked it. But this was a stranger, a perfect stranger, that was showing me his cock and wanting me to take my clothes off, for him, so, he could fuck me with it and I didn\'t even know him.

\ Nooo, I can\'t.\

\ Why, you liked it, when Dennis did you back there, didn\'t ya?\

Just hearing him talking about how, Dennis had already fucked me, did something to me and the next thing I knew, I was slowly taking my clothes off and getting up onto the bed, for him.

\ Oh yeah, you\'ve got a nice little boner, look at it, mine used to be that small to, when I was your age and now look at it.\

I didn\'t wanna look at his boner but I couldn\'t help it, I had to look at it, as he grabbed the little vaseline jar, up off of the table and crawled up onto the bed with me. .

I had the weirdest feeling as he handed me the little vaseline jar and said, \ Put some of it on my cock and then spread your plump, little, cheeks for me.

Just as I was about to open the little vaseline jar, like he\'d told me, he said, \ Wait, I gotta pee first, come an watch me.\

I knew what he wanted from me, as he got me to follow him into the bathroom and I hated Dennis even more for it. I hated him more because he\'d told Tommy about how he\'d peed for me and got me to taste it, just before he went on vacation.

Come on Billy, come over here and watch it, it won\'t hurt you.\ Maybe Dennis hadn\'t told him. Maybe all of the fear of him knowing, was coming from my own mind and he didn\'t even know about it, yet.

I don\'t even know how to explain what happened next. All I know is that one minute I was kneeling down, next to the toilet, watching the pale yellow stream, as it shot down into the water and the next thing I knew, he was whispering, \ Stick your tongue out Billy, I wanna pee on it,\

\ Nooo.\

\ Come on Billy, Dennis told me all about it, you don\'t have to be afraid, I won\'t tell on ya, either.\

Total embarrassment is the only way that I can describe it as, I leaned my head over the white toilet, stuck my little tongue out and let him pee on it, just like Dennis had done to me before.

\ Oh fuck.\ \ Oh fuck yes, Dennis was right, you are a Pee-Freak, alright, lick the stream baby, lick it.\

Lick.lick Lick.lick \ Ummm \ Lick.lick

\ Yeahhh, now open your mouth.\

\ Nooo, please don\'t make me do that.\

\ Open it, hurry, I can\'t pee much longer.\

\ But Don\'t get it all over me, okay?\

\ I won\'t, I promise, open it, and let me finish peeing, down inside of it.\

Opening my mouth and letting a perfect stranger, stick his cock in it and pee, is probably the most degrading thing that I\'ve ever done, to this very day. But there I was, kneeling down beside the toilet, in a bathroom and letting some young boy, stick his dick in my mouth and pee and didn\'t even know him.

Gulp.gulp Gulp.gulp Gulp.gulp.gulp \ Ohhh \ Gulp.gulp

As soon as Tommy was finished peeing, he took me back into the bedroom with him and said, \ Get on the bed.\

\ Why didn\'t I say, \ Nooo?\ Why didn\'t I just get dressed and leave him there?\ I don\'t know.

All I know is that as soon as I was back up on the bed with him and had the little, vaseline, jar, in my hand again, he took ahold of his warm boner and whispered, \ I want you to suck on it a little first, Billy, will you do that?\

By now, his clear, sweet, pre-cum, was starting to slowly, ooze, out of the end of it and as it dropped down onto the bedspread, it left a little wet spot, only to be joined by another drop.

Seeing the little wet spots appearing on the bedspread, turned me on and Tommy noticed it and whispered, \ You like that little wet spot, don\'t ya, Billy?\ \ Wanna kiss it?\

I wanted to lie to him and tell him, \ No \ but I couldn\'t. I couldn\'t tell him \ No \ because I had kissed and even licked on wet spots before, mine and Dennis\'s.

\ Go ahead Billy, you can kiss it, I won\'t tell Dennis, I promise.\

I was so embarrassed, as he watched me bend down over it, kiss it and start licking, on it, softly, with my little, pink, tongue.

Just watching me kissing and licking on the wet spot, was to much for Tommy and the next thing I knew, he had me down on the bed and was trying to feed his cock to me and get me to suck on it.

\ Come on you little cocksucker, open your mouth.\

I didn\'t care anymore, I had to have it and what was down in his nut sac and somehow he knew it, as I opened my mouth and he just laid there on the bed and let me suck on it, like I was a baby and sucking on a titty.

Slurp.slurp Slurp.slurp \ Ummm, Ummm.\ Slurp.slurp Slurp.slurp

\ Oh fuck yesss, Dennis was right, you like that cock in your mouth, don\'t ya Billy?\ \ Agghhhhhhh, yeah, that\'s it, suck it Billy, suck it.\

Would I have sucked on it like that, if I\'d known that Dennis was watching me and filming it, through the little keyhole that led to the spare room? I doubt it because just having Tommy, a perfect stranger, laying there and watching me sucking on his warm cock, like that and trying to get it to squirt for me, was so embarrassing me, that I almost had to stop, believe it or not.

Does a girl feel that embarrassed, when she\'s sucking on a boy\'s warm, stiff, cock and she knows that he pee\'s through the little hole that\'s in the end of it? Or does she just accept the fact that that\'s the way that it\'s supposed to be, when your a girl and a boy wants you to suck on it?\ \ You gotta do it, no matter if you want to or not because your a girl.

I don\'t know long Tommy laid there watching me sucking on his long, skinny, boner, before all at once he said, \ Stop,\ pushed me away from it, told me to lay down on my back and I did.

I didn\'t understand what was happening, until he got up onto his hands and knees and started crawling over the top of me. Straddling me with his hands and knees, as he slowly worked his way up to my mouth, with his long, skinny, boner, hanging down underneath him.

\ Nooo, what are you doing?\

\ Open your mouth Billy, I\'m gonna fuck it.\

\ Nooo, I can\'t let you do that.\

\ Why not, your a pussy aren\'t ya?\

\ Am not.\

\ Yes you are.\ \ You like to get fucked up your little ass and suck on a warm cock, don\'t ya?\

\ That\'s not fair.\

\ What\'s not fair?\

\ You calling me names like that.\

\ Why, pussies like to get fucked, don\'t they?\

\ Uh huh.\

\ And your little asshole likes to get fucked, doesn\'t it?\

\ Uh huh.\

\ So, see, it likes to get fucked, so that makes it a pussy, doesn\'t it.\

\ Nooo.\

\ And how about your little mouth, doesn\'t it like to feel a warm cock sliding back and forth in it.?\

\ Yes, but that\'s different.\

\ Why?\

\ I don\'t know, it just is.\

\ No it isn\'t.\ \ It isn\'t any different at all, It likes it, when you get fucked in your mouth, fucked in your mouth by a boy\'s cock, doesn\'t it?\

I didn\'t know what to do, I couldn\'t answer him because he was right. My mouth did like to have a boy put his cock in it and fuck it, I just hadn\'t looked at it that way before because it sounded nasty to me.

\ Come on, open your mouth Billy, we both know you wanna suck on it some more, don\'t we Billy?\

Opening my mouth and letting him lay on top of me, like that and stick his dick in my mouth, was probably the hardest thing that I\'d ever done. But he was right, I did like to get fucked in the mouth, by a boy and now I was no longer ashamed of it, as I opened my mouth and let him start to slide his warm, boner, down in.

\ Oh yeah, that\'s it Billy, Oh fuck yesss.\

Slurp.slurp Slurp.slurp \ Umm \ Slurp.slurp

Having a boy laying on top me and \ Face Fucking \ me like that was so nasty to me, that I can\'t even explain it.

\ Come on Billy, relax your throat and let go down in, there isn\'t that much of it left, I promise.\

I tried to relax, I really did but the feel of his warm boner, sliding back and forth, down in my throat like that, was just to much for me, even though it wasn\'t all the way in, yet.

\ Oh shit, that\'s it, suck it Billy, suck it.\ \ Agghhhhhhhhhh.\

Slurp.slurp Slurp.slurp \ Ummm, Ummm \ Slurp.slurp

All of a sudden Tommy started making funny little noises and the next thing I knew, he had rammed it the rest of the way down into my throat and it was gagging me, as he laid on my face and said, \ Get a close up, get a close up of it, I\'m cuming.\ And that\'s when I saw the shadow moving across the room and the next thing I knew, there was a video camera, pointing towards my head and that\'s when I lost it and started crying.

Neither Tommy or Dennis cared that I was crying and when Tommy\'s boner finally went back down and he slowly eased it back up out of my warm, throat, I gagged on it again, and had to run into the bathroom.

Why did they have to do that to me? Why couldn\'t they have just left well enough alone and been satisfied with having the little boy that lived nextdoor to them, sucking on their warm, cock\'s, whenever they wanted him too? Why did they have to go and ruin it all, by making a movie of it?

No comments: