Saturday, February 14, 2009

Part 12 of From Easy Street to a Hard Road

I was going to be able to cum! I get to have an orgasm! I stood before my beautiful wife Donna in our living room, surrounded by twenty houseguests, and my heart raced. I had a knot in my stomach as I wondered what would happen next. I stood completely exposed. The closest thing to clothing on my body were the leather cuff restraints fastened to my wrists and ankles, the matching collar around my neck, and the ever present chastity tube fastened securely to my manhood.

For those of you that may not have been with my story from the outset, the CB-3000 had been my constant companion for a month. I have not had an orgasm in that month, and have been continuously teased, tormented and denied. I have suffered pain, humiliation, and chastity beyond what most could even imagine. And what is moreI have enjoyed every minute of it. I know-I\'m a sick bastard. Maybe I am. A month ago my wife took my ultimate fantasies and turned them into hers too. I\'ve experienced many things that I have fantasized about, and many that I hadn\'t. Things that apparently were Donna\'s fantasies. Yet I find that not matter what she\'d done to me, I enjoyed it all. I\'ve given more orgasms to her and others, female and male, than I can count, I\'ve been spanked, milked, and fucked, but I\'ve not cum in a month.

My poor tortured cock by this point was a deep purple, and it pressed desperately against the inside of its cage, bulging through the vent holes where it could. My balls were full and swollen. It was incredibly sensitive.

Donna stood and took my hand, leading me to the corner of the room where Terry\'s \project\ sat, still covered by cloth. My best friend Terry had built it in my workshop at Donna\'s behest almost a month ago. I knew that it was some type of chair, but that is all I knew. Donna stood me facing the chair, then turned back towards the room, \Terry, Suzie, can ya\'ll help me for a moment?\ Once they were both standing nearby, Donna slowly drew the cloth away from the chair, exposing it to our guests and me for the first time. My heart raced as many of the possibilities of its use occurred to me.

The chair was well built, and appeared to be made of a very solid wood, maybe oak. There was no padding, but it was contoured to conform to a person\'s body. Below the seat were strong legs, and extending from the back of the seat was a backrest that was attached by hinges. Armrests were attached to the backrest, extending out to form a \U\ shape with the backrest in the middle. Once my arms were secured to these armrests, they would be in about the same position they\'d be in if I were placed in a full upper body cast. The backrest was narrow enough that it would be comfortable but not extend beyond the width of my torso.

Attached to the front of the seat were two supports for the person\'s legs and feet which appeared to have some type of swivel hinges, so that they could be moved up or down or side to side. Several eyebolts were positioned in key locations on the chair. Terry was certainly a talented craftsman. What the hell was I in for?

I\'ve saved the most disturbing aspect of the chair for last. Affixed to the center of the seat was a very lifelike phallus, only about six inches in length but very thick. It even had realistic looking testicles extending from its base, towards the front of the seat. Crap.

Donna released my hand and gestured for me to have a seat. I moved towards the chair hesitantly, looking into Donna\'s eyes. She perceived the question there and smiled mischievously, \Yes, dear, you are going to cum tonight. But we have a couple more hours of fun with you first.\ She winked at me and stuck her tongue out playfully.

Trying to control a nervous shaking, I went to sit in the chair. Donna had mercy on me and placed a generous helping of lubricant on the phallus. She positioned the fake cock at the entrance to my anus and I slowly began to rest upon it. I was about halfway onto it when Susan\'s patience wore thin and she pressed firmly down on my shoulders, forcing my ass suddenly onto the seat and the dildo painfully into me, \Uuuunnnnggggghhhhhh.\ My legs were spread slightly by the huge balls on the phallus. I felt a shudder course its way through my entire body and tried to regain my composure.

I placed my legs in the contoured leg supports, which were currently positioned in a lowered, resting manner. Terry lifted each one in turn and they clicked into a position directly in front of me. Susan took padlocks and secured the leather cuffs already on my ankles to the leg supports. My arms naturally rested on the armrests. Donna fastened my wrists to the eyebolts at the end of the armrests, then secured my collar to the backrest. They all three helped in taking broad nylon restrains that had Velcro built in to secure my thighs and upper arms, completely immobilizing me.

Surprisingly I was quite comfortable in my chair. It conformed to my body well. I tried to squirm around in the chair and quickly came to a realization about the primary purpose for the phallus. Its thickness coupled with me not being able to rise up off of it prevented me from even sliding around in the seat.

Perspiration beaded on my forehead as Terry spread my legs far apart at Donna\'s signal. She moved between my legs and removed the key to my chastity tube from around her neck. Now I really started to perspire, and my heartbeat increased at the thought of freedom. She knelt down in front of me and unlocked the padlock securing me. Gently she wriggled my plastic prison back and forth, working it off of my tortured cock. She removed the locking pin from the top of the ring behind my balls and finally, after an entire month, I was free! I had almost forgotten how it felt as my cock swelled to its full tumescence, throbbing in its newfound life. Absence truly makes the heart grow fonder. I think I was completely absorbed in my penis at that moment. It was like I could feel every cell expanding. I went from being unable to have anything close to an erection to being as hard as a rock and gloried in it. Oh my God it felt so damned good! I looked down upon my happy erection, at the pulsing vein and the precum pooling at the slit in its head. I felt as if I would cum in a gush at the slightest touch. \Oh, God! Oh God please touch me! Please, oh fuck; please touch me so I can cum! Please?!\

Donna held her hands inches from my straining cock and spoke softly, \All in due time, sweetheart. The next two hours might just be the best part of the tease.you wouldn\'t want to miss out on that would you? I know I wouldn\'t!\

Donna then turned her attention from me to our guests, \O.K., here\'s the plan everybody. For the next two, or three, or four hours, we all get to have as much sex as we want. All I ask is that you try and have as much fun here within Bryan\'s view as possible so we can torment the hell out of him. Oh and there are just a couple of rules. You can use my dear hubby anyway you want, as long as you don\'t touch that hair-trigger cock of his and don\'t try to make him cum. But please, please feel free to try and drive him out of his mind if you can! Then when we are all good and sated, I\'ll decide how he gets to have his orgasms.\

Terry handed something to Donna, saying, \Don\'t forget this.I wouldn\'t want my buddy to miss out, or get in trouble for ruining your fun.\ Donna giggled as she thanked him for his thoughtfulness.

She then moved between my legs and fastened a snap on cock ring to the base of my hard, straining cock. \This should help keep you from popping your cork before I\'m ready for you to, baby. And it should help keep you good and hard. Although it doesn\'t appear you\'ll have a problem there, huh, stud?\

Susan moved into Terry\'s arms and they began to kiss. I noticed several other guests pairing off before Donna cut off my view by leaning down to kiss me passionately. She ran her tongue across my lips, circling them, then covered my mouth with hers, dancing her tongue with mine. As we kissed, she ran her fingertips lightly across my chest and abdomen. My cock strained even more, bouncing uncontrollably. Donna drew back and ran her fingers through my hair as she spoke, \I love you honey. I know you\'ve suffered terribly for the last month, but I also know you love every minute of it. I\'m gonna build it in the next couple of hours till you can\'t stand it anymore, build it like a climax before I let you have your orgasm. I want it to be as intense as possible for you.\ She traced my lips with an index finger, \Then after you get to cum, you\'ll be free for the rest of the weekend to do whatever you want. with whoever you want to do it with. Then Monday morning I\'m going to lock you up again and we\'ll start all over, baby.\

Donna then stood and took a couple of steps to where Terry and Susan were embraced. She joined their embrace and they all three sank to the floor almost directly at my feet. There they engaged in an impassioned threesome. Right in front of me the ladies pushed Terry to the floor on his back. Susan swung one leg over and straddled his erection while Donna straddled his face. Susan rocked back and forth on Terry\'s cock, Donna ground her sweet sex onto Terry\'s darting tongue, and the girls tweaked each other\'s nipples and kissed while I strained against my restraints, whimpering in desperation. Damn.

I watched this trio for a few minutes while catching glimpses of the others in various degrees of undress and lovemaking in the background. Finally free to do so, my cock strained to the point that I thought it would burst, a sensation only intensified by the ring fastened at its base. Precum swelled and dripped down the sides, across my full balls and onto the balls of the fake cock which impaled me. The heady aroma of sex filled the air. After spending so much time for the last month with my face buried between their respective legs, I felt as if I could almost pick out and identify the scent of each soaked, swollen pussy in the room. Their musk wafting across my nostrils drove me wild. Bound and helpless as I was, I wanted nothing more that to feel one of those moist, pliant vaginas upon my face. Well, I guess that isn\'t entirely true. There is one place I\'d rather feel one of them of course, and it pulsed as if begging me to provide what I could not.

I looked over to my left and saw Lamont leaning with his back against the wall, about ten feet from where I was secured. Damn I was envious of him. He stood there like a mountain, every inch of his body rippled with taunt muscles. Extending from his midsection was what was still the most humongous slab of cock meat I had ever seen. I watched as Cindy approached him like a lioness stalking prey. When Donna and I first met her we only knew that she was a young bookstore clerk whose interest was peaked by our purchase of books on female domination. We soon found out that she was a 19-year-old that not only possessed a fantastic, nubile body, but also an intriguingly inventive mind with a penchant for dominant torment of males. I had soon found out that the innocent face and buoyant ponytail was a devious cover for a precocious, almost evil temptress. She had giggled and enjoyed herself immensely as she used me and teased me with Donna\'s consent.

But there was no pretense of dominance as she took on Lamont. He was obviously not one to be toyed with. She simply walked up to him and without a word held her arms up to him as a child would when they wanted to be picked up. Towering over her petite form, he took her by her sides and lifted her up. She wrapped her arms around his neck to support herself and lowered her puffy pink nether lips onto his erect cock. Since she was supporting her weight now, he used one hand to help guide the huge throbbing head of his ebony manhood to her sex as he held her perfect ass in the immense palm of his other hand. She pushed that tight young sex slowly onto him, her tiny little voice giving voice to the incredibly pleasurable strain she was feeling as he opened up her insides, \Mmmmmppppppphhhhhh.uh\, she wriggled her butt trying to accommodate him, \Ugh.oooooohhhhHHHH\, a little bit of success and,\yeess.uuuggghh.UUGGGGHHfuck!\ As I watched her ass and thighs contract and tense, her hips wriggling back and forth trying to work him further into her body, she rested her head on his muscular chest. She opened her mouth in ecstasy and then bit into him, crying out as she tried to find somewhere for all of the over powering sensations to be released. Lamont smiled a knowing smile and cupped the back of her head in one of his hands, as if comforting her and telling her it was going to be O.K. He\'d obviously experienced this reaction before.

Finally she\'d reached her goal. I\'d seen it before, but I was still amazed when a woman would manage to envelop that freakishly large cock completely into her sex. All I could see now were his huge balls pressed against the tender pink lips of her cunt. Cindy rested there momentarily, grinding herself around him occasionally as if meshing herself to him. I was surprised and completely shocked by what I saw next. I\'d never seen anything like it. Also watching (as Jeff plowed her from behind) Mary exclaimed in her Texas drawl, \Oh my Gawd, A\'m gonna have to try thaat ride.\

The sensuous imagination of Cindy\'s mind and the incredible length and girth of Lamont\'s manhood were graphically displayed as she began to move. She lifted her legs up and placed her feet flat against the wall on either side of his chest, her knees bent so that he was still buried completely within her. She grasped her tiny hands as far around his biceps as she could; indicating that he was to grasp the back of her upper arms with his hands. Their arms were now interlocked. Then she lay back so that she was perpendicular to his body. Next she pressed against the wall, slowly extending her legs until they were straight. Amazingly, with her legs fully extended, the head of his enormous cock was still buried in the entrance to her swollen pussy. She giggled in victory that her idea had worked. Slowly she sank back down onto him until she was completely impaled again. The look on Lamont\'s face told me that while he\'d had a girl ride him while standing before, he\'d never experienced something like this. Cindy slowly increased the pace as she continued to do squats against the wall and Lamont with her athletic cheerleader\'s body. She was obviously incredibly turned on by the idea that she could move so far without losing the fulfillment of his cock. Soon she was fucking herself silly with it, her legs extending and buckling repeatedly. Soon she was screaming out in one orgasm after another, but she never stopped using his cock to give her yet another. I could envision his huge cock head sliding repeatedly past her g-spot while the tremendous girth of his cock drew her clit in and across it every time she impaled herself. Her breathing was ragged, but she was in very good shape and never seemed to slow down,\Uh.uh.ugh.uugggghhh.\ \Fuuuccccckkk.uh-huh,oh yes, yes, YEEEESSSSSS,\ Another orgasm coursed through her writhing body, \YEEEESSSSSS.oh fuck me.Oh DADDY!\ Daddy? What the hell? Oh, well, I can\'t be one to comment on quirks or perversions, can I? \DAADDYY fuck me.\, and then an incredibly strong orgasm made her stop, if only for a moment, \AAAUGGHHHHHHHHHH.\

I thought the flesh of my cock was going to split from the intense pressure from within it. I strained against my restraints. Oh, God I needed someone to touch me!

As difficult as it was to do, I tried to divert my attention from this incredible sight and take in the other happenings in the room. Although honestly, I had to glance back at them occasionally to reassure myself that I was actually seeing what I was seeing.

Mary and Jeff were still in the middle of the floor, and Mary\'s face was now resting on her arms while she was on all fours, Jeff still grinding his cock into her from behind. Her plush body was covered in sweat as she pushed back against him. After watching Lamont, I had to remind myself that Jeff\'s manhood was of respectable size. That made me think of my own size and l looked down momentarily at my own purple, precum covered cock to remind myself that mine was of decent size also. After being neglected for so long, even the most confident man starts to question the desirability of his unit. In spite of the fact that I knew the basis for our adventure was partially self-inflicted torment, I couldn\'t help but think it was easy for my love to do without my cock. I couldn\'t wait to prove my prowess to her again.

As I scanned the room I saw yet another incredible sight. The couch in the living room is plush and well padded, and about eight feet in length. Stephanie and Fran were both straddling the back of it lengthwise, facing each other. Steph\'s right and Fran\'s left leg were resting on the seat of the couch while their opposite feet rested on the floor behind it. The girls were kissing each other and holding hands. Behind Stephanie I saw that Dave was fucking her slowly from behind at that end of the couch, while behind Fran I saw Roy\'s black cock slamming her perfect white ass for all he was worth. They were all lost in their passion.

Elizabeth and Becky were on the love seat, their beautiful bodies entwined in a sixty-nine position, each delving lovingly into each other\'s sex.

I looked around the room and it was verified. Everyone in the room was involved in giving and receiving glorious sex. The sounds of their passion filled my ears while the heady musk that spent itself from their bodies drove me nuts. My senses were completely filled with the exception of touch. And the lack of contact seemed to be all I could think about as all the others filled the room with a symphony of sighs, moans, whispered encouragement and orgasm after orgasm. My body was covered in perspiration, my cock leaked in desperation. Finally I couldn\'t stand it anymore, and closed my eyes, trying to block the sounds from my ears. Occasionally I would open my eyes and look, unable not to. Then I would close them again, trying to retreat within myself.

I felt the backrest of my chair being drawn downwards and opened my eyes. I was now looking directly up at the ceiling, and whoever had pushed my head downwards let go of the chair. It was then that I realized that Terry had built a spring or hydraulic cylinder into the moving parts of the chair, so that once I was released I would simply spring back to a sitting position. No chance of being left in a position where I couldn\'t see anything around me. Whoever had moved me realized this at the same time. They pushed my forehead to press the backrest down again and I was blessed with the sight of a completely nude Audra, her kind eyes regarding me. I couldn\'t help but stare at her large natural breasts, tipped with dollar-sized aureoles and taunt, aroused nipples. She leaned over, dangling her incredible breasts that she knows I am enthralled with, just above my face. She grasped my hands in hers, interlacing our fingers. I heard her moan in pleasure and saw her breasts swell, her body moving slightly forward. It became obvious to me that someone that I couldn\'t see had just pressed himself into her waiting sex from behind. She looked around behind her and spoke, \Gently David, we wouldn\'t want to overwhelm our poor victim here.\ She then lowered her pendulous, pliant mammaries to my mouth. Their velvety flesh against my lips and tongue as I kissed and sucked on them gratefully was like heaven to me. She pressed them against my face, saying, \That\'s it baby, make love to me.mmmmmyeahbaby.\ I was so thankful, not only because I enjoyed her breasts so much. This may sound strange to anyone that hasn\'t experienced long term chastity or denial, but being able to concentrate on her, to feel her touch, meant that I could divert my attention from my own torturous needs. Even if only briefly. I listened to her moans of passion from the serious fucking she was enjoying while her tits enveloped my face, comforting me.

But of course my relief was not to be. There always seemed to be someone around that wanted to drive me absolutely fucking nuts. My sight taken from me oh so pleasantly, I didn\'t know who it was, but I felt a woman\'s fingernails lightly tracing themselves across my inner thighs, just below my engorged cock. I groaned into Audra\'s flesh and she must have looked up, as I heard her breathe huskily, \Oh, you are an evil bitch.\ The anonymous fingernails teased higher up my thighs until they were toying with my ass and the bottom of my swollen testicles. This time I whimpered!

Next I felt hot breath heating the flesh of my manhood as the woman breathed across it. I tried to raise my hips towards the mouth that I knew had to be only inches from my cock, but it was not to be. I was secured firmly and couldn\'t move. I was completely at the mercy of my sensuous attacker. I was distracted momentarily as Audra gripped my fingers tightly while an orgasm coursed through her body.

Then, much to my surprise, I felt a tongue slowly swirl around the head of my cock. I had been locked up and without that sensation for so long that I couldn\'t help myself. My surprised scream was muffled by Audra\'s flesh and she groaned in pleasure as the vibrations ran through her nipples and breasts. Whoever it was then caused me to almost cry as I felt her soft mouth completely envelop my rock hard cock. I could feel the heat of her mouth against my burning flesh. My muffled moans, if they could be heard, would have said, \Oh please, oh, yes, Oh GOD!\

But it was not to be. Just as my savior began to suck gently upon my flesh, I heard a loud crack, the sound of flesh being struck violently. I heard and felt her \mmmpppphhhh\ around my cock, then heard Donna\'s voice, laughing, \Oh, no you don\'t! You are not going to spoil this for him.for me!\ I couldn\'t see it, but I could imagine the woman\'s head being pulled suddenly by the hair away from my manhood, then felt the cool air impacting my saliva-coated flesh. Damnit! It had felt so good! Next I heard Donna\'s voice again, \You wanna suck a cock? Hey, Lamont, she want a cock in her mouth, you can accommodate her can\'t you?\ The next thing I heard was the sound of a female moaning and gagging while Lamont fucked her mouth. At first she sounded as if she wasn\'t enjoying it at all, then gradually she started humming in pleasure. After several minutes I heard Lamont groan, \Here it comes darlin\'. Better get it all.\ I knew she had to be struggling to swallow his copious amounts of cum from the sounds she made. Audra was still above me, and I never did find out who had tried to take care of me.

I continued lavishing attention on Audra for a few more minutes until she lifted up, David having spent himself within her. She leaned down and kissed me, then released the backrest. Slowly the backrest lifted me up, and I realized that many of the players had changed places while I\'d been busy. Cindy had changed partners, kissing with Terry on the love seat, working him back up to another erection that she could use. Lamont was sitting in a chair while two women shared the task of lavishing attention on his flaccid python, kissing and licking it to get it rigid once more. It seemed to have a life of its own as it began to roll and lift in response. I noticed that Donna was laying on her back on the floor while Roy pounded into her.

That was the last I was able to take in as my backrest was being lowered again. I looked up to see Mary lowering her sweet, heart shaped ass to my face. Her sex was a mess, covered in cum and swollen. She looked down at me and said mischievously, \Be gentle with me sweetie, I\'ve been rode hard and put away very, very wet. Clean me up, would ya?\

And so went the next couple of hours. I would pop up to watch others making love only to be \pressed into service\ again and again. With the constant sexual activity that I could only watch, and the almost continuous line of messy, puffy pussies that covered my lips I was almost insane with lust. Each time I gave one of the women an orgasm I thought I would burst. Who knew that I could think I had reached the ultimate level of frustration so many times only to find I was wrong, that it could actually get worse? Fortunately, none of our male guests had any more interest in using me than I had in servicing them now that Donna wasn\'t encouraging them to do so. I was blissfully covered in pussy for hours! After having cleaned Cindy thoroughly, she released my head and I slowly popped back up to a sitting position again. This time it was different. All of our guests were sitting now, sharing drinks and chatter. It appeared that they were sated and relaxed. The same could not be said of me. My breathing was now ragged, my face flushed, and every muscle in my body had been strained from periodically pulling against my bonds. My cock felt like it was somewhere between splitting the flesh or bursting into flames it was so hot with need.

Donna was sitting next to Susan and Mary talking when she finished the drink she had in her hand. She regarded me impishly, then stood, addressing our guests, \Well everyone, I think Bryan\'s big moment has finally arrived.\ My heart raced. I was so ready!

Donna asked Elizabeth to help her. The ladies approached me, Donna signaling for Elizabeth to pull my head down. \'Beth\' pushed my backrest into the lowered position, then straddled my head, letting the backrest come back up until my forehead rested between her legs, against her tender sex. I watched as Donna threw her left leg over my midsection, straddling me. She smiled down at me lovingly, caressing my chest with her fingertips. Beth did the same to my upper arms and tousled my hair. Donna pressed the tender, swollen lips of her sex against the head of my straining cock, \ooohhh, sssssssssttttttt\ She made a sound like water landing on a hot skillet, and laughed softly. Everyone in the room was watching and some of them had stood and moved closer to get a better view.

Slowly Donna slid down onto my desperate manhood, and I groaned in ecstasy. She felt so damned good! It had been so long; it was almost as if I was a virgin feeling these sensations for the very first time. When she had fully enveloped me she stopped and looked into my eyes, \I love you darling. I\'ve been waiting for this moment too.\ She began to grind herself upon me, then to fuck me with ever increasing passion. I wasn\'t going to last long, cock ring or not, and I knew it. I was damn near panting now, trying in vain to lift my hips closer to my lovely wife. I felt my balls drawing up, and she felt it too. She suddenly stopped and rested all her weight down on me again. I pleaded with her not to stop. She reached around behind her buttocks and grasped the bottom of the cock ring, then with a tug pulled it away from me. Now I was completely free to enjoy my approaching orgasm. She raised all the way up off of my manhood, then slammed herself back down. Once more and that was all it took.

I think I screamed like a little girl. I thought my cock head was blasting off of my engorged penis into her loins as hot cum literally burst from my body. Jet after jet of semen filled her womb and Donna\'s orgasm blended with my own. I continued to cry out in ecstasy, my head pressing into Beth\'s sex. My orgasm was so intense that it was almost painful. She continued to grind herself down upon me until she couldn\'t take it anymore. She lay down across my abdomen, resting her head on my chest. I tried to regain control of my breathing. I could feel our mingled juices running down my balls and into the crack of my ass. I was in heaven as Donna leaned up and kissed me tenderly. I told her over and over again how much I loved her, and I was laughing uncontrollably. I was giddy with the sudden release of a month\'s worth of building sexual tension. Finally I managed to calm myself. Donna slowly disengaged herself from me and stood. We both grinned at each other as we realized that \Mr. Happy\ was still rock hard and ready to go. He still had more in him. God only knew how much it might take to sate me at this point. I looked at Donna beseechingly but she just smiled and said that she was done in for the night. She looked around the room, \Any takers?\ Several of the women shook their heads as if they had just finished a big meal and couldn\'t eat another bite. All but Cindy, who hopped up and danced playfully over to me. She looked at Donna briefly, who signaled her consent.

Cindy grinned, \Thank you, Miss Donna.\ Then looking at me, \I am gonna rock your world, Mr. Bryan. I\'m gonna fuck you silly!\ Then she giggled playfully as she leapt up and impaled herself suddenly on my straining cock.

Beth had moved away from me, so Cindy used the arms of the chair, pushing them upwards, which pushed my head and body downwards. The she began fucking me for all she was worth, pounding me over and over again. I lasted longer this time, but not by much. Soon I was cumming hard into her tight little snatch. I tried to regain my breath and my composure, but this wasn\'t Donna I was dealing with. Cindy wasn\'t having anything to do with giving me a breather. She moaned out in orgasm but just kept on going. I was ready to stop, but neither she nor my cock was getting the message. I\'d been denied for so long that my cock stayed strong and hard through two more torturous orgasms. Cindy\'s lithe body never seemed to stop; she just kept on ravishing me. She giggled her way through her fifth orgasm with me and finally collapsed on top of me. But I don\'t think it was because she was spent. It was because she realized that my manhood was finally exhausted, having finally reached a point I had reached long ago. I had gone limp within her. Part of me was wishing I could get another erection right now, but I had no choice in the matter at this point. I was completely shot. Cindy looked up into my eyes with a mischievous smile, \Thank you Mr. Bryan. You\'re pretty good for an old guy! You got enough in you to use that magic tongue on me one last time?\

Exhausted though I was, I managed to nod in consent. It seemed only fair since, to quote Mary, Cindy had \rode me hard and put me away wet.\ As I was delving into her puffy little sex I felt my restraints being unfastened, my limbs being set free. I moved my arms and legs, working the blood back into them as I swallowed my own cum out of Cindy\'s hot repository. She sighed through a weak orgasm and released my head from her thighs.

When I stood I found that everyone else except Donna, myself and Cindy had dressed. As Cindy was dressing the women hugged me, and the men shook my hand in congratulations. Then they all drifted out and went home, leaving my lovely wife and me alone finally.

I looked at Donna and she held her arms out to me. I embraced her and kissed her tenderly. Then we walked arm in arm upstairs to our room, where we cuddled each other lovingly in our bed. For the first time in a month I was able to press my manhood against her beautiful backside as we spooned together. In spite of my exhaustion, I felt myself beginning to stir again. Bordering on sleep, Donna sighed pleasantly, \Sorry cowboy, but I\'m done for. We\'ll have to start this adventure again in the morning.\ As I drifted off to sleep, I thought that would be just fine with me. I slept like a rock that night. Tomorrow was another day!

No comments: