Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dead Battery

Last week I was getting ready to go shopping; when I turned the key in the ignition all I got was click, click, click. The engine refused to turn over. I took a few moments to think, and then I called the towing company. I hated doing so, because I knew it would cost me a ton of money. But I had exhausted all of my options.

My sister was out running around, her husband wasn\'t at home and my boyfriend was out of town. I was pissed! The sun was blistering and my skin was exposed to it. I hadn\'t planned on waiting around for a half-hour for service.

I had on a bra-like halter-top with a pair of skimpy little shorts that fell just below my crouch. After twenty minutes I could fell my skin heating up and wanted to get out of the heat.

Finally I heard the truck coming up the road and wanted to kill the guy for taking so long. But when he stepped out of the cab of the truck, I thought, \'maybe I can get something off from this guy.\ I smiled my sexiest smile and made sure my cleavage was still showing.

\Hello, ma\'am, did you call for a truck?\ he smiled as his hazel eyes explored my sweat soaked cleavage. \I\'m sorry it took me so long, but I was all the way across town.\

\What seems to be the problem, ma\'am?\

I smiled. \No problem, I just need to get my car started so I can get some groceries. Can you help me?\

\I\'m sure I can, ma\'am!\ his smile was bright.

\I think the battery\'s dead. I tried several times and I\'m not even getting a click.\

\Oh, I\'m sure I can fix that ma\'am, but it will probably take a while. At least an hour.\

\What\'s your name?\ I asked.

\Dylan, ma\'am.\

\Whatever,\ I said frustrated and hot. I wanted to take a shower; I could smell the perspiration forming on my body from the heat.

He was a very nice looking man. Clean, nice black hair, great smile, and he never took his hazel eyes off me.

We chitchatted for a while once he got the charger onto my battery. He told me that he just did this on the side on weekends. He had his own business during the week; he had a little shop that recycled cell phones for reuse.

As we waited for my car battery to charge, my own batteries were warming up too. He had a great smile and those eyes along with his dirty-blonde hair that fell just above his ears was making me want him more every minute we talked.

The sun was teeming down and burning my exposed shoulders and in the crease between my breasts, droplets of sweat were trickling down.

\It\'s a bit warm out here; I\'m getting a burn! Why don\'t we step inside and get something cool to drink until the battery is charged?\ I suggested.

He blushed and then smiled, \That sounds good, ma\'am, thanks, I could use something to cool me down.\

I led him into the house aware of his eyes following the sway of my hips as I led the way.

The cool of the air conditioner chilled my damp body and made me shiver.

I went to the refrigerator and poured him a glass of tea and offered him a sandwich, which he declined.

We sat on the sofa and talked. I was nervous but I really needed some of what I knew he could provide for me. I hadn\'t had a dick in three weeks; my boy friend was out of town and my pussy was hot for some real action. My fingers just weren\'t doing the trick.

I scooted closer to him and wiped a droplet of perspiration from his brow, leaning close enough for him to see the moisture formed on my breast.

He reacted just as I had hoped. His face fell forward and his tongue licked at the salty liquid between my tits. A tingle stirred in my pussy. I spread my legs just enough for him to slip his hand into my wetness.

Once he felt the moisture there he lingered and by some sense of direction, he found my G-spot. My legs trembled and I lay back on the sofa and spread them wide so that he could pleasure me both orally and hopefully with the mound of cock I saw pushing against his zipper.

He knelt between my legs and lapped at my wetness as I pressed his face deeper and deeper into my cunt.

I moaned with pleasure and this drove his tongue deeper and deeper into my hungry pussy.

\Please fuck me, I need it so much!\ I whispered as his tongue slid over my throbbing clit.

He rolled off of the sofa and picked me up. \Where\'s the bedroom?\

I pointed and he carried me in and laid me on the bed. He tore off his wet shirt and striped off his tight jeans and white underwear with a wet spot from his precum.

Dylan spread my legs wide and crawled slowly to my waiting cunt. When his tongue grazed my clit my legs pulled up and wrapped around his waist as his hand led his dong to my throbbing cunt.

I was so wet that he had no problem slipping his large heart shaped head into the river of passion waiting for his seed.

His thrusts were deep and powerful and my tits shook with each ram of his body into mine.

He suckled my hard breasts as his cock found my G-spot and drove me wild with passions I hadn\'t experienced in a month.

Dylan\'s seed overflowed the banks of my cunt and the warmth trickled down my butt crack and gave me a chill.

As he fell off of me, I rolled onto him; I took his throbbing cock into my mouth and suckled it until it had no seed left. His essence dribbled down my chin and onto my hard breasts. I rubbed his silky cum all over them.

I pushed him face up onto the bed and lay on top of him I took my tits into my hands and fed him his cum back. He lapped at my full mammary like a hungry would its mother\'s for milk.

As he did so, I used his fluids and masturbated deep into my cunt until my body shook with a warm chill running down my legs.

I rolled off the bed and took his hand leading him into the shower. I turned on the hot water and a small amount of cold water and knelt before him. I pulled his ample cock into my mouth, caressed his heavy sacks as the warm water rained down on our bodies.

When I felt more of his hot cum heading for his head, I pointed it to my breast and let him explode all over them. I ran my fingers in the seed and played in my pussy with it.

\Come suck my pussy, lick my clit! I need you so much!\ I cried.

Dylan pulled my legs up on his torso while stroking his cock hard again. Then he turned me toward the ceramic tiles and forced his hard cock into my tight butt. I could feel him deep inside me.

As he pushed it in as deep as he could then slowly slipped it out and in again, I played with my clit and felt fire run through me taking solace in the coolness of the tiles.

His seed seemed never ending. Time and time again he was able to produce more and more.

The hot water ended and a chill ran through my body. Dylan lifted me off the cold tiles and wrapped me in a large dry towel. He carried me to the bed and lay me with my legs laying off the side.

He knelt on the floor and buried his face in my cunt once again. My back arched with each orgasm he provided.

Then suddenly, he stopped, looked at his watch and stood up.

Thank you, ma\'am for a wonderful afternoon. I think maybe your car will start now.

He handed me my dress, kissed my cleavage and headed for the door.

I followed him and he stared my car. I decided not to go to the grocery.

\Please come back again Dylan, I would love to see you.\

\Just give me a call,\ he smiled and waved as he drove off.

fantasex13

No comments: