Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Family Incest Sex

I began feeling horny as the plane I was on brought me closer to home. I\'d been gone four weeks and that was a long time to be away from my beautiful, sexy, 18-year-old sister Tina. Thinking about her had turned my prick into a bar of solid steel that pushed the front of my pants way out in front. The cute young stewardess noticed it and gave me an admiring smile. I knew the sight of my bulge had caused her pussy to start steaming and she wanted me to make a date with her, so she could take me someplace after we landed, take down her panties, haul out my big fat cock and ride it like a cowgirl at a rodeo.

Any other time I wouldn\'t have passed up anything that good, because I\'d never known a stewardess who wasn\'t a hot piece of ass. They aren\'t there simply to service the pilot and co-pilot. A handsome, horny male passenger can always get a piece of pussy from one of those young ladies who like to ride a friendly cock. But I didn\'t have time. I was in a hurry to get home. and home for my pecker was that tight, warm, snuggly place between my little sister Tina\'s legs. I know you\'ll agree it\'s natural for a brother and sister to love each other, but I meant a lot more to Tina than just being her big brother. I was the guy who took her virginity. the guy she took down her panties for. and the only guy who fucked her the way she needed to be fucked. long and hard and often! Sis and I started making out together when she was 13 and I was 18, right after she discovered my secret. mine and Mom\'s, that is.

The secret was that Mom was letting me stick my horny young prick into her neglected pussy whenever we were alone in the house together! Apparently Dad wasn\'t able to give Mom the constant sexual satisfaction she craved. So when I accidentally barged in on Mom one night to find her naked. legs spread wide. with a big, fat dildo stuffed up her cunt, one thing lead to another and it wasn\'t long before Mom\'s dildo was discarded to be replaced by 10 inches of the real thing. her own son\'s stiff and eager cock! Then one day, like always, Dad was at the office and Sis was out somewhere. Mom was horny and so was I, but we didn\'t count on my little sister coming home sooner than expected. Tina found us in Mom and Dad\'s bedroom. We were on the bed, both of us naked. my prick was pounding full-pelt into Mom\'s spread pussy as I nailed her hot ass to the mattress. Shit, let me tell you, I had a hard-on that wouldn\'t fuckin\' quit.

I was slamming my cock into my mom\'s tight, slippery cunt so hard the walls were shaking! As usual, Mom was squirming her ass and moaning, and having a wonderful time, because she really enjoys it when I fuck her. Her legs were over my shoulders as she bucked her cunt up to meet every solid stroke of my prick. As I rammed into her, Mom was contracting her cunt-muscles around my cock, making it so good for me I hardly knew which end was up. I don\'t know why Dad is so reluctant to screw her. Mom is one hell of a good fuck! Anyway, after spying on us for a while, Tina thought it best not to announce her presence. She waited until she got me alone before revealing to me, in no uncertain terms, that she knew I was exploring forbidden territory by sticking my dick into Mom\'s pleasure hole. That was when she told me that if I had a thing for family pussy, she was more than willing to let me try hers.

She entwined her arms about my neck and after she laid a hot sexy kiss on me, she said she needed my cock a lot more than Mom did, because she\'d never had one before and she didn\'t like any of the guys at school who were trying to get into her virgin pants. And after all, she added, Mom had Dad getting into bed with her every night. Maybe he wasn\'t screwing her every night, but an occasional cock was better than none at all. and my little sister desperately needed a cock! Tina laid it right on the line. She wanted me to take her virginity and fuck her like I was fucking Mom. What could I say? Since then I\'ve been fucking my horny little sister every chance we get, and fucking my gorgeous mother every now and then, whenever she feels the old man is neglecting her. Some family, huh? Well, can I help it if the choicest pussies in town are related to me?

I won\'t go into detail about the numerous times I screwed Aunt Sara and Aunt Margaret, and my little cousin Jo Anne, but suffice to say that I was literally surrounded by hot, eager pussy. and it was all in the family! To me, that kinda made it more exciting! Anyway, after being away a month, I was back home. At least I was at the airport, my eyes scanning the crowd to find my little sister. Believe it or not, I was so anxious to find her I actually went right by her. It wasn\'t until I began to walk toward the baggage claim area, thinking she was late, that I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. Turning around, I was delighted to see Tina. My heart pounded in my chest.

To see my sexy little sister standing there in front of me at long last was one thing, but to see her decked out in a white summer dress with white shoes, her shoulder-length blonde hair flouncing about, made me start hyperventilating on the spot. Her eyes, a lovely clear blue, seemed to hypnotize me with their radiance.I wrapped my arms around her in a passionate hug, pulling her tightly against me, and it was all I could do to keep from running my hands all over her tight, sexy little ass right then and there. As she rubbed herself against me, Tina she whispered hotly in my ear, \You\'ve got a hard-on, Jerry! Is that for me?\ \Who else?\ I replied.

\I\'ve been saving it all for you, kid!\ She laughed. \This is your sister you\'re talking to. I don\'t buy fairy tales. You\'ve been with Aunt Sara for a month and there\'s no way you could behave yourself for that long. not when you were alone with her every day, while Uncle John was at the office. I\'ll bet that each day your prick never came out of her pussy until it was time for Uncle John to come home to supper!\ \Never mind that!\ I said, grinning at her. \Have you been saving some of yours for me?\ \You\'ll find out after we get home,\ she replied. \We have a lot of catching up to do, big brother. I haven\'t had any cock for a week!\ \How can we do anything with Mom there?\, I asked. \She and Dad left yesterday on a three-week vacation,\ Tina grinned.

\We have the house all to ourselves. Mom said for you to remember I was your sister and to behave yourself!\ \What do you suppose she meant by that?\ \What do you think she meant, considering how many times she almost caught us when we WEREN\'T behaving ourselves?\ We couldn\'t get home quick enough to suit me, but finally we were there and we went straight upstairs to Tina\'s bedroom. I told her to sit on the edge of the bed and reached into my pocket, pulling out the gift I had for her. I asked her to close her eyes and took her present out of the box it was in, then I knelt before her and clasped the thin gold bracelet around her wrist. Her eyes widened when she saw it and I could see the deep affection she felt for me. She stood up as I got to my feet and her arms went about my neck as she pressed her mouth onto mine.

When the kiss ended, she tugged off my jacket and shirt. We both kicked off our shoes and as I yanked off my socks, she stripped off her panties. \I haven\'t even unpacked yet,\ I chuckled. She dragged my pants and undershorts down to my knees, and as she took hold of my cock, she said; \Let\'s start by unpacking this!\ When my feet were free of my pants and undershorts, she pushed me onto the bed. Falling on top of me, she kissed me with hotly aroused passion while her hand played with my cock. She covered my body with kisses, her lips straying lower and lower, over my chest, my belly, and finally coming to rest on my rapidly-stiffening cock. I gasped when Tina took it into her mouth while she fondled my balls. I began to feel totally aroused as her hot little mouth worked up and down on my shaft, sending shivers of pleasure all through my body.

Tina sucked on my cock until I was half out of my mind, but she stopped short of getting me off. She lay down beside me and snuggled up to me. We hugged and kissed some more, and my hand was busy rubbing her hot, wet pussy and squeezing her tight little ass. While she nibbled at the lobe of my ear, Tina whispered; \God, Jerry! I can\'t wait any longer! Please fuck me!\ She sat up and flung a leg over my hips, grinding her sparsely-haired little cunt over my raging erection. Reaching up, I took hold of her tiny boobs and delicately caressed them, as though they might break if they were mishandled. Leaning over, Tina lowered her tits into to my face.

A sigh escaped her sensuously parted lips as I ran my tongue over her nipples them and sucked her firm young teenage breasts into my mouth one at a time. The next thing I knew, she reached down, got hold of my cock and guided the head of it into her pussy. The joy I felt having my cock enveloped once again by my sister\'s warm, slippery cuntflesh was intense, to say the least. It became a lot more intense as I fucked Tina through three orgasms before cumming a bucket-load in her tight, clinging little fuckhole. We fucked like a pair of sex-starved rabbits for the next three weeks while our parents were away, hardly stopping even for food.

While at home, we never wore clothes because we were too busy fucking. in bed. in the shower. on the floor. even once on the kitchen table when Tina thought she could get away with teasing me before she left for school. I don\'t know how she explained being two hours late for class, all I know is that she was just as horny as ever when she got home from school that afternoon. Those were three weeks of total bliss! Sis and I hardly left the house. We lived on cold pizza and hot sex. what a diet! God, I love family life!-The End.

No comments: